Cuckquean Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was unsure of this, this was totally taking this in a new direction, but I nagged and nagged him until he finally gave in but was unsure how we can talk her into this with Liz being the girl. I told him either she is going to be into it, or she will be pissed but I convinced him we had to take the chance.

Like in the past I text her pretending I was Dave and said was I up for a hot encounter, and she said yep. I said This Saturday Liz was going away for the day, and I also was hit up by a friend who was in town a former friend with benefits who hit me to hook up. I told her I was seeing someone and after back and forth she admitted to being curious and would love to try a threesome with the other girl being dominant. I quickly got a reply from Jodi saying she would love that it's been too long, and we were set for that Sat.

As the day approached I was super nervous and excited, and went to an adult store to get some items to show how much I wanted to be dominated. About 15 minutes before Jodi was to arrive I asked Dave to help me prepare and told him what I wanted him to say to Jodi when she came in, Dave prepared me and we were ready. Dave was to meet Jodi and tell her the other girl was waiting in the bedroom.

I heard them approaching the bedroom door which was closed, seconds before it was opened I thought to myself OMG, did I make a mistake, what did I get myself into? The door opened and Dave walked in followed by Jody saying what the fuck. What she saw was me on my knees in the middle of the floor, with a ballgag in my mouth, my hands cuffed, my legs chained with a bar between them, a collar around my neck that said slave with a chain attached to it. Dave then started to speak and said Liz knows we have been fucking, in fact, it was her idea, her favorite thing is to taste your pussy on my cock after we fuck, and now she wants to be your slave, she wants you to own her, and control her not just when you guys work but in this bedroom.

Jodi didn't say anything and gave Dave a look of, are you serious as he walked away and sat in a chair in the corner of the room. she then walked closer to me and said are you serious, I shook my head yes. Dave spoke again and said make her your bitch like she wants. Jodi grabbed the chain pulling on it as she got dominant, and said you want to be my fucking slave bitch, I shook my head again yes. Jodi started to take her clothes off as she stood in front of me naked, the closest I have seen her naked. She then took the ball gag off and asked if I have ever eaten pussy before, and I said just your juices on Dave's cock. She then said beg, for it. I then begged please let me eat your pussy, I will do anything, and she said anything and I said yes. She then grabbed the chain pulling my face into her pussy and telling me to eat as she put one foot on my shoulder. I fell in love with that pussy right there, I am sure I wasn't good doing it for the first time, but I loved it, and I am sure she loved dominating me. I ate her for close to 10 minutes until she grabbed the chain and pulled me onto the bed.

She then grabbed Dave from the chair bring him over and put him on the bed and removed his clothes. Making sure he was close to me she gave him a nice blow job so I can see. She then fucked him telling me how worthless I was and rode Dave until he came deep in her pussy. The next move I remember like yesterday as she hopped off him and sat on my face lowering her pussy on my mouth similar to how I would do it to my ex-husband making me eat Dave's cum from her freshly fucked pussy.

After she pulled me off and placed me in the chair while she put the ballgag back in me, and then pulled Dave into the bathroom where they showered. When they came out of the shower Dave was hard again as they dried off and got into bed so I can watch them fuck up close, she was fucking him passionately. When Dave came again, she told him to go grab me, remove everything and told me to come to clean her up. Once free I jumped between her legs lapping at her pussy to clean the 2nd load Dave just left, and I loved it. When she felt it was enough, she pushed me away as she got up, and told me to help her dress. Once done Dave and I walked her down, she then kissed Dave very passionately and left. That night I fucked Dave so hard and came so many times, I loved that experience.

The next week, I saw her at one of our work meetings to plan an event, she was nastier to me as normal, talking all my ideas down, and treating me like I didn't know anything, the part of her I hated. After I was getting ready to leave she came up to me and said let's go to the coffee shop, follow her in my car. All the years of knowing her I have never been alone with her.

Once in that place, we sat down at a table, and she dominated the conversation, She asked so how did you know about Dave and me. I told her when I took Dave to his first event and I introduced you to him as someone I work with, when we got home that night he was honest and told me about your past because he wasn't sure of our relationship, and made me promise to say quiet about it. I then confessed when I was with him when I was married I saw a girl leaving his place and when he told me about you two he admitted it was you too. She then said so you were cheating on your husband, and I said no he knew about it, she laughed and said oh so like you he was a cuckold, and I just shook my head. I then asked what about your husband, you have been cheating for over 10 years. She snapped back at me and said bitch I ask the questions. But if you must know since we will hopefully be close, we have an arrangement, he doesn't believe in divorce and for other reasons, they stay together but don't fuck. She accepted it, and when she met Dave he filled the void, and she has only been with him actually. But enough of me back to you.

She then became very direct and said so you want to be a Cuckquean, and serve me and do whatever I want. I said yes I do, please I want this.

She then said from now on when not in public I will address her as Mistress, I am not to fuck Dave unless she approves. She will wait on her and Dave when she comes over, as she plans on spending more time at our house. I will make them dinner, times her husband travels she plans to stay over, I might even have to run errands for her. Also, I was to dress very sexy all the time no matter what when going out, in short skirts, and nude when home. Basically, she said I own you, and I was her slave. I said yes I am into it and agree, and she snapped back and said it's not about you, I needed to go home and ask Dave's permission since this would affect him. She said I need your answer by the end of the week and left.

I went home and talked to Dave, he did not agree right away, but as usual, I nagged, and nagged him until he realized if he didn't agree I would become obsessed over it and we might not have a relationship.

Well, I fully submitted and became the property of the woman I have hated for many years. At first, she would come over once a week and on a weekend, and occasionally sleep over when her husband traveled. She would come over all the time, even without Dave, and make me serve her. I was allowed to fuck Dave every 2 weeks, and then it went to monthly, she and Dave fucked a lot.

When she would come over, They would sit on the couch while I made them dinner and served them and had to stay in the kitchen while they ate, then clean up after. There were times she would come over and make me wash her car while she and Dave fucked in the house. She would come over to spend time with Dave and make me go run errands for her like pick up dry cleaning and items she needed. And when she slept over I was forced to sleep in the spare room, and sometimes tied to the bed while she slept in my bed with Dave. Dave was really into this now but still loved me.

We got into this routine, and all of us loved it, well until 2020 when the pandemic hit, the big change was Jodi's husband was not working in the office anymore, and she had no reason to leave the house because our volunteer work was not happening. This really affected me immediately, at this point right before the lock down we were seeing each other almost every day, with at least Jodi and I fucking, or Jodi and Dave fucking.

Jodi tried telling her husband that she wanted to get out of the house to go see me as a friend, but he was very weird with the virus and gave her a hard time. Jodi gave Dave and me permission to fuck, and as much as we loved each other we were missing her, and she was missing us.

By the summer of 2020, Jodi informed us that she was sick of living a lie and this lockdown proved she wanted to be with us full-time and she was ready to leave her husband, were we willing to be with her, we felt the same and said we were.

Jodi informed her husband she was leaving him and he did not take it well, getting very angry, and throwing religion in her face, he was the religious one, and the embarrassment to friends. She didn't care and stuck to her guns and moved in with us. He actually confronted Dave, thinking she left him solely for Dave until he realized I was in the picture and really became embarrassed, and Jodi knew he would never say anything.

Our relationship did change though I was not a slave, well we did roleplay that sometimes, but the time away from each other taught us we wanted a relationship with all of us, a Triad relationship.

It's now June 2023 and we have moved away to a new place to start our lives over, Dave can work from anywhere and Jodi and I are doing volunteer work again. We have been in a Triad relationship for almost 3 full years and we are in love and talking about marriage.

Our sex is better than ever, we roleplay, have a bondage room we have built and are committed to the three of us.

We also do not hide our Triad relationship and are very public about, it it turns a lot of heads but life is too short.

Who would have thought a Cuckold marriage to someone else, and wanting to become a Cuckquean to another married person would lead to this?

Love Dave, Jodi, and Liz

XOXOXOXO

12