All Comments on 'Cuckolding Love Story'

by drewfhart

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

When you dressed your husband in panties. He went down the rabbit hole. That is what he wanted (to be a sissy cockold). And your daughter was correct you are a slut. A wife that will fuck a man that is not her husband is a slut. And your new man knows you will do anything for cock. Everyone know what the next chapter will be. Dave will bring in another man or maybe two. And you will not object, you will become a three hole women.

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

When Lou rejected your sexual advancement, you should know it was over. And with Lou putting on your panties and later dressing him, he was a true sissy cockold. And about you, yes, your daughter was correct. You are a slut. Having sex with a man that is not your husband makes you a slut. Please let me guess. In part two, Dave takes you to a club, and you have sex with one or more men. And you become a three-hole woman. We already know the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree completely with LustyScribe’s comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrewfhart@drewfhart
I am a bi-married male whose wife knows that I am bi and that's how we met. My stories come from fantasies that my wife and I roleplay about. We have finally decided to tell our real-life story called My Bisexual Love Story.