Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mary had climaxed and was slowly recovering from it, Bud quickly moved and had her straddled him. He knew this might be dangerous since Mary may decide o stop and get off the bed. But he took the chance. Mary smiled and straddled Bud's hips. As she sat facing away from Bud at first she looked at Danny and said, "You! You look pathetic. This is a man! He's fucking me into more orgasms than you ever had. He's fucking me like none of the others. He's bigger, harder, and knows what he's doing so much better than you Danny! You're more like a boy and he's a man. Now you get to watch me fuck him now. Watch as I ride his big cock and watch as his cum runs all over us. WATCH IT DANNY!"

Mary and positioned his cock at the opening between her legs. She held him as she looked down into his eyes. She smiled as they both heard Danny screaming and cussing. Then Mary felt Bud's thick cock pushing up into her and she let her body fall taking him fully into her body again! She sat on him and as she looked at her husband she said in a sexual whisper, "Yes, oh yes! I have wanted this for so long! Oh God Bud. Fuck me. You feel so good!"

Bud had his cock in her body now and held it there as Mary tried to push up and down on him. He smiled and said, "Tell me Mary tell me what you want!"

She moaned and grunted the words, "Fuck me Bud!"

He said, "Louder! Tell me louder baby! What is it you want?"

She moaned as she sat down on Bud and he pushed all of his cock deeper into her body. She cried out, 'I want you to fuck meeee!! Oh Bud! OH God Baby that feels so good! Fuck me Bud! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

They both looked over at Danny and Bud said, "Tell him! Tell your husband what you want!"

She said, "Danny I want Bud to fuck me! Oh God he's so deep already Danny! Oh yes Bud! Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSSS!!!!IT"SSOGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Danny's face was blood red and he was screaming as tears ran down his cheeks. He had started crying again and cussing and was now going nuts with rage as he struggled against the handcuffs around his feet, hands and the rope around his body and things.

The chair fell over but he was completely secured to the big chair and could do nothing but lay there in the room inhaling the odor of sex coming from the big bed. He could no longer see them but he listening to his sweet young wife moaning and begging for Bud to fuck her harder and faster. He heard the bed squeaking as Bud did just that. He fucked her like a machine, like a whore she was. Bud his brother-in-law had cuckold him rather than the other way around..

It was suppose to be Danny fucking Mandy. But Bud had changed the plan Danny had set up for many nights. Bud would fuck Mary in three different positions, missionary, and then she was riding his cock. Then Bud got up and sat Danny back up so he was looking at the bed again. He bent down and looked Danny in his eyes and said, "Now you know how the fuck I felt you little shit! But now Mary is mind whenever I want her. Right Mary? If I tell you to come over to my house without Danny here and fuck me you'll come won't you?"

She smiled and said, "yes!"

Bud said, "Tell him Mary tell your husband your pussy is my pussy now. I'll let you fuck him but when I call you you better show up." She said, "I'll be there in 10 minutes baby! As long as you eat my pussy first I'll fuck you until we can't walk. Now get back up here and finish me off. And you little cock, watch and learn."

Danny was defeated he sat there and watched as his wife smiled at him when she felt her new lover and brother-in-law push his big dick back into her vagina. Bud was finally living out his favorite fantasy, he was fucking Mandy's youngest sister doggie style. And to add the icing on the top of Bud's cake they would be doing it right in front of her husband Danny.

Bud would show him what it truly felt like to see his sweet young wife get nailed as Bud filled her pussy over and over again during the night with more and more cum. Each time they woke up Mary would suck him hard again and he would fuck her and cum inside her. Danny stayed restrained all night and had to watch since Bud woke him each time that he was ready to fuck Mary again. Many times Mary woke Danny before she sucked Bud's cock so Danny could see her do it! Released after release was happening with both of them as Mary couldn't stop climaxing and Bud shot his load until he had nothing left. Finally in the morning they showered together and then Bud ate her pussy again making her scream with rapture as she had orgasm after wonderful orgasm. Then she asked Bud to move Danny into the other room.

Bud slid Danny and the chair into the bathroom and when he came back to the bed. Mary sat on his cock and rode him facing towards him this time. She hung her tits in his face and he sucked and made love t them until she screamed with one last climax. Bud held her hips and as she rocked back and forth on top of him he pumped another load of his cum into her body. They were both finally drained to the point they fell asleep again.

When they woke this time it was over and Bud left. Mary kissed him goodbye and told him to call her. He said he would. Now she would have to suffer the raft of her husband's hate. But she could handle it she was sure since she always had Bud if Danny was to mad and left her. After all they had agreed to cuckold and let her other men what could he do about it? Nothing she had him by the short hairs and he and she both knew it. But deep inside she didn't give a shit what happened to either of them now that she had fucked Bud she knew who she wanted.

He was moving on now and Jan and that asshole of a husband John was next for his revenge. It wouldn't be completed until he had done to Jan and John what he did to Mary and Danny. It would be harder since Danny would certainly tell John what happened.

Now he went home and was going to tell Mandy where he was all night and what he did. He wanted to see her face when she realized he had fucked her youngest sister and they both loved it!