Cuckolding Couple Tradesman Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to cumming again and so was Marcus, I know when a guy is close. The thrusting was slowing as he tried his best to delay his orgasm. We looked into each other's eyes as I watched his face contort with pleasure. I had him where I wanted him, I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could. The pounding started again as Marcus began to grunt deeply and loudly. I gripped his neck and stared with widened eyes, we both knew.

I could feel him throbbing inside me, then he frantically fucked me so hard as he came. I moaned out as another orgasm hit me, my entire body trembled as I gasped for my next breath. I could hear the squelching sound as he ejaculated, but surprisingly he still kept fucking me, before eventually slowing down. After a short while I could feel his semen seeping from my pussy as his flaccid penis slipped out.

It seemed so natural as we kissed deeply and passionately in the aftermath of sex. In that very moment I wondered if he had a wife or girlfriend, it wasn't my concern, but I felt sorry for them if he did. I tried to convince myself that I shouldn't feel guilty as it takes two to cheat. In my case my husband knows and approves, he even encourages me and helps find lovers to satisfy me.

Marcus released my legs, I tried to straighten them out, but they were aching like crazy as we untangled our body's.

We laid side-by side as we rested for what seemed to be a long time. After the passion, the acute awkwardness, Marcus spoke first.

"Erm, well thank you babe, that was amazing. Errr, well, what I mean of course, is that you were amazing love."

There was an uncomfortable pause in the silence.

"Look, errr, I have to go now, I am supposed to be working after all," he said sheepishly.

Marcus gave me a peck on my cheek as he climbed off our bed. I watched him as he dressed himself, I was sad to see that gorgeous body, in particular his penis, being covered up.

"I'm sorry babe, but I really have to go honestly, I would love to stay. I must get to my last customer and I need to book a hotel as I've just been given more jobs down this way tomorrow."

I put on my most puppy eyed expression, Marcus bent down to kiss me. I needed more from this hunk of a man and the words escaped from my lips.

"You don't have to book a hotel, why don't you come back and stay the night here with me?" I couldn't believe what I had said.

"What about your husband love?"

"What about my husband, I've already told you, he isn't here is he?" I paused.

"He really is away until tomorrow evening, it will be fine, he will never find out. Anyway, don't you want to stay the night with me? It's just that I'm not comfortable being alone in the house at night, please come back. We have a spare room if you need your own space, so it's not a problem."

"I can give you dinner, breakfast and anything else you need," this time I said it with a smile and suggestive tone.

"Anything, you say?" Marcus repeated.

"Anything," I confirmed.

Marcus bent down and kissed me passionately again.

"You had better get my dinner on then" he said with a laugh." I'll be back as soon as I can love, and why don't you dress in something sexy for me." Marcus was still laughing as he left me lying there naked and very much sexually satisfied.

In my relaxed state, I drifted off to sleep, when I woke up I realised what I had said to Marcus. I prepared dinner for two and readied myself for my date, but with a difference, a date at home and not with my husband. I had a hot lover returning for some more of the same.

Dinner was soon in the oven, next was a soak in the bath. I thoroughly washed between my legs after our afternoon sex. I would be better prepared this time. I shaved my underarms, legs and tidied up down below. I knew I wasn't going out, but I still put on full makeup, including a bright red lip gloss. I wanted to look hot, and at home I could wear very little.

I chose a navy blue cami top with matching lace French Knickers set. The knickers were all lace, cut high on my bottom and pretty much transparent. I knew my pussy was completely visible. The thin strappy top struggled to contain my ample boobs and the silk panel did just hide my nipples. I wore a lovely enticing perfume, I knew there was no way Marcus could resist me.

The Ring doorbell sounded on my mobile, my heartbeat went crazy. It was Marcus, I stood away from the door and called out for him to come in. I posed for him, I was propped against the wall with my foot raised and resting both hands on my head.

When the door opened he dropped an overnight bag and stared at my scantily clad body.

"What a welcome, now that is a sexy outfit, you look beautiful Angie, I'll say it again, you've got great tits love." Instantly he gave me a hug, we kissed madly and he said I looked incredible, and he wondered why my husband had left me at home alone. I told him not to worry about Alan, it was just him and me.

We had quite a few drinks and talked a lot, it was a lovely evening and despite what happened earlier this was still an awkward moment, it was time for bed. We went upstairs and I showed him to the guest room, he laughed and said something like "seriously? If your husband is away we should both take advantage of this moment." There was a pause before Marcus took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

I stood in front of him, his hands were quickly all over me as I calmly raised my arms. Marcus pulled my cami top over my head, he removed his shirt, kissed my neck and fondled my boobs, his touch made me tingle. It was lovely, I felt very relaxed with him.

"Turn around sweetheart, I do love your mirror wardrobe doors, kinky or what."

I swivelled around as he suggested, again his hands groped my boobs. I could see he had a huge smile.

"Angie, you're simply perfect, look at yourself you're beautiful."

We studied ourselves in the mirror, I was melting inside from the attention and I was feeling so horny, Marcus knew exactly what to say. We both looked at our reflection, my raised arms allowed him complete access to my body. One of his hands slipped down my tummy and into my French Knickers while the other groped my boobs. I stood with my legs slightly apart encouraging him to finger me. Marcus tenderly explored my wet pussy, it was time to move this on, I was so ready for him.

Marcus slowly moved us back towards the bed. I watched him undress in front of me, I couldn't believe I would be waking up next to this hunk of a man. It seemed only right to give him oral again and I soon had him moaning with pleasure. I tried to take as much of his shaft as I could manage, the deeper he went in, the more he moaned out.

I was beginning to gag, but I didn't want to disappoint him, my eyes were watering and my mascara run down my cheeks, but I kept going. I know men love it when a woman takes their whole length in their mouth and throat. I so wanted to please him so he would make love to me, so I kept sucking hard and gagging until my jaw was aching. All kinds of choking and slurping noises came from my mouth and throat as I twisted and tongued his long shaft. I had made him so hard and so big that I could rub him whilst still sucking him. I could taste his pre cum and for the second time that day I willingly gulped it down.

I looked up into his eyes, he told me I was a good girl and that I was the perfect. Marcus said it was the best blowjob he'd had and by the most beautiful woman. It was all very romantic and erotic. Alan was away and I was with a handsome stranger in my bedroom and we were about to have amazing sex all over again.

"Angie, I've got to have you, I'm so ready, I want to fuck you, this time from behind," he gasped out.

I let his cock slip from my mouth as he turned me around across the bed on all fours, he ripped my knickers down, sliding them down and off. I looked up, I could see us both in the mirror, it was too easy for him. I was too easy for him, he has to be thinking what a slut I am, but I didn't care and neither did he. I knew I was an easy lay for him because he was a very attractive man and I think he knew it too.

I felt two strong hands grip my hips tightly, he was so big and hard I didn't need to guide him or help him in as I do with my husband. I felt my pussy stretch open as he entered me, it was beautiful and for the second time that day I was in heaven.

Marcus made love for ages without cumming, he has sooo much stamina.

We looked at each other in the mirror as he pumped in and out of me relentlessly with my large boobs swinging furiously beneath me. Marcus groped them hard and forcefully, giving them an occasional slap, quite hard too, so much so it made me cry out. It did sting, to the point of painful, but it made my nipples stand out even more. I would let him do anything he wanted, just so he kept having sex with me.

"Like that do we?" Marcus said in joyful tone.

I didn't answer, I just wanted to please him, so he groped and slapped each of my boobs even more, alternating from one to the other. It made me cry out each time.

"Ah, so we both like it rough, do we?"

I could see the smile on his face, it excited him as he thrust more forcefully without letting up. I closed my eyes, and with no warning his large hand smacked my bottom really hard. It stung sooo much, again I whimpered out.

Marcus' voice was a whisper.

"Call my name when you cum, I want to hear you cry out my name."

"The bored wife at home cheating on her husband."

"Is this the first time Angie?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"I'll bet you've never been blacked before eh, sweetie?"

"No, I haven't done it with a black guy before, you are my first Marcus."

"Tell me, is this really the first time you've cheated?"

"Yes, this is the first time I have been unfaithful to my husband."

I lied on both counts and Marcus kept pushing hard in to me. It was spurring him on, making him more determined and more forceful, wanting to impress me sexually. Oh my God, I was impressed with this gorgeous man, he's amazing in bed. I could feel and hear as his balls slapped against my crotch, confirming I had his entire length deep in my pussy.

"Oooh nice, wifey acting like a little slut, getting laid, in the marital bed by a stranger."

"Tell me, am I better than your husband love?"

"Yes," I whispered, gasping as I did.

"I can't hear you," he said, even though we both knew he had.

"Yes you are, oh my God, yes, like so much better," I cried out louder.

The dirty talk was really working on me, Marcus was turning me on so much, he would never guess I had a professional and, at times stressful career. All he could see was a dirty cheating wife, which I was, and I loved that. I wanted him to believe what he had assumed. I have no problem being called a slut LOL.

Marcus eased up a little, before he continued relentlessly yet again. He used both hands to massage my back and shoulders. It felt so nice as his hands rubbed my bottom. One hand slipped beneath me and worked very fast on my clit. Oh my gosh it drove me wild as he pushed into my pussy at the same time, his cock entering at different angles. I was squealing in delight. Then his hand smacked my bottom several times.

"You have a great ass love, that little rose bud looks incredibly tight, any chance of letting me....?"

"No, definitely not, no chance," I said, I was fast and very firm this time.

There was no way I was going to submit to anal sex with that huge cock. I think I had reached my limit and on this occasion, I would not do everything Marcus asked for.

We had been having sex for what seemed like eternity, my pussy was getting sore, it felt stretched and loose, he had this incredible ability to delay his orgasm. I needed to rest, but I wasn't going to stop him despite the fact my legs were shaking like jelly. I felt his sweaty body on my back, his skin was so soft and smooth.

I raised my head to see our reflection, oh my God, I looked a mess. I looked as if I had been taken by a group of men not by one. Marcus was sweating profusely, his face looked determined and focused. I closed my eyes tightly, keeping them closed, I relaxed and I was happy to let him use me.

I thought I could hear an unexplainable 'click' sound, but in my trance like state I ignored it. I could faintly hear him whisper as his fingers ran through my hair as he gripped bunches of it. He was pumping so fast into me, then came the deep grunts escaping his lips.

I could feel my hair being pulled back hard as he used it to grip me, pulling me back onto his cock. It was rough, raw sex, but it turned me on sooo much. I screamed out as I had an incredible orgasm.

I apologise if this sounds very crude, but I wanted to squeeze down on him, only my pussy was so loose from Marcus' huge cock. It turned out that I didn't need to, the grunts were growls now, he was trembling, his cock throbbing in me as he finally ejaculated into me. It felt that he was never going to stop, there must have been so much cum. It was leaking on to my thighs and crotch. I know he wanted to keep fucking me and he tried to keep going, but eventually he began to slow. The grunt's softening as he collapsed on top of me. The weight pushed me down flat on the bed, he was still inside me. We were both breathing so heavily from exhaustion.

While we recovered our breath, Marcus was very gentle and less aggressive. It was like being with a different man all of a sudden. A kind of Jekyll & Hyde character, up to, and particularly during sex he was domineering, but after having sex he was chilled and loving. I do enjoy that mix, I love it when a man dominates me in bed with very physical sex. I love being submissive to a strong man who does what he wants to me.

That said, I love my husband because he is always gentle with me the polar opposite of my occasional sexual cravings, with Alan it's real love and he satisfies me sexually in a different way, mostly with oral sex and vibrators. I only need occasional dates with another lover or Bull which is why I cuckold him and he's very happy for it to continue. I was not about to tell Marcus this though, he was only for one night of pleasure.

While we talked he asked me about my sex life with Alan and why I had cheated on him. The earlier drinks acted like a truth serum. I didn't think about how I was betraying my husband. I blurted it all out I admitted that he is unable to satisfy me in the same way as Marcus just had. I wanted Marcus to know he was a far better lover than my husband, in a lame way of justifying my adultery. I also confessed to him that Alan is much smaller and how I can barely feel him inside me. Marcus had a smug satisfied look on his face.

I reached down to feel Marcus again, even in his flaccid state he was so much bigger than when my husband is fully erect. I was ready for more sex with this gorgeous man anytime he wanted it, but something inside me made me wary.

During the night, I was woken by Marcus, we were in the spooning position. I could feel his body pressing against mine.

"I would love to see you again Angie, we could have an affair," he whispered into my ear.

"I don't think that's a good idea Marcus."

"You've just cheated on your husband Angie, we're so good together, at least think about it, please."

"I am fully aware I have cheated on him, but I couldn't do this regularly."

"Look Angie, to show how serious I am about you, why don't you leave your husband and move in with me in a permanent relationship?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and gave him an emphatic reply, "NO."

"It's been fun Marcus, but there's no way I would leave Alan. We've just had some fun and that's where it stops. Look you're amazing in bed, but that's not enough to leave my husband for, I'm sorry. I love my husband, he makes me happy."

"I don't think he makes you happy enough love, does he? It has been too easy to bed you, I'll bet you have been gagging for sex like this for ages from what you tell me about your husband,"Marcus said.

"I just can't Marcus, end of conversation."

It seemed he was okay with my rebuff, but he still wanted to try to persuade me. Deep down inside I knew I would love to see him again, the sex was incredible. The only issue is, he worry's me. Marcus seems too smitten and that could lead to problems in the future if he became too needy.

I felt his hard cock ease into me from behind. Alan would not be able to go again until morning. Marcus kissed my neck and caressed my body as he gently took me. It was quicker than the two earlier lengthy efforts. I felt his fingers frantically rubbing across my clit. I moaned softly as he did all the work. This guy was too hot and gave me another orgasm. Then much quicker than before I felt him cum inside me again. We stayed in that position as we both drifted off into slumber.

It was early morning when I heard an alarm ring, it was quickly turned off. I felt a hand caress my body, I was so tired and still half asleep. I was lying face down on my tummy.

"Good morning beautiful, you were amazing last night."

I realised it wasn't my husband's voice, I felt the weight of a man easing on top of me.

"I'm always horny in the morning love, I need a quickie," the voice said.

I came to my senses just as I could feel my legs being parted by Marcus' feet. I was shocked when all of a sudden he thrust his cock up inside me. I squealed out, as I wasn't prepared for it.

"You love big cock don't you Angie, I just know it. You're so sexy love, I can't resist one more go at you."

I didn't expect what happened next, he pushed my face side on into the pillow and held me forcefully. This was the other side of his personality showing. My shoulder length blonde hair was tangled in his fingers as he held me there. I couldn't move as Marcus had sex with me. It was fast and frantic as he pounded me deep and hard. After a while I was wet enough to enjoy it, but I was still sore from his size and so much sex earlier. I didn't complain though I knew I wanted to submissively take it, he was able to bring me to orgasm on an entirely new level.

Marcus was groaning out and grunting deeply as he just kept on going. The force was moving my body up the bed until I could not go any further.

"I'll bet you fucking love it like this don't you? Go on, tell me again how much better it is with me. I want to hear you say you are a dirty married little slut, tell me," he had an expectancy in his voice, I felt the need to agree.

"Marcus, I love it like this, I honestly do, it's all true what I said about sex with you."

"And what else love, what else."

He was insistent, all the while he kept pumping in and out of me, he was much more forceful than before.

"Come on tell me," he said loudly.

"I'm a little slut," I said meekly."

"Louder I can't hear you baby, all of it, what's my name?"

"Marcus, it's Marcus and I'm a dirty married little slut, fuck me harder, oh God I love it," I screamed out this time, a piercing loud shriek. I was close to orgasm, this vocal, wild sex was pushing us both near the edge.

Finally I screamed out "Marcus, I'm cumming, Marcus fuck me. Oh God Marcus, I'm cumming," my orgasm hit me hard. It was too much for Marcus as well.

"You little slut, you fucking little slut," he bellowed out.

Then his body shook, he thrust fast and hard three more times, I felt his warm sperm filling my pussy once again. Finally he slowed down, but continued easing in and out of me.

Marcus didn't move, he stayed on top of me, my head still held firm. I could just see out from my hair covered eyes a framed picture on the bedside drawer. It was a photograph of Alan and me cuddling. I should have felt much remorse, but I didn't, despite having another man inside me. I knew Alan would be happy for me to enjoy myself.

I was woken from my daydream when Marcus rolled off and let me go.