Cuckolding Couple Tradesman Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Angie, I don't know what came over me. It's your own fault, you are so pretty, so sexy that you bring out the worst in me. I didn't mean what I said you're just so beautiful."

Marcus climbed off the bed, saying he needed to take a shower. I could see he was sweating profusely, his gorgeous cock was glistening from our lovemaking. It was softening now, but even in its softened state it was impressive.

Marcus quickly showered, dried and he dressed in front of me.

"It's time Angie, thank you sweetheart. Look, I have to go, you're an amazing woman and I've really enjoyed your company..... and your body," Marcus said with a smile before breaking into laughter.

"It seems you were satisfied too sweetheart," he continued, "in fact, very satisfied I would say."

"Marcus, that was incredible sex, you certainly know how to pleasure a woman."

"Angie, I was thinking maybe we could hook up together again sometime soon. If your husband is away I could drop in if I'm in this area. I would love to stay for the night again sweetheart. If he's not away soon, maybe we could meet at a hotel, say you're staying with a girl friend. I will pay for the room and buy you dinner, whatever you want love. I want to see you again it has been fun and I would love a repeat."

I definitely want to see you again Marcus, let's swap numbers so you can text me when you are in this area."

Strangely I still wanted to meet up with Marcus despite his appetite for sexually dominating me. I too enjoyed him being in control to the point of abusing me this morning. I get turned on by it, which will seem odd to many people. I understand it, I do the same to Alan. I have control of him and his needs.

ALAN;

I was woken by my mobile phone alarm. The bed next to me was empty. I quickly realised I was away from home in an hotel room. I gathered my thoughts about meeting my friend the day before. It was good to catch up. I wondered if Angela had managed to organise the repair to our fridge freezer. I had ordered a continental breakfast from room service.

It was a lovely view from my room, I was about to text my wife when my phone pinged, she had beaten me to it.

A - "Great news darling, the fridge is working fine. Marcus has done a great job. he is very adept at many things."

Me - "That's good, what was he like?"

A - "Very nice, gorgeous and super friendly too."

Me -??

A - "I'll send a pic."

The moment she said that, I knew. I could feel my cock stiffen in anticipation of what she had been up to.

I opened the next message, it was pic of a black guy standing in our bedroom, he was naked with only a towel around his neck and shoulders. I could see why Angela had allowed him into our bed, he was younger than her, in great shape and good looking.

A - "Marcus was an amazing lover"

Me - "Why don't you have a sleep love"

A - "I will, I'm exhausted."

Me -"Stay exactly as you are, don't shower"

A - "Naughty, be gentle, I'm very sore."

Me - "I will be home earlier than I planned my love."

I wanted to masturbate, my cock was stiff, but I had to save it for my wife. I caught the very next train home. I love the anticipation of meeting Angela soon after her 'cheating', now it was my turn. I needed to reclaim her after her infidelity and I knew she would expect oral sex. Angela would be sore and messy from her lover, which meant one thing. I was expected to pleasure and clean her using my mouth and tongue.

Angie;

It was two weeks on from meeting Marcus when the text message and picture was sent to my mobile. I always have my phone on silent during work meetings, which is a must. I glanced quickly, it was from Marcus, my heart skipped a beat in anticipation. A little later on I opened the message and fortunately I was alone.

I couldn't believe I had been so foolish. We never allow my lovers to take pictures of me. Marcus had taken it at the height of my orgasm, he was having me from behind and the view in the mirror showed everything. It was very clearly me in the picture, even with my eyes closed, contorted face and in the throes of passion. It wasn't a flattering image at all, I looked a mess, my tangled hair and smeared makeup. My hanging boobs for all to see, they looked red and sore with love bites to each. Marcus' face had been blurred out, he could be anyone, but clearly it was definitely not Alan my husband.

I had already told Alan what had gone on with Marcus and that was the only relief from it all. We argued and he did remind me how stupid I had been, but it was too late now. The other implications could yet become far worse. The message was to the point.

'Hi lover, thank you for last Wednesday, I hadn't heard from you so I thought a pic would remind you of the fun we had. I thought we were going to hook up again? We could go a little further this time. You know I like it a bit kinky, maybe you could bring some lube and toys, I have a good friend who wants to meet you too, he thinks you're hot!

Angie you have an amazing body, I expect many people would love to see this image?'

Please don't disappoint me, message me soon, luv M xx