Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she broke down and asked what it would take for them to be together. Rex smiled as he wrote her telling her he enjoyed a certain type of bondage when attached to cuckolding a great deal more than anything else. He promised her that it would excite her husband even more than he had been before being tied up as he watched her being fucked. Since he couldn't jerk off he would be so horny when they were finished he would fuck her like a wild man. Rex told her she would receive all the sex she ever wanted from his mouth and tongue. Then he would fuck her until she screamed out with her lust.

Mary was intrigued and hornier than she had ever been in her young life. She asked him to explain what he wanted her to do. Rex told her his method of bondage was to tie the husband very securely to a chair in front of the bed making sure he couldn't get away. Then when she let him into her house he and Mary would enjoy hours of sex with him and her doing anything and everything they both wanted. The reason he insisted the husband be tied up was that it would be a long slow lovemaking session and many husbands got extremely jealous. There had been fights and quiet frankly he had been beaten. He finally told her he wouldn't meet with her unless she made sure Danny was secured properly. Then he told her, "If the evening was a great one, and from her photos he expected it would be, he would let her tie him up the next time they were together and her husband could fuck her while he watched. Once they were comfortable with each other there could be three-way session with him and her husband. He asked her if she had ever had a cock in her as and pussy at the same time? She told him no and he told her it was the greatest.

That excited Mary to no end. They discussed it more and more and the idea of driving Danny wild as she was being driven wild by Rex, was very erotic and the more she began to think about it the more it really moved her to do it.

Then one night she talked to Rex on the phone for over an hour answering all his questions and getting directions on how to secure Danny to the chair properly. She was more than a little interested in the oral sex he talked about. When she was ready to hang up she was dripping between her legs. And Mary wanted Rex more than she wanted any other man including the Viking or her husband. She hadn't fucked him yet but his words and description of what they would do drove Mary to finger fuck herself as she listened to him tell her how he would eat her pussy. Finally after she had a climax from his words, she agreed to meet him and do it.

Rex told her he would make slow love to her and drive her crazy before fucking her properly. He old her she would love how he did it. He also told her it would take most of and in some cases, all night. And if she enjoyed it then he would let her have her way with him the next time. The only thing he insisted on was that the husband be secured properly so he couldn't interfere at all. Rex told her he had been hit with baseball bats and clubs and had guns pointed in his face and he didn't trust any husband the first time he was with the wife.

She told him she would convince her husband to allow her to secure him in a chair. She told him she was wet just thinking about poor Danny being held in the chair as she moaned and fucked her new lover wildly! He said, "And I'll be waiting outside until you do. Then you can invite me into your house and into your bed and into your body to make love to you as your husband screams with his lust and rage."

She laughed and told him it was a date. Rex, really Bud, told her he wouldn't just get her on the bed and fuck her like those assholes before did. No, he told her would make sure she was drained completely before the night was over and he left in the morning. The morning! She was thinking, Rex would make love to me all night while Danny was held on the chair and had to watch. It would drive him nuts! She almost laughed out loud but smiled knowing Danny would really be pissed at first but then she would show him how much she loved what happened. She smiled again as she closed her eyes and imagined how she would fuck the stranger first and then her husband making him went more. She would make love to Danny so well and so much that entire week that Danny would begin to like what happened. Maybe he would like it so much, he would invite this man back for more of the same. She smiled as she started to plan what she was going to do.

Mary had to smile every time she began to think about her husband watching as he was tied to the chair not able to masturbate or touch his cock all night. He would be so fucking horny that after Rex left Danny would fuck her wildly too! And poor Danny wouldn't be able to interfere with her having Rex in her bed eating her pussy for as long as she wanted him too just like he had told her about now for weeks. Mary put her plan in the works as she began to work on her husband Danny so he would allow her to tie him up.

At first he told her no way but as the days went by and then two weeks passed she drove him wild with sex every night, sucking and fucking him like before. She did him just like she had done that first time he had agreed to let her cuckold him. She was devious and clever and fucked him so well that finally one night as she was making him cum and milking his swollen cock deep inside her, he caved in as usual.

Mary told Rex (Bud) that Danny had agreed and asked him when he could come over and give her the oral loving he had promised? He told her that any Saturday would be best for him. So Mary told Rex that the third Saturday of the month was reserved for her cuckolding party. So he would be invited the Saturday before that one. She asked if she could invite her sister and her husband and he told her, "No, not our first time Mary. Besides I want you and only you with your legs wide open and my head between them licking and sucking on your sweet pussy. Maybe next time I can do your sister. But the first night we are together I want only your body under me baby!"

She moaned from his words and told him it would be just them in bed that Saturday. He accepted her invitation and now Rex, Bud's, third step of his plan was in motion.

On that Monday before the Saturday, Bud told Mandy he wanted to had dinner with her Sunday afternoon but that he had something to do on Saturday that could help bring them back together. He told her he wanted to try and work on getting back to what they had before all the talk about cuckolding. She quickly accepted and couldn't wait until Sunday. She did ask him where he was going Saturday but he told her it was a surprise. She wanted him to come to bed with her that night but he told her no. That was much too big of a step for now. But if things went well on Saturday and then at dinner on Sunday maybe they could sleep together later on that week, maybe.

Mandy was overjoyed. She couldn't wait until Sunday and all week long she did whatever she could for Bud. She would have become a slave to him yet he didn't treat her any differently. He was cool to her advances and said very little all week. Finally Saturday night Bud dressed and left around 7:45PM. He told her he would be home on Sunday morning and not to ask any questions or it would wreck what he had planned for them Sunday. She didn't say another word as he walked out of the house.

When he pulled up in front of Mary's house and walked to the front door. As he did he dialed his cell phone and Mary answered it. She told him that her husband was completely nude and was tied up for the past 10 minutes with a hard on. Mary told Rex she had seen to that herself by sitting on him and rubbing his cock between her thighs. But she didn't let Danny into her pussy, she was still clean and sweet and fresh smelling just like Rex had told her to be. She laughed and said, "Danny was rock hard when I left him to answer the phone baby. Where are you?"

Bud laughed. and asked her if she was ready for him? Then he told her he was just outside and when she looked out she saw a man with the nice trimmed beard looking very, very fit. She opened the door and as he stood there in the dark she said, "Well finally. Come in baby! I have been waiting so long for you."

Mary was dressed in a light blue baby-doll nightie that showed everything she had on. She didn't wear the panties to it and her shaved pussy was shinning in the light of the room.

Rex asked her if her husband was secured. She told him he was and that he could check him too. Rex told her he would before they started. Actually Rex's heart went to his mouth. Mary looked fantastic. He had never seen her look so beautiful or so young. She looked like she was 18 or younger and the powered blue baby-doll outfit showed all of her body to him. He looked at her and smiled she didn't recognize him and he knew it.

She smiled and said, "Finally the man of my dreams. My Internet lover."

She took his hand and they walked to the bedroom. Sure enough her husband was secured to the chair with hands and legs while bindings and ropes held his body. His mouth was covered with a ball gage and when Bud looked at him, Danny tried to smile a little. Rex said, 'Glad to see this asshole is secured tightly Mary. Now I can do you properly."

Danny grunted but no one could understand his words. Bud pulled Mary to him asking what the wimp's name was?"

She laughed and said this is my small cock husband Rex. His name is Danny and I want you to just look at his little cock and you'll know why I need lovers. Look it's three inches hard and semi-hard already. He knows you're going to fuck me while he watches. We tied you up Danny so you couldn't jerk off as you watch us. No you'll have to sit there and watch me have this real man fuck me tonight! And Rex told me he'd do me all night baby! Just think Danny, Rex will be in our bed with me making love to this body. Your woman's body Danny. Remember when it used to be all of yours? But now we share it with bigger men right my love?"

She bent forward and kissed her husband's nose and cheek before saying, "So sit back and relax. Danny it's going to be a very long and unhappy night for you. And a very long and enjoyable night for us."

With that she reached for Danny's cock and gave it a couple of strong slow strokes bring it harder and a drop of pre-cum formed in the hole. She smiled and let his hard on go. He moaned. Danny moaned with the stoppage of his pleasure as she smiled into his eyes. She said, "Your turn will be tomorrow if you're a good boy tonight Danny! I promise baby! I'll make it up to you tomorrow night! But you know Saturdays are my night for pleasure and now I plan to get as much as I can stand from Rex here."

Then she stood up and saw that Rex was just about completely nude already. She smiled as he dropped his slacks and his cock stood out proud. She licked her lips and Bud held her and slid the nightie top off her shoulders. It slid down her arms and fell on the floor. Mary stood there completely nude now as Bud lifted her and put her on the bed. As he did he turned and smiled at Danny and saw the look in Danny's eyes. Danny realized who he was at that very moment. He groaned and grunted and carried on for a few minutes until Mary told him to shut the fuck up, be still and just watch. Besides no one could understand a fucking word he as trying to say.

She laughed as she said, "Danny you and I both wanted real men to show you how to make love to me properly. So tonight Rex is going to show you exactly how I like it! Now don't interfere OK sweetie and tomorrow I'll fuck you like never before baby!"

As Danny moaned and tried to tell her it was her sister's husband Bud she was about to let fuck her Bud hovered over her at arms length. He looked down at her beauty and saw the rustle of honey-colored hair as she held out her arms to him. Her hair had spilled down her shoulders as he looked at her full young breasts heaving with nipples as red as he had ever seen on any woman. She had a very slender waist and there was a faint scent of peppermint about her. When she smiled up at him it seemed her eyes had changed color now from turquoise to a deeper blue and they were now brighter. He could almost see the lust in them as he kissed her hard and she bit his lips teasing him. The earrings she had on were the same color blue but her eyes were much brighter than any color stone.

Bud felt his heart beating in his chest so strongly it was almost audible. He had always wanted to fuck Mary and now he was going to have her. Without exchanging a word they both knew what they were going to do. Mary's husband Danny was secured in the chair in front of the big bed just like Bud (Rex) had instructed Mary to do. Now Bud was going to show him what it felt like to watch a love one get and be fucked over and over again while he sat there watching it.

The light filtered into the room from both side widows and the rays of summer sunlight were like gold coins flicking over her hair. They flashed on her as she moved. He moved forward and took her in his arms He felt her shaking with anticipation. He drew her to him and ran his fingers through her hair, and kissed her on the lips. She moved under him with her body touching his and he kissed her again. This time her lips parted and he tasted her tongue then kissed her mouth chin and the side of her neck. She pulled him closer and gripped his back as he kissed the top of her breasts moving downward kissing each nipple and sucking them making her moan with pleasure. Danny watched as Rex licked and sucked her breasts making his wife's nipples hard as rocks and red as blood. . He freed her breasts and continued kissing them first the soft sides and then around her nipples hard and erect. Then she felt Rex slid his hand down her smooth belly. He could feel her hands massaging the muscles on his back as she held him.

They lay together in the large bed with darkness closing in around them as Rex's lips licked and kissed over her smooth and soft thighs. Mary moaned as she said, "Eat me Lick my pussy like you told me you would do! Oh come on eat me Rex!"

They began to made love while the sun set and the little coins of light began to turn red, then orange and finally they faded completely as the sun sank behind the house leaving the bedroom in a hushed darkness. The candles she had lit were the only lights in the room now and Rex saw her young beautiful body glistened from them as she lay on the bed with him pleasing her. The only sound now was the faint cries coming from her lips as he worked and worked on Mary's sweet body bring her to what she knew would be a spectacular orgasm.

As Danny was straining at the bindings that secured him, Rex smiled and looked at him from between Mary's open thighs. Rex asked him how he liked watching his wife reacting to his stimulation? Danny cussed him and spit at him from behind the ball gag as Mary opened her body for Rex even more. Like a beautiful young rose opening to the sunshine he pussy did the same for his tongue. As Rex pushed his tongue as deep into Mary's sweet pussy hole she whispered, "Oh yes Rex! Eat me! Oh God your tongue is fantastic! Oh God yes! Now suck my clit!" OH MY GOD!!YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!"

Mary went of like a canon as he orgasms swept over her entire body. As Danny sat there with tears in his eyes he watched as Mary lifted her lovely body high up of the bed and pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy on Rex's magical tongue. As she began to calm down a little Rex inserted two fingers deep into her pussy and with them and his tongue gave Mary another and another climax. Danny's tears were running now as he screamed with his pain. But Mary was only hearing her heart beat and felt Rex's wonderful magnificent tongue making love to her pussy.

Finally as Rex moved his hands up and cupped her breasts again he roiled her long hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers as his mouth was now sucking all of Mary's cum. He had her entire pussy in his mouth now and was vibrating his lips and tongue on her as he hummed. She went crazy. Thrusting her hips up into his face and screaming, "Oh God OH God! Oh God it's so good! Ohhhhh GIDDDDDDDD!!!"

Mary had almost passed out from the sheer joy of the orgasm she was having when Rex finally stopped eating her cunt. As Mary lowered her body back to the bed she moaned as she looked at her husband for the first time and saw him with his head down and his eyes closed and tears covering his face. She wondered why he was so upset. But then as Rex removed his fingers from her gapping pussy hole he moved his hand to her mouth and offered her the fingers covered with her own cum. She smiled as she sucked on his fingers cleaning them. She said, "Danny wake up! Rex is going to fuck me now Danny! Watch and learn baby!"

She moved her head and looked into Rex's eyes and saw something she hadn't seen before. He looked like someone she knew. Then it hit her and she put her hand to her mouth! She took a deep breath and a she did, Rex had the tip of his cock touching at her wide-open pussy hole. He pushed into her and her pussy lips opened and she felt the big cock head enter her body. Mary was so worked up, so much in need of being fucked, so hot and full of need she didn't try to stop him. Instead she looked over at her husband and saw him looking back at her shaking his head no! Then she turned her head and looked into Rex's eyes and held him as she told him, "Fuck me! I want your hard cock inside me, now! Please! Please! Please Bud. Fuck me Bud! Fuck me!"

Danny screamed for her to stop but she didn't even look at him now as Bud's mouth and tongue over her mouth and she sucked on his tongue hard as she felt him going deeper and deeper into her pussy with his very thick hard cock. She felt the curve of Bud's cock find and slowly move in and out of her stroking her "G" spot just like he told her he would. Her vagina hole was clamping tightly around his cock as she felt him insert a finger into her ass hole. She moaned loud as he did it!

Mary, felt his shaft moving in and out as it worked to please her hard thick clit and "G" spot with each stroke. She moaned again from deep inside her body and Bud knew she was about to orgasm again. He looked at Danny and asked him how he like it when his wife was being made love too? He asked Danny how he liked it when he couldn't do anything about it. He asked him how he like seeing his wife's body going wild on his hard cock buried deep inside her?"

Danny cried with rage as his wife arched and lifted her hips and ass up off the bed taking Bud's cock and screaming as she climaxed hard and long! As she humped and humped on Bud's stimulation, Bud knew the next step was to keep fucking her hard and long and fast so Danny could witness it with disgrace. Just like Mary had talked Mandy into fucking someone without Bud there to watch, Bud was now going to show Danny what it felt like to take his wife as he was held securely in place and had to watch.

This wasn't the cuckolding Danny had enjoyed with his wife before. This time he had not agreed to it. This time Bud had tricked him and Mary into this game. When Danny realized who it was that was going to fuck his wife he screamed, "No!"

But by the time Mary realized who it was fucking her it was too late. Mary had secured her husband to the chair with the cuffs and rope Bud had talked to her about for long. Mary was now a slut who was making love to the man Danny called a SOB most of the time. But he was tricked and now as he sat in the chair watching and screaming at his wife, but she couldn't hear him any longer. Her brain and body were both climaxing from Bud's talented cock and the way he was fucking her. Danny heard her cry out with rapture that he never heard before during any of the sessions they had with other men.