Cuckolding Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou and I showered and went to bed, without saying a word, the next morning, I dressed in a bikini and cover-up grabbed a bag, and went to Dave's room. As I walked to his room I thought to myself what has transpired over the last two days, I met a guy that my husband convinced me to have sex with, and last night my husband sucked his cock. And here I was going to meet up with him to spend the day with him on an island. I got to his room and Dave let me in, and greeted me with a kiss, telling me how sexy I looked, it made me feel very good. Dave counited to dress and get some items as we headed to get off the ship. We took a tender to the island where he had a cabana rented for the day. Dave said he purchased some excursions prior to when he was going to bring someone and never canceled them. On the tender over and as we walked to the cabana we acted as a couple, with him holding my hand, at first it was weird but I got used to it and let it be.

The cabana was amazing and was private to us, once the staff left us I was looking out to the beach when Dave came behind me putting his arms around me and kissing my neck until I turned my head and kissed him passionately. I got lost in the day with Dave laying in the cabana as drinks were brought to us, we went swimming in the ocean together even kissing in the water which was sexy, not once did I think of Lou or where he was on the beach.

Right before we left I asked Dave if we can talk about something and he said sure anything you want. I asked him about last night, it seemed like you have done that before and then I was shocked when you had Lou suck your cock, were you bi or something. Dave said he has been in the situation before with a couple, so he knew what a husband was into, as for getting Lou to suck him, was he Bi he didn't consider himself but he did have another man suck him and has in the past in the same situation so technically yes, but has never done that one on one with a guy and doesn't think of guys that way. He said that based on past situations and from what he read all cuckold men want that or fantasize about that so he played the role and gave Lou what he probably wanted to do, and he guess he was right.

Dave asked me if I was ok with that, and I said I was it was hot, and deep down knew Lou was probably into that. Just then the staff member checked on us one last time as Dave paid the bill, and they said to leave the key inside when we left, as we had to get catch the last tender in 30 minutes. Dave then motioned me over to the back of the cabana which was very private from anyone to see you from the beach. He then locked the door, sat down on the couch, and started to kiss me, he then slipped my bikini bottoms to the side and slid his fingers in me and finger fucked me causing me to cum very quickly. I was so worked up that I went down on him pulling his cock out of his bathing suit jerking him off while we kissed and then blowing him causing him to cum quickly in my mouth. We then cleaned up the best we could and walked back to the tender to get back to the ship. On the way back Dave asked me if I would have dinner with him tonight and then hang out afterwards. I said I would love that and he said Good, he then said we will end up at the piano bar and tell Lou to meet us there and wait for instructions.

I got back to my room to change for dinner, Lou was there waiting, he went to say something and I put my finger to my mouth for him to be quiet. I then told him to jerk off and listen, I told him about my romantic day with Dave, and how a short while ago in the cabana he fingers my pussy until I came and I blew and swallowed his load. I then told him I am going to shower and go to dinner with him, you are to go to the piano bar and wait for us to give you instructions. Lou finally came mostly in his hand and then licked it all up.

I showered and dressed as Lou sat there naked watching me get ready and dressed, I then kissed him on the cheek and said I had to go I have a date and didn't want to keep him waiting. I went to Dave's room and he opened it in his underwear looking very sexy as I sat there watching him. I wanted to fuck him right then and got up and kissed him and said fuck me now I need you. He said not yet sexy, as he finished dressing and we went to grab drinks before dinner. I was so worked up, and Dave touching me didn't help, I wanted him. We made it to dinner and he ordered a bottle of wine and we had a romantic dinner. After dinner, we hit another bar and didn't go to the piano bar yet. Dave had me so worked up as we sat at a corner table and he placed his hand up the skirt I was wearing rubbing my pussy. I was pleading with him how badly I wanted to fuck him.

He then took me back to my room, saying Lou would be at the bar, in the elevator it was just us and he asked me what did I need and I said please just fuck me. Once in my room, he pulled me over to the bed bent me over, pulled my skirt up, and just slid my panties to the side he then pulled his cock out and pushed it in my pussy roughly and started to fuck me hard. It felt so good as he just fucked me while I came with him cumming after some time deep in my pussy. He then pulled out and fixed my panties and pulled my skirt down, as I turned around sitting down. He stood in front of me which his cock out, and just said clean this off for me before we go, I grabbed his cock and sucked him and for the first time tasted my juices on his cock, it was sexy and I felt like a slut.

We cleaned up and headed out and went to the piano bar and were able to get a table in the back again, Lou was in there at the bar. We ordered drinks and then Dave got up and went over to Lou and he followed him back to our table to sit with us. Dave talked asking Lou if it was ok that I spent the day with him today, and Lou said no not at all. Dave then said he has excursions planned for the next two port days can Liz spend those days with me also, Lou didn't even think and said yes, as long as she tells me about it like today. Dave then told Lou to put his hand between his wife's legs, and then told me to tell Lou what we did before arriving here.

I then told Lou how we went back to our room, and Dave roughly pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties aside, and fucked me hard until he came deep in my pussy. Dave then said feel her pussy, feel his cum in your wife's pussy. Lou put his hand in my panties and stuck a finger in my pussy feeling Dave's cum. Dave then asked Lou did he enjoy last night watching, his wife getting fucked, eating her cum filled pussy, and sucking cock, Lou said he did very much. Dave then said here is the deal we are going back to Dave's room tonight and Liz will be calling the shots, once we are done he is to leave and Liz will be spending the night with him, while Lou went back to be alone, was that ok, and Lou said yes.

We left and headed back to Dave's room once inside, I stripped off my clothes telling Lou and Dave to do the same as I lay on the bed. I then told Lou to put on my panties like he did the other night, and then eat my pussy cleaning the cum of her lover out of it, Lou quickly went down on me cleaning my pussy until he licked every drop. I then pushed him away and called Dave over, I asked Lou did he want to suck cock again and Lou said yes, how much and he said very much. I made him beg for it which he did until I let him take Dave's cock in his mouth. I had to stop him from sucking him and pulled Dave to me pleading with him to fuck me hard. Dave's slid his cock into my loose wet pussy and fucked me for a couple of minutes until he came. Dave pulled out and without saying anything, Lou took his cock back in his mouth cleaning the cum and my juices from Dave's cock. He then dove into my pussy to clean the fresh load of cum from me. After Lou dressed and left without saying a word, Dave and I hopped in the shower and washed up, and went into bed, we held each other and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke Dave up with a blow job and then hopped on him riding his cock until we had a good morning fuck and cum. It was early and we still had time until we were getting off so I dressed and headed to my room to clean up and dress for the day. Walking back I felt kind slutty as I walked back in my clothes from last night. As I walked in Lou was still sleeping, I undressed and crawled into bed waking him as I straddled his face lowering my pussy on his mouth telling him that I had a nice fresh load of cum for him. He ate me out while I ground my pussy into his mouth, this was by far the most sexist way for him to eat me. Lous cock was so hard, and for the first time I wanted to suck my husband's cock, and attempted to do it but he pushed me away, that bothered me. I then attempted to hop on his cock to fuck him for the first time in five years but he said no, he just wanted to jerk off, I was kind of pissed and hopped off and told him I was going to shower. As I walked away I saw him jerking off alone.

I got out of the shower and he went in after me, I sat down and thought about what happened, after all this my husband still didn't want to fuck me. I then thought about the good time with Dave I was having and said the rest of the trip was about me. We still had four days left so I decided to give Lou something to really think of and started to pack some of my things, when he got out of the shower I went in and grabbed some things and he saw my bad while I put some of the other items in there and he said what are you doing. I told him I was going to spend the rest of the trip with Dave as his sole lover, I will tell you everything at the end of the trip of course, I said we read about experiences like this in our cuckold stories, and it is what I want, Lou said ok and can't wait to hear about it. As I left part of me couldn't believe he just said ok, but part of me was relieved, I also hoped Dave was into this.

I showed up at Dave's room and as he let me in he asked was everything ok, and I said I wanted to take the experience to the next level and if he was into it and stay the rest of the trip with him as a couple only, no play with Lou. Dave liked the idea and kissed me and I moved in.

We got off the boat and Dave had an excursion booked where we went snorkeling, which was fun, When we got back we went to a pool area by the port with a swim-up bar and had fun. It was hot and between the excursion and drinks, we were tired as we got back on the ship and showered together, and headed for dinner, out, for a bit, and back to the room where we fucked all night until we fell asleep.

The next day was an early port day the last day, Dave had another cabana booked up on a hillside which was very private. We spent the day in there having drinks, enjoying the hot tub they had with cool water in it, and even having sex in the back area of the cabana which was very private. Like the previous day, we got back on this ship, showered together, and headed for dinner, out, for a bit, and back to the room where we fucked all night until we fell asleep.

The next two days were sea days as we headed home, we slept in, woke up fucking each other, cleaned up, and then went to lay on the deck. I didn't see Lou at all but imagined he was carefully watching and going back to the room to jerk off. The night was the same romantic dinner, hanging together, but that night the sex was different, it was very intimate I felt like we weren't fucking, but making love.

The next day the last full day we just walked around holding hands and I started to feel upset it was coming to an end. instead of eating lunch on the deck we decided to go to the dining room to have more of an intimate setting alone. It was here I said to Dave that I wanted to see him when we go back home, was he up to see me still. He said he would like to continue to see me, would Lou be into that she said he had no choice, this is what he wanted and now she wants it. I also told him that we had a daughter so we need to be very discreet and I wasn't looking to leave Lou, he understood and told me he would respect this. I then asked him can we have an encounter with Lou tonight with me in charge, Dave said of course if that is what you want. After lunch, I found Lou on the deck and told him to go to Dave's room tonight at 11.

That night Dave and I had our final dinner which was nice and also sad at the same time, we then walked around the ship just taking enjoying our final night. Right before 11:00, we headed back to the room to wait for Lou, right at 11 there was a knock on the door. We let Lou in and I told him to sit down, I asked him if he missed me the last couple of days, and he said yes I asked what did you miss and he said hearing about what Dave and I were doing. I then told him about the romantic time the last couple of days we had and the sex we had, I asked him did he miss cleaning out my pussy and he said he did very much.

I then asked Dave to strip, and I also stripped, I took Dave over to the couch where I had him stand in front of Lou. I asked Lou did he want to suck my lover's cock and Lou said he did very much. I asked him to beg which he did, I then told him it wasn't good enough and would he do anything for me to suck the cock and Lou said yes. I then asked him did he want to continue to be a cuckold when we got home, and he said yes he enjoyed this, I then asked him well I am glad to hear that because Dave lives very close to us will you allow me to keep him as a lover if I let you suck his cock, Lou said yes very much so. I then said good, when we get home I am going to continue to see Dave discreetly, and occasionally you might join, and I will allow u to clean my pussy, is that ok he said yes, so I said fine suck his cock fag. He took Dave in his mouth, but I stopped him after about 15 seconds and told him to leave, he gave me a look and I said I wanted Dave alone for my last night, and maybe before we get off in the morning I will come back to the room for you with a load in my pussy, now get out, Lou left.

I then kissed Dave and said I wanted him alone, I then said follow me as I went out on the balcony naked. Out there I grabbed onto the railing as Dave kept up behind me kissing my neck, and I asked him to fuck me, which he did. It was sexy being out on the balcony in the breeze and having sex, we must have fucked for 15 minutes until we both came. We went back in and cleaned up and went to bed falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we woke at about 6 and quickly started to have sex, as Dave got on top of me and slid his cock in, I looked at him and told him to make love to me, for the next 30 minutes we had the most love making I ever had until we both came at the same time.

I got up afterward and dressed, I packed my bag the day before and gathered the rest of my items. As Dave walked me to the door we kissed and said goodbye but I would call him soon. I went back to my room and walked in Lou was packing, and I just said lay on the bed if you want to eat a clean load from my pussy, he followed my instructions as I undressed and lowered my pussy onto his face. He did a good job eating the fresh load from my pussy, as I told it it came from Dave not fucking me but from making love to me, just like he will be doing when we get home at his place, and even in our own bed. When I felt like he was done I got off, he attempted to jerk off and I said no we're done you have to keep that hard on till we get home.

We finally left the ship and got to our car and headed home. Not much was said until Lou talked and asked if I was serious about Dave, and I asked what did you mean, and he said does he live close to us, and I said yes within 15 minutes and I plan on seeing him as much as I can. I said I love you but you wanted me to fuck another person, and you refuse to fuck me and this is what I need. Lou never said anything until we got home, he then said we need to be discreet because of our daughter, and I said of course this was just between them.

I believe it was the next day I was contacting Dave needing to see him, and went to his house that night to fuck him. I did not work anymore and volunteered with different organizations around the area so I had time to play when I wanted and Dave could see me. Dave had a good job where he mostly does what he wants to do, so we would hook up discreetly at night sometimes, and sometimes at lunch I would him at his house, and sometimes I even snuck him over to my house when I knew for a fact my daughter would not be home. I told Lou about my encounters and at times allowed him to clean my pussy out. On occasion when the daughter was out we had Dave over to the house on a weekend where we would do things to Lou like dress him up or make him suck Dave's cock, and clean out my pussy.

On one occasion my daughter went away with a friend so I had Dave over where we dressed Lou up in a bra, panties, and stockings, and had him suck Dave's cock, I then took him to the guest room where I tied him to the bed for the night and fucked Dave in my bed where we were lowd all night for the entertainment of Lou.

Things between Dave and I were getting deep, and we started to take chances like going out of the area and having dinner every so often. I started to have feelings for him but never said anything to him or Lou. It was close to a year after I met Dave that in a matter of weeks, I was hit with a couple of hard emotional things.

The first was on a Saturday I decided to surprise Dave and went over to his house, as I pulled up I saw a woman leaving his place in a car. I felt like I was punched in the stomach, I just got out of my car and went to his house. I rang the bell and he let me in, before he can say anything I let loose and started to yell at him, I am not sure what I said but it was along the lines of how can he cheat on me? After I calmed down a little Dave calmly said we never talked about this, in fact, I was married and went home to a husband, and I informed him when we started this I was not leaving Lou. I snapped back saying I was but you knew the situation and decided to see me and I haven't fucked my husband in almost 6 years. He came back with yes but you still go home to him and we never talked about anything with him not seeing anyone else. I was upset and said we were done and stormed out.

I went home and never said anything to Lou but he knew I was upset, about two weeks later on a Friday night Lou and I were talking and I asked him did he have any thoughts of ever having sex with me again, he said he couldn't lie but he was not into that, he liked the situation they had. That night I was up thinking was this worth it staying together with Lou, this cuckold thing has played out and I was more into the times I had with Dave, and even if things were done with him there was someone else out there for me.

The next morning I decided to go see Dave to see if this was salvageable, I went over and he let me in, I apologized for going off on him and told him he was right we never discussed him seeing anyone. He then apologized and said he should have been honest. I asked him if things were serious with this other girl and he said no not at all just a friend with benefits. I then told him I have feelings for him, and was done with this cuckold life and would I be interested in seeing him for real in a relationship. He said he would love that and had feelings for me, he grew tired of the stuff with Lou but only did it to be with me. I asked him to give me some time, my daughter was graduating very soon and didn't want to say anything until after graduation, he agreed and agreed not to see anyone, we would be exclusive.

We started to kiss, and I quickly went down on him wanting to get his cock in my mouth. Dave tried to stop me saying let's go shower and I said no I want this now, he stopped me again and said Liz I was with her right before you came over and didn't clean up. I wasn't mad, I am not sure what got into me but I just pulled his cock out nothing else was said and I took him in my mouth. I tasted juices on his cock which tasted like mine when I sucked his cock after he fucked me. It turned me on tasting some other women's pussy juices on my lover's cock as I blew him. I sucked him for about 5 minutes until I got up pulling my clothes off and then riding his cock on the couch until we both came. As I got up I slid back down not knowing what got into me again I took his semi-hard cock back in my mouth cleaning off my juices and his come, and I guess mixed with some other girl's juices.