All Comments on 'Cuckquean Chronicles 03'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
About My Mom- Pixie, Please, Try to Understand and Avoid Being Mad

Dear Pixie,

My Mom's mind is like a child due to her dementia, however her physical abilities have improved immensely.

When my Mom goes to the senior center, they have her color.

Mom remembers and always asks about your charts.

I do your charts all night long, but Mom sits with me sometimes from 4 to 6:30 am

Mom loves when I edit the bar chart colors and add pictures to your slides.

Surprisingly, Mom remembers that each Category / Story Series receives six chart slides.

I understand your frustration about the number of slides, that I create Pixie, but please understand how much this helps my Mom.

Dear Pixie, I am sure it would thrill my Mom if you posted at least one slide deck.

FYI: I will be adding TUE-WED & FRI-SAT from 10 pm to 8am to my Mom schedule, because the Senior Helping service cannot find anyone to cover those hours due to school starting up again, plus Mom takes a fit when strangers touch her clothes / things due to her fear of stealing.

I know the extra hours, with Mom, will allow me to complete your Anniversary slides once and for all.

So, please try to understand Pixie why I do what I do.

You have no idea Pixie, how much your charts / slides mean & help my Mom because she loves to do things.

Please, Enjoy Your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe

v/r

Anonymous

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely start to a Sunday morning! Tea in bed, reading this deliciously kinky story and being licked slowly by my darling cuckold. You should patent this idea, Pixiehoff! I do love reading your stories. As a teacher myself (only part-time, these days) I can well remember sitting at parents' evenings with a damp patch in my knickers as I fantasised about being fucked by some of my little darlings' fathers (and mothers, sometimes!) You get your usual 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the way the ‘dynamic’ moves on. And the interview strikes a chord. As you know Pixie I’m enjoying this series.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Enter Jacquie, who falls into Pixie’s lap…

Challenge the societal norms and open your heart to love.

I like where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not sure if Pixi taking a lover would be right as then she would no longer be cucked but it would then be an open marriage or at least that is my opinion. Maybe after they all meet it is Claire that has the duty of taking care of Jacquie instead. Lindi would approve I am sure. Good work as usual. another 5 stars. Oh i like how Pixi told Clair about her masturbating to Claire and Lindi sexapades (sp). Now Lindi needs to know as well. Pappasleaze!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Interested in seeing where this goes

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff, and I shall do my best xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen, and I am delighted to contribute to your connubial bliss xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thank you so much, Cleeve - I really value your opinion, so thank you for taking the trouble to comment xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Paul xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

You raise an interesting point, Anonymous. The reason this is listed under lesbian sex rather than loving wives is that I want to explore some boundaries around the cuckquean idea. A truly open marriage would be if Claire and Lindi joined Pixie and Jacquie, but it is not clear this will happen - in which case Claire, too, would be a cuckquean, perhaps?

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, lc, I like to explore, so I hope you will not be disappointed xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

An interested question as much as a comment this time. Will this turn into a quintet, for Jacquie doesn't seem to be the mysterious Third Woman (chapter 02) who was sending Pixie the in flagrante pictures of Claire and Lindi? As they tend to trumpet in the tabloid press, Your Readers Have A Right To Know ! (even if they don't).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

Pixiehoff is truly in her (kinky) element with this new series (which I somehow missed until today). The first two chapters were incredibly erotic / pornographic. Very *ahem* stimulating. The shift away from the traditional "cuck" narrative is perfectly in keeping with Pixiehoff's practice of storytelling. - Genre bending is the norm for our intrepid "Squirt". The introduction / inclusion of Jacquie into the narrative is also classic Pixiehoff. - The authors genuine adoration and appreciation of all women shines through with the Jacquie storyline. I'll be very interested in seeing where this one goes. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Love the way you deftly tackle difficult relationships — political, social and most importantly personal (all intertwined) — with insight, humor, love and outrageously spot on erotic moments. No exception in this series as you wrestle with cuckoldry, a contentious/loaded issue especially in its modern sense (how depicted on this site). I would argue that your characters have moved beyond/left behind cuckoldry — maybe you deliberately created a straw “man” for good purpose? Integrating Leonard Cohen to make your vital point is near perfect for your storyline message — so glad you value his lyrics much less the erotica that they exude.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

Darling Pixie,

I like how your cuckquean situation with Claire eases into normalcy. When you tell your wife about how horny her affair with Lindi makes you, it is so nice that her first instinct is to give you an orgasm.

I absolutely love the turn of your conversation with Jacquie: What a smooth transition from expressing concern about the sexual predilections of her granddaughter to confessing her own predilections to you. How naturally you invite her to become your lover, and how your wife is ok with it.

It is also sweet of Claire to appreciate that you ask for her approval of your lover. Could she be turned on and discover the joy of cuckqueaning for herself?

And then you weave a message in your story that women of all body types are beautiful at any age.

May this become the mantra, especially for women who love women: take lovers, share them with your spouses, for love, the most precious thing on earth, is also free.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh, the next chapter will provide an answer to the mystery - and I hope it will be a satisfactory one for you. So glad that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Anonymous, and I am glad that you are enjoying it. There is more erotic content than usual, but given the nature of the story that is inevitable - and I hope acceptable xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird. It is an interesting question - is this really about cuckoldry? It is about my redfinition of it, I guess. xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Wolfie - and I am so glad that, as ever, you "get" it. The next chapter will, I hope, be an interesting one xxxxx

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 2 years ago

"... Did you know I was gay?"" Well you had me before that, but this sent me over the top! This is what they call "things escalating"! Love it!

Please don't let us wait too long!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you are loving this Charm xxxxx

GayKatGayKat5 months ago

A Lovely Story,,, Yes!

.

Hallo Pixie!

.

Queen Jackie and I, was kinda hoping to read more about the Dominant Miss Pixie. _ [She giggled, and I heard Claire join in. "What the fuck happened?" "Oh," I said, "I happened."]... Maybe a continuation of part-2 !?

.

Working in Europe, I always preferred the older ladies "Geschäftsfrauen" between 40 and 70, mainly because they knew what they wanted and could afford my services, also most of these ladies had little time to waist squabbling over the price after they got me out there.

.

I know it's too late to be making suggestions now, but I really hope Miss Pixie and Jacquie "hookup". ... Look just because Jacquie's a little older, doesn't mean her sex life has ended! ... We have several very close "Friends with Benefits" that are over 20 years our senior... oh yeah there's a few pounds with a sag or two, but Pixie Love, I just hope at their age, Queen Jackie and I, still look as good as they do,,, yes!

.

Thank-you, 5&5 _ 5-More Stars and 5-Hot Orgasms!

.

From your two kinky dyke friends,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💝💝💝🌹🌹🌹💋💋💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff5 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darlings - love that you are enjoying this so much xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES