Cuckquean Love Story

Story Info
How my life changed from cuckolding to a cuckquean!
6.2k words
4.61
8.4k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the story "Cuckolding Love Story"

Dave and I were living together for a while when I invited him to one of the parties I volunteered for was a throwing a charity event. This was the first event I took Dave to and it felt good to introduce him to people I work with and some of my friends, it felt good having this sexy man on my arm all night. Once we got home I was very horny and we fucked as soon as we were through the door, he was hot in his tux, and I felt sexy in my gown. When we finally made it to the bed and were laying down after we both came, Dave would tell me a shocking story.

He started off by telling me he wants us to be 100% honest all the time and wanted to tell me something, but at the same time, he wants to respect someone else's privacy. I told him he can trust me, and he said that someone I introduced him to tonight was someone he has slept with over the years. I immediately asked who, and he said you need to promise this is between us she is a married woman, I swore I would not say anything, and was very anxious to know who I knew that Dave had an affair with.

He said it was Jodi he you introduced me to tonight, I immediately go excited jumping up and yelling WHAT, for him to say, Jodi. I yelled out OMG, I hate her I can't believe that goody-two-shoes bitch is sleeping around, she portrays herself as a religious good girl with the perfect life. I said again OMG I hate her, we argue all the time, and she always talks down to me, besides work I had to deal with her in school with the PTA with her always comparing our kids, OMG I hate her I said again.

After I calmed down a little I asked him how long he was seeing her, and he stated that he first met her over 10 years ago, and they would see each other for a couple of months then not see each other for a while then hook up again for a while again, this would be a pattern on and off for 10 years. I got excited again and couldn't believe this bitch of a woman, who portrayed herself the way she did was having an affair for 10 years, OMG.

I asked Dave how it started, and he would tell me when first noticed her at the gym, working out and he found her attractive, now as much as I hate her she was attractive. Dave said he was drawn to her because he had a thing for married women, and the challenge to hook up with them, and flirted with her, and at first, he got nowhere with her, in fact, she was very rude to him, but this only made him try harder. After a while, they and some talks she made an excuse to stop over at his house and the rest was history, and the long-term affair was born. It took me a while to fall asleep that night after hearing that news mostly because I was in shock to hear someone I knew who I thought was one type of person was really another type of person.

The next day which was a Saturday was normal, but late in the day I started to think of Jodi and had to ask Dave a question that bothered me. I said to him we are going, to be honest correct, and he said yes. I then said that morning I found out you were with another woman, confronted you about it then came back over a couple of weeks later, and sucked you off after you were with her, was that other woman Jodi? Dave said it was, I became very excited and said OMG, OMG, I sucked that bitches juices off your cock, I can't believe that was her, and I stormed away.

It wasn't until much later that night I apologized to him and said I was mad at you, I knew all of that because you were honest, I was just mad it was her, and you had no clue I knew her or any reason to tell me it was her at the time. That night when we went to bed I couldn't sleep with visions of him sleeping with Jodi, and me blowing him after, I was also curious about the bitch like what type of sex, and also OMG was her husband the cuckold that Dave was with.

I woke Dave up in the middle of the night, and once he was alert I eagerly asked him was Jodi's husband the cuckold you were with, and he said no not at all. I then asked him what sex was like with her and that I had an affair for 10 years. He said it was always different, at first it was just regular since it was new and like you, she was not having regular sex with her husband. At times it would be very passionate, roleplaying, bondage, and even a period we had a threesome.

I got very interested in the threesome and asked him for more information, he would tell me that their affair was not 10 straight years but on and off, and at times when they would break away he would date others he would not be with her, and get back together when he was single again. But one time he was seeing someone casually when he ran into Jodi, as they were catching up the other girl came over and after a couple of moments, Jodi walked away. The girl Dave was seeing picked up that he and Jodi had something going on, and that girl was Bi and talked Dave into seeing if Jodi was interested in hooking up with them. at first, Jodi wanted nothing to do with it, but after a while of Dave hitting her up and her curiosity, they finally got together. Once again I was shocked not only was this bitch having an affair but she was Bi also, this goody two shoes perfect life.

I tried to get her out of my mind, after that night, but it was a week later we were working together again, and as usual, she was being a bitch to me, talking down to me. Then as a couple of us were having drinks, she was going on telling people how great things were with her life and all I can think of is how much of a liar cheating bitch she was.

I started to become obsessed thinking about her, this woman I hate I couldn't get out of my mind. I asked Dave to tell me more about their sex life, at first he didn't want to, telling me to drop it, but I couldn't, I wanted details about her. I think he was afraid I was going to use it against her but I promised I would not. He told me details, and interesting facts about their roleplaying, and bondage that seemed hot, but the most interesting was their time having a threesome.

When they first hooked up the other girl took the lead in teaching and being more dominant with Jodi, but eventually teaching Jodi to be more dominant since the girl liked being more of the submissive. When the other girl went away Jodi, was still into it and Dave knew another girl who was Bi, they hooked up but it didn't last as Jodi scared her away with her new dominant behavior, wow was all I can think.

After that conversation I left the Jodi talk with Dave go away, well go away with him, but I became obsessed thinking about her and her. I still would see her in person for our volunteer work which was weekly, and never let on that I knew anything. But in my head, as I said I was obsessed thinking about her sexual past with David, and the fact that I tasted her pusy juices on his cock. I started to go online to read about this obsession in my mind about her and came across Cuckquean, I knew of a Cuckold but never heard of a Cuckquean. I now became obsessed with reading sex stories and watching porn of this while thinking of this bitch Jodi, I hated her but couldn't get her out of my mind. This went on for almost two months after my last conversation with Dave about her, I didn't let it affect my sex life with him, well maybe a little as it slowed down a little, I think I wanted him to fuck Jodi again.

My true feeling about Jodi didn't change when I worked with her I couldn't stand her, and she continued to talk down to me, was very rude, and came across as an angel when talking about her personal life. Images of her were going thru my mind though when I was having sex with Dave, and when I would suck his cock after sex I would imagine my pussy juice being hers. I also kept reading stories about Cuckquean, and picturing Dave fucking her again, but was afraid to approach him about this. But this obsession was making me nuts and starting to affect my life and I thought about Dave saying we need to be honest with each other, so I decided I needed to talk to him about this.

I did it one night in bed, while we were kissing and touching, and I was thinking about it again, and finally just stopped and said I need to be honest with you. He had a very nervous look on his face, which later he would tell me he thought I was going to tell him I was cheating on him. I just blurted out that I have been obsessed over the things you did with Jodi and the fact I tasted her on you, and I can't get it out of my head, I told him about the erotica stories on Cuckqueen I have been reading and I think I wanted him to hook up with her again, well I didn't think I wanted him to. He was shocked at my confession and thought this was a bad idea based on the roles being reversed with her ex being a Cucold, and he didn't want to ruin this relationship.

After my confession to him, he talked me out of it but It didn't stop me from thinking about it. a couple of weeks later we went to a friend's house party, and my only reason for attending was I knew Jodi would be there and I wanted to put them in the same room. Once we got there and Dave saw her he made the comment did I plan this, and I just smirked. At one point I saw her standing alone and I grabbed Dave's hand and without him noticing walked toward her, Dave didn't notice until it was too late to turn around. We said hello and as usual in public, she is the nicest person, after a min or so I excused myself to tell them I needed to go tell someone something, but in reality, I wanted them to be also and watch from a distance.

From across the room, I was talking to a couple of people not really paying attention but watching Dave and Jody talk together, it must have gone on for 10 minutes. Watching them talk, made visions go thru my head, and made me become very wet between my legs, if I was home I would have dragged Dave to the bedroom and fucked his brains out. Eventually, they ended their conversation and we left the party, and once in the car, before he can even tell me what they talked about, I was going down on him while also taking my other hand to finger my pusy to a quick orgasm.

Once home we shed our clothes, once we walked into the house and I was riding him hard on the couch blurting out that I wanted you to fuck her already, fuck that bitch I need it. We made it to the bed and asked him what they were talking about, she mentioned that it was weird that he ended up with me since they know each other, and was hoping they kept their affair discreet which he said he did. She did tell him she missed being with him, which turned me on. I started to plead with Dave that was an opening please hook up with her, it's driving me nuts. He then asked me if I was serious, or if was this a fantasy only, and I looked him in the eyes and said I want you to fuck Jodi, and I want to suck your cock as soon as you are done with her. He asked where do you want me to do this, and I said in this bed, tell her you want to see her and pretend I don't know. Tell her you are happy with me but you miss being with her sexually, and seeing her you can't stop thinking about her. Let's pick a time when she can come over and we tell her I am gone during that time guaranteed.

It took a lot more convincing but he finally agreed, I can't believe I had to talk my man into fucking another girl, but at the same time I respect it, he truly loved me and was happy with our relationship. He would tell me later the only reason he agreed was he can tell how obsessed I became over this and was afraid if nothing was done he might lose me.

When it became time to contact her, I asked Dave if I can use his phone to text her, it felt sexy pretending I was him to set this up, and he agreed. He told me she had his name saved under some other name and what to text to start a conversation so it look like a friend hitting her.

Once we connected and she knew it was Dave, well me pretending to be Dave, she was happy to hear from him. I said it was good seeing you the other night, you looked good and I missed seeing you. She replied back she missed seeing me also and wished I was not with anyone, as she would love to hook up. I replied back stating being single doesn't have to prevent us from being together. She replied back what about Liz? I said I am not looking to change anything with her, but I miss being with you and want you. She replied she was happy to hear that and would love to fuck me. When she said that I became instantly wet and was rubbing my pussy now. When can you hook up? She said soon where can we meet? I replied back picking a time I knew Dave can be home since he can make his own schedule up and told her that time and said my house. She replied back and said really your house isn't that too risky? I said no I am always home during that time and Liz is always gone for a couple of hours far from the house. Jodi replied back and said if you are sure I am up for it. I replied back and said its a date.

While I was texting Jodi this Dave was sitting on the other couch watching tv, I went over to him, handing him the phone to read the text message, and at the same time pulled his cock out to suck it. For David, he blew his load quickly in my mouth as he read the message of me setting up a date for him to fuck another woman.

The day came for Jodi to come over and I was so horny, part of me was excited, part of me was nervous, and part of me was shocked I was allowing this bitch who I hate personally to fuck my man. When it was getting close to the time for her to arrive David asked if I was leaving and I said no, I wanted to be in the house and would be quiet, he was shocked but I told him I wanted to hear them, and maybe catch a glimpse. I said my car would be in the garage so don't go out that way with her. As she pulled up it became so real, as I was getting ready to run upstairs, I said quickly to him, eat her, fuck her good multiple times in our bed and house, and leave the bedroom door open. I heard him open to door, and a low-level hey, and nothing, until I was finally able to make out they were kissing. After 5 minutes I heard them making their way upstairs, as I was hiding in a spare room. As they walked by I heard her say really in your room, and Dave knowing wanted I wanted to hear said yes I want to fuck you in my bed, I was rubbing myself at this point.

As I asked he left the door open and I was able to from a vantage point see somewhat what was going on in there and hear them. Their clothes were shed, and they hooped in a 69, as I had my fingers buried in my pussy. At one point she stopped sucking his cock and was sitting straight up riding his face talking loud about how she missed this mouth on her cunt, I was cumming at this point. She then started to scream she was cumming as she rode his face and grabbed her tits, I kept on fingering myself. Dave finally stopped eating her grabbed her threw her down on her back and in one motion pushed his cock in her as they were fucking each other hard. They fucked like this for about 5 min before both of them were screaming they were cumming. I saw them laying on the bed recovering from their fucks and she said she missed his cock, and he said I missed fucking you. Jodi then asked Dave if that fuck was better than Liz, Dave knowing I was listening, said why do you think I contacted you. At this point, Liz was rubbing his cock again getting him hard which led to them fucking again, and fucking they did for almost the next 45 min. Fucking in multiple positions, until they both came again.

At this point, they were done, and Jodi asked if he wanted to shower with her, but Dave knowing I wanted him dirty said we should wrap up as he needed to clean up and change sheets, she even offered to clean up but he said it was good. I was hiding again as I heard them walk by the room and downstairs> I heard the front door opening and at this point, I rushed back into my bedroom pulling my clothes off and jumping into our bed. As I lay back in the bed I felt how sweaty the sheets were from them, and how the room smelled of sweat and sex.

Moments later Dave entered the room, he was naked as he approached the bed and I sat up. Nothing was said as I reached for his cock, and took him in my mouth. I swear as I took him in my mouth I may have cum immediately from tasting her juices on my man's cock again, something I have been fantasizing about for months. Dave knew want I wanted and said come on suck it like her, get me nice and hard. He just came twice with her and was not as hard as usual yet, and tasting another woman's pussy juice on my man's cock and with what he just said and I couldn't get him hard yet, felt humiliating to me, and sexy as hell.

I sucked his cock for a couple of minutes while he told me how good Jodi was, and when he was fully hard, he pulled out pushing me away turning me over so I was on my knees and shoved his cock in me, and proceed to rough fuck me, what I needed. He asked me did you enjoy tasting that bitches pussy on my cock, and hearing us fuck today, I was screaming yes and I was cumming already, but he was going to be fucking me for a while. As I was cumming he flipped me over placing my legs on his shoulders as he continued to fuck me hard, fucking my brains out. He asked did this get your obsession completed, and I yelled it did but I don't want it to be over, keep seeing her, I want to be your Cuckquean. Not sure how long we fucked until he finally was able to cum, and we cleaned up the room and showered.

We talked about it later with him asking if was this a one time, or if was I serious did I want it to continue. I told him I wanted it to continue.

Well, the affair with Jodi continued similar to how they hooked up, it became a weekly get-together with me hiding in the spare room listing to them fuck, and when she left I would immediately suck his cock to taste her, then we would fuck talking about their encounter. I asked Dave when he would fuck Jodi to please be loud and verbal so I can hear him tell Jodi how much of a better fuck she was than Liz, this would put me over the edge hearing this. What was weird was I still worked with Jodi and she still acted the way she always did, in fact, I think she even treated me worse like she was above me, well, in fact, she in her mind was as if she was fucking my man behind my back because he wasn't happy with me sexually.

This was going on for many months when I planned a party at my house for the volunteers I work with. I asked Dave to please sneak away at one point to do something with Jodi, thinking this would be hot. It didn't take long for Dave to grab me and tell me if he could see me and take me to our room during the party. When we got in the room, he pushed me to my knees as he lowered his pants tell me to suck his cock, and taste Jodi. I took him in my mouth, as he told me he snuck up here with Jodi, pulling her skirt up and fucked her quick and hard. Now I want you to go down there and talk to her, and when you do just know you will be talking to her as you just tasted her pussy on my cock, and she has my cum in her pussy. At this point, he pulled out, as we fixed ourselves.

We went downstairs and I sought her out to talk to her and I am not sure what I said but, all I could think of was the taste of her I had in my mouth and the fact she had my man's cum in her pussy, and she thought I had no clue, my god I was soaked.

Everything was great, between Dave and me and I enjoyed that he was fucking Jodi, and how it drove me crazy, but as this continued I wanted something more, something new, something I couldn't believe, that I started to become obsessed with.

During this time that Dave and Jodi were having their affair, I was continuing to read Cuckquean stories and started to fantasize about something else and I finally had to tell Dave. One night I just told him and said I want, well I need to take this to the next level, he asked what I meant. I told him personally I hate Jodi, the way she controls me when we work together and act like she is better, and right now she is probably thinking in her head how much better she is than me thinking she fucks better than me since you're having an affair and she doesn't know I know. Well, I want her to control me in this bedroom. I want to watch her for real fuck you, as she humiliates me, I want her to dominate me and make me eat my first pussy, I want her to know I am a Cuckquean, and she is a Cuckcake.

12