Cuckolding Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed and said I had plans with my daughter but could I see him tonight maybe dinner at that place out of town, and he agreed. I got home showered took my daughter out discovered she was staying at a friend's so I decided I was staying at Dave's I told Lou. I went back to Dave's we went out, for a romantic dinner, back to his place where we made love all night. The next morning while leaving we kissed and I looked at him and told him I love you, he kissed me back and told me he loved me, this was real. I was so happy going home, well until I got there.

I went in and Lou was in the kitchen with a weird look on his face, he said our daughter knows and I said knows what, he said about you and Dave. He proceed to tell me she came home upset, some friend of her parents saw me at that restarant last night, they had seen me once before and weren't sure but when they saw me again last night they knew for sure it was me. I was also seen kissing Dave in the parking lot. She came home and told Lou that mom was cheating on her and told her all that was told to her. I asked Lou what did he tell her and he said nothing and left it alone. I started to freak out at him saying bullshit we are not letting her think I was some slut cheating on you, I never cheated this is what you wanted. He snapped back and said I was supposed to be discreet and that we can't tell our daughter about our lifestyle. I said yep I fucked up, I was supposed to be discreet, but there is no chance in hell I am letting her think I am slut who was sleeping around behind your back when you are the one who talked me into fucking another man, or should I say begged me for a year because you have fucked your wife in 6 years.

I then heard you are both fucked up, it was my daughter who heard everything. Jesus Dad you begged your wife to fuck another man and Mom you think you're not a slut because Dad knew about it, ever think about leaving him or saying no, you're both sick. She stormed off and refused to talk to us, for a couple of days, I saw Dave the next day to tell him what happen, and needed some time to work this out with my daughter but it was definitely over with Lou and me.

It was about a week later that she started to talk to us again, and said this was embarrassing he friends think her mom is a cheater, and she can't tell them the real story. She said she told people we were separated and I was dating someone, so it sounded somewhat better. I told her good but I don't want to lie anymore I love her, but I am not in love with your father anymore, I love this other man, and I am leaving your father, Lou was sitting there hearing this whole thing. She got upset again and said what a fucking graduation present thanks, and stormed out. I went up to the bedroom, and Lou followed me talking for the first time, what a loser I thought, or should I say pussy. He asked if I was really leaving him and I said yes, it's over. I gave him opportunities to have an intimate relationship with me and you said no and pushed me into another man's arms who loves me, I am not happy in this cuckold life anymore, and just want a real relationship while I can. Lou said he understood and apologized and this is who he was.

He slept in the spare room, and the next day I packed a bag and was going to go to Dave's. I talked to my daughter and told her I was sorry, I told her when this all started we saw someone to help us and it didn't help, we thought about breaking up then but besides the sex, we loved each other and had a great time and we had you. Then when we got into this and your dad pressured her she was right I could have walked out but I didn't. I told her I was sorry again, and didn't want to lose her, but I was leaving to stay with Dave because it was the best thing.

I left my house and went to Dave's he opened the door and I asked him if he was ready for me to be with him full-time, and he said welcome home. My daughter and I stayed somewhat civil with each other up until graduation and would see each other weekly until she would go off to college. Lou and I had a quick divorce and split everything down the middle, and was an easy deal.

At 41 I was divorced, living with a new man who I adored, and having amazing sex. To celebrate the divorce Dave and I took a cruise on the same boat we met on going to the same places.

Things were great until a new unexpected fetish somehow got introduced into our relationship.

Look for part two called "Cuckquean Love Story"