All Comments on 'Cultural Exchange Ch. 03'

by Tenou

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a remarkable story. I've enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more. Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Getting better and better!

Thanks for sharing.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 9 years ago
Nicely done!

I enjoy the way your storytelling allows me to feel as if I'm present in this strange and wonderful adventure. Looking forward to more, and thank you for a truly entertaining read.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
That is new

Winner against his assassin with innocent seduction .But now, putting the joke aside it's a great story I love it.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
Love your story

You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm just waiting

For Brandon to start sharing some of the better inventions humans have devised in the past few millennia...

Like pizza.

Seriously, though, this is great.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Out-F'ing-Standing

Really is a fantastic story. I love the intricate details provided. While some may think it's overkill, I disagree because it means for far greater detail in upcoming battles.

Quick question: Why didn't he ask Ralya to repeat herself when she mumbled going to her room? Seemed to be an important thing that he ignored...

Can't wait for more.

Thanks for posting this :)

Over_RedOver_Redover 9 years ago

I feel this is the weakest chapter so far, but overall, I'm enjoying the story. Looking forward to some action in Chapter 04!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
informative chapter

lots of character development and interaction would love to see Ralya's softer side a bit more. like the beast tamer class you have for Bandon. Digging the action scenes too. can't wait for the surprises you for him in the next chapter. awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Exellent work now only if chapters could come faster

daddy_of_e_to_the_4thdaddy_of_e_to_the_4thover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great story building! Very convincing and detailed. Glad that you take time from your day to entertain us puny mortals who lack in the ability to wax descriptive. Kudos and huzzah!

TenouTenouover 9 years agoAuthor
News

Chapter four is undergoing final corrections

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 9 years ago
Coming up

Chapter four is being polished, and it is a great one!

Things you have been waiting for are going to happen.

Allow time to make it as good as it can be. It's coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Hi Tenou.. I love this story and please continue the good work, though i am not complaining i must say that the passing is a little slow ..only a day or in this chapter a few days passes i would love it if the story moves on a little quicker. please don't take this as a criticism because i really enjoyed your story thus far. :)

TenouTenouover 9 years agoAuthor
Setting the bases

Don't worry, Anon. The first chapters are just to settle a bit of the world and the characters. From chapter 5 onwards things go faster.

disableddandisableddanover 9 years ago
Truly enjoying this.

You've created an extremely well thought out world, and your character development is excellent. Can't wait for the next few chapters to come out. Tolkein, Ed Greenwood, or Karl Edward Wagner would be proud of writing something like this.

kophotkophotover 9 years ago
you are doing a great job

you are doing a great job, really enjoying it

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
So many options have been created

The possibilities are endless.

'The Heart of a House is a labyrinth with many exits'

The Heart of the successful construct of a story is a labyrinth with many options.

well done Tenou!!!

aadel1001aadel1001over 8 years ago
suggestion

it would interesting if somehow he got one of those shadow beasts as his familiar so he can shadow walk or something.

RpierzRpierzover 8 years ago
His martial abilities

It will be interesting to see how he approaches someone from that world who is better at magic &/or with their sword/shields, etc but is unfamiliar with his MMA (?) style of fighting from our world. That is an arguable "ace up his sleeve" for Brandon, since there's simply no way an opponent could be ready for such a thing unless they studied, in depth, the martial arts of Earth.

Another curious thing with me is given this world, how would a pacifist survive here?

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Really enjoying the tale

Have to say, this has caught my attention quite adeptly, shame I hadn't seen this before Endangered. Its my current favourite for continuation.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hooray for Harem!!!

We already have our three wifus now , Yay!

P.S. I think you meantto use the English word 'Decency' instead of 'Delicacy' which is used in reference to food.

Example : Turak the storm crow thinks copper fruits are a delicacy, because they are his favorite food.

The decent boy did not talk about the shape of his poop in front of his elders at the dinner table out of decency, because talking about poop while eating food is indecent.

Many Anime translations & Japanese people make this mistake.

P.P.S. please do not give any of the wives in the story hairy pubic or armpit hair like some other literotica writers, pubic hair is gross. Best solution is to not mention it, that way you can leave it up to the reader's imagination.

P.P.P.S. please include more martial arts like Tae-Kwon-Do, their regular punches & blocking skilla are the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTenou@Tenou
Sorry for my long silence. I've been diagnosed with a severe kidney condition. Now I'm feeling better, but my condition is chronical and can only only be fixed in a more definitive way through a transplant. I opened a business account in paypal so those who can't join my Patre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES