Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie stared as John's cock began to slide in and out of Dolores' pussy. She could see her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time she slid back. The sight was incredibly arousing to her and she felt a flood of juices to her already soaked pussy. Reaching out for Tom's cock, Valerie bent over and sucked it into her mouth, getting it nice and wet and at the same time realizing that she was tasting Dolores' pussy juices all over it. She found the taste exotic and she made sure that she sucked it all off of Tom's cock before standing up and climbing onto his lap. She positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and began to lower herself onto it, feeling it stretch her pussy like it had never been filled before. She squirmed her ass around until she finally sank all the way down onto Tom's cock, feeling it throbbing inside of her.

"God, what a pussy!" Tom exclaimed as Valerie started to ride him.

"This one's not bad either," John gasped as Dolores clenched her pussy on his cock, squeezing it with her muscles.

The only sounds that filled the room were the sounds of the two women humping their pussies up and down on the two cocks side by side. Valerie loved the feeling of Tom's cock in her pussy and was even more excited by the fact that John was watching her with a big grin on his face as Dolores humped him.

"Let's make them cum," Dolores gasped as she continued to fuck John.

"Go ahead, I want to watch," Valerie panted, slowing down and watching Dolores really apply herself.

John had a hold of her hips and was fucking her as hard as she was fucking him, his cock pistoning in and out of her grasping pussy. Finally he grunted and pulled Dolores down onto his cock firmly, holding her there as his balls exploded, shooting cum up into her pussy. Dolores used the muscles of her pussy to milk his cock, squeezing every last drop of cum from him before she fell forward onto his chest, worn out.

"Go for it," Dolores gasped at Valerie. "Fuck his brains out."

And that's exactly what Valerie tried to do. She jumped up and down on Tom's cock like there was no tomorrow, her pussy juices just flowing as she came over and over again. Finally Tom could take it no more and he cried out as he slammed his hips upwards to bury his cock completely in Valerie's pussy as he began to spurt cum into her pussy.

"Umm, yes!" Valerie exclaimed as she felt his cock pulsing inside of her pussy, hot cum splashing deep inside of her.

Slowly Tom stopped cumming, sitting on the sofa totally wasted with his cock still buried in Valerie's pussy. She leaned forward and kissed him, a long, deep kiss, having enjoyed very much his huge cock.

"What now?" Dolores murmured.

"Well, I've sure fucked your pussy, and I'd say Tom's thoroughly fucked Valerie," John said. "I'd like to see what we've been fucking."

"That sounds nice," Dolores said with a soft laugh. "I'm too tired to move though."

"Here, switch with me," John said, lifting her and spinning around, depositing her where he had just been sitting, his cock still in her pussy.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Dolores said, lifting her hips and taking his whole cock into her pussy.

John reached down and grabbed both of her ankles, lifting them up and apart, totally exposing his cock sticking into her pussy. Bending her knees, John pushed her feet forward so that her ass and pussy were lifted into the air. Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Valerie stared as John's cock slowly slid in and out of Dolores' pussy, her pussy lips clinging to the shaft all the way out and all the way in. After several pumps John pulled back until his cock plopped out of Dolores' pussy, leaving her lips spread wide, her hole gaping, filled with cum.

John dropped to his knees and leaned forward and sucked Dolores' entire pussy into his mouth, his tongue diving into her gooey hole. Dolores gasped and grasped his head, holding him firmly in place as he began to eat her pussy. Valerie stared in fascination as John ate Dolores' pussy. She had never seen anyone eat a pussy before other than her own and she knew from what she had tasted on Tom's cock that John was definitely enjoying himself. She watched as John chewed lightly on Dolores' pussy lips, pulling on them. Then he would suck on her clit, his tongue teasing it and even his teeth lightly nibbling as Dolores thrashed about on the sofa in delight. When Valerie saw Dolores shudder and clutch at John's head tightly, she knew she was cumming. Her own pussy was dying for the same so she slid off of Tom's cock onto the sofa next to Dolores, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, opening her gooey pussy.

"Me, too," she begged, "please."

Sliding easily from Dolores' pussy to Valerie's, John looked for the first time at his wife's pussy after someone else had just fucked it. Her bald pussy lips were puffy and swollen. Her clit was impossibly swollen and sticking out from between her pussy lips. Her hole was gaping open and cum filled it. John couldn't believe how sexy it looked. He bent forward and licked his tongue the length of it, from asshole to clit, where he slowly sucked on Valerie's clit, loving the fullness of it in her excitement. Then he slid his tongue lower, letting it dip into her hole, swirling it around inside of her, tasting his brother's cum along with Valerie's pussy juices. He glued his mouth to Valerie's hole, sucking at her, chasing with his tongue after all of the cum.

Tom and Dolores watched in amazement as John sucked Valerie's gooey pussy. It had shocked them enough that he had eaten Dolores' pussy after he had fucked it, but eating Valerie's pussy after Tom had cum in it, that really blew their minds. And it was obvious that he loved eating pussy and that Valerie loved having hers eaten. Dolores knew how good it had felt and she now felt a pang of jealousy that John would eat Valerie's pussy any time, knowing that Tom wouldn't eat hers filled with cum.

Finally Valerie groaned as once again she came, her body shaking as her orgasm tore through her. When she finally stopped shaking and John had sucked all of her juices from her, he lifted his face, a big smile splitting it, and licked his lips.

"God, you're incredible," he said to Valerie.

"No, I think it's you that's incredible," Valerie said with a laugh.

"You just make me so horny," John said, pushing up so that he could kiss her. "And I just want to fuck you again," he said, sliding his cock between her spread pussy lips and easily into her pussy.

"Ah, yes, you're just what I need now," Valerie said, wrapping her legs around his waist and falling into a comfortable rhythm with him, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"You two are something else," Dolores said with a sigh.

"We're in love," Valerie replied, thrusting her hips up to meet John's cock.

"How long have you been swinging?" Dolores asked, crawling over to Tom and sliding up onto his lap, her back to him.

"We've never been with anyone else since we've been married until tonight," John said as he smoothly pumped Valerie's pussy.

"You're kidding!" Dolores exclaimed, reaching between her legs to find Tom's cock and insert it into her own pussy.

"There's never been a need," Valerie laughed, "not with a man like John here."

"Not with a woman like you, I'd say," Tom laughed.

"That cock of yours is quite a tool," Valerie said. "I'm sure Dolores really appreciates it."

"Ummm, I do," Dolores said, sliding back and forth on Tom's lap. "I just love to fuck. We swing whenever we can."

"You mean you do this with other people?" Valerie asked in amazement. "This wasn't just something that happened?"

"Well, yes and yes," Tom laughed as Dolores rode his cock. "We swing pretty often, but this just sort of happened. And am I glad. I loved the sight of your mouth wrapped around my cock."

"Well, it did taste nice," Valerie laughed, "especially when you came."

"I'm going to cum again soon," Tom groaned as Dolores fucked him. "You're welcome to some more."

Valerie smiled up at John as he pumped her, his eyes shining as he watched her.

"You want to?" he asked with his eyes.

"Yes," she breathed at him, kissing him.

"Come on," he said, gently disengaging his cock from her juicy pussy.

Valerie crawled off the couch from under him, kneeling between Tom's legs with her nose just scant inches from his cock as it slid in and out of Dolores' pussy. She could see Dolores' swollen, distended clit sticking out from between her pussy lips as she rode Tom's cock. Then she felt John lift her hips, pulling her onto her hands and knees, his cock sliding up into her pussy once again. This had the effect of pushing her face right into Tom's cock/Dolores' pussy, so she stuck her tongue out and began to lick the shaft of Tom's cock each time it was exposed, tasting the tangy juices of Dolores' pussy as John fucked her from behind. As she licked Tom's cock's shaft, her tongue would inadvertently slide across Dolores' pussy lips, and this also greatly excited her. Tom groaned, slamming his hips and cock up into Dolores' pussy as his balls spasmed.

Valerie fished his cock out of Dolores' pussy, cum streaming from the end, and engulfed it in her mouth, feeling the sweet cream from his balls fill her mouth as John continued to fuck her from behind. As she buried her face on his cock, Dolores mashed her gooey pussy down onto her face, grinding her clit on her nose while she gulped Tom's cock. She couldn't believe how exciting it was as John was really slamming into her from behind and Tom's cum still shooting into her mouth, Dolores' pussy grinding on her face. She felt John's cock swell inside of her pussy and she knew that he was cumming again even as she heard him groan. She let Tom's cock slide from her mouth, his orgasm having subsided, and ground her ass back against John. At the same time Dolores slid down a little bit on Tom's lap, replacing his cock on Valerie's mouth.

Valerie slid her tongue up into Dolores' hole, tasting Tom's cum there as well as Dolores' tangy juices. Now she was sucking another woman's pussy for the first time in her life and loving it. She found it completely natural to know what to do, like she had been doing it her entire life. And she wondered why she hadn't as she eagerly ate Dolores' pussy while John finished cumming in hers.

When John finished cumming, he pulled his cock from her pussy, then pulled her back away from Dolores' pussy onto her back. Signaling to Tom, they each grabbed one of her legs, kneeling by her head, and pulled them out and back, opening her pussy wide, their cocks dangling in her face. As she grabbed each of their cocks in a hand, Dolores dropped to the floor and lowered her face to where Valerie's pussy was spread wide open, dipping her tongue into her hole and repaying the favor by lustily eating her cum-filled pussy.

Valerie was gasping as Dolores ate her pussy, but that didn't stop her from alternately sucking on John and Tom's cocks, even fitting both of them into her mouth at once as she sucked on them. When she felt Dolores slide a finger into her ass, Valerie shuddered and came yet again, flooding Dolores' mouth with her juices. And then almost simultaneously John and Tom began to cum, flooding her mouth with cum, shooting it all over her face. She gulped and swallowed and licked what she could, but still her face was covered with their cum. Dolores crawled up from between her legs and began to lick her face, eating the cum that she hadn't been able to get to. Then she kissed her, her tongue sliding into her mouth, and Valerie responded, sucking on Dolores' tongue as John and Tom released her legs. The two women kissed and fondled each other for several minutes before stopping, laying there in each other's arms totally exhausted.

"Well, I'm beat," John said, shaking his head. "I think it's time for me to go to bed."

"Take me with you," Valerie sighed, trying to push herself up off the floor.

"I guess we'll see you two in the morning," Tom said, giving Dolores a hand and helping her up from the floor.

"Yeah, good-night," Dolores said, first kissing Valerie, then John. "You two were great."

The next morning John awoke to find Valerie sitting on the bed crosslegged, a pensive look on her face.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked, placing a hand on her thigh.

"I was just thinking of last night," she replied, smiling at him. "I can't decide how I feel about it."

"What do you mean?" John asked, sitting up.

"Well, I mean, you're my husband and that's all that's important to me," she said.

"So?" John said. "Nothing's changed, has it?"

"Not for me," Valerie said, shaking her head. "But I didn't know how you felt, I mean with me being that way with Tom and Dolores."

"Are you kidding?" John said with a laugh. "I thought it was great! Watching you fuck and suck like that really got me hot. And when I sucked your pussy after Tom had fucked you, that was really something. I thought you might have a problem with me doing Dolores."

"No, I liked watching you fuck her. It made me realize how lucky I am. You've got such a hot cock."

"You're making me horny," John said, reaching for her.

"Oh, no, you don't," Valerie laughed, twisting away from him. "I know how mad you always get later when you get some before basketball. You always complain about your legs not lasting."

"Yeah, you're right," John grinned. "But I'll sure have some later."

"I'm sure you will," Valerie laughed, getting to her feet and pulling a house robe on. "Let's go eat some breakfast. Maybe Tom and Dolores will be up too."

John pulled a pair of shorts on and followed Valerie to the kitchen where they found that Tom and Dolores were already eating.

"We couldn't wait," Dolores said with a smile. "Burned up too much energy last night."

"I'll say," Tom said with a laugh as he slapped her bare ass.

"Like you're the innocent," Dolores laughed, reaching for his dangling cock.

"Hey, I play basketball this morning," John informed Tom. "You want to join me?"

"You bet," Tom agreed. "Otherwise I'll just fuck all day."

"Save it for later," Dolores laughed. "We'll be ready for you, won't we?" she asked, sliding her arms around Valerie from behind, letting one hand slide inside her robe to cup her bare pussy, her finger nestling between her pussy lips.

"Ummm, yes," Valerie said, feeling her pussy flood with juices as Dolores' finger gently rubbed her.

They quickly ate and then John and Tom left, not before kissing and fondling both of the girls, though. Then Dolores took Valerie by the hand, leading her back to the bedroom.

"I wish we had all slept together last night," Dolores said, pulling Valerie down onto the bed. "It would have been nice," she said, sliding Valerie's robe from her shoulders, leaving her naked from the waist up. "Don't you think so?" she asked as she leaned forward, kissing Valerie, her arms gently sliding around her.

Slowly they slid onto the bed, kissing and fondling each other, Valerie's robe disappearing as they molded their naked bodies to each other. Very soon they found themselves with their faces jammed between their legs and then they were licking and sucking each other, slowly and leisurely bringing themselves to one orgasm after another. They must have lost track of the time, because they were suddenly aware of someone else in the room. Lifting their faces from their pussies, they saw that John and Tom were standing there watching them, along with a group of their friends from basketball.

"Well, it seems that we're just in time," Tom said, grinning at them. "And we brought some friends too."

"We didn't hear you come in," Valerie sputtered, flustered, her face covered with Dolores' pussy juice.

"What a nice surprise," Dolores said, sitting up and smiling at the group. "Are all these for us?"

"Whatever you'd like," Tom replied.

"Well, I'd like you first," Dolores said, laying back on the bed, her legs spreading wide, displaying her pussy to all. "And then I'm sure the rest will be just fine."

"You're going to do them all?" Valerie asked her in shock, staring at the hungry, horny looks on the faces of the men.

"You bet," Dolores replied. "This much quality cock is hard to come by, no pun intended, and I intend to enjoy myself. You should try some."

"John!" Valerie said, looking fearful.

"What is it?" John asked, bending down close to her.

"I'm afraid," she replied softly. "I don't know if I like this idea."

"That's okay," John said. "It seems Dolores is more than happy to accommodate everyone, so you can just watch if you like."

"But you just brought everyone over like this, and into the bedroom," she protested.

"Yes, we caught you, didn't we?" John asked with a quiet chuckle. "Maybe you'd like me to eat your pussy after you fuck all of them," he suggested. "Or would you rather I suck Dolores' pussy full of cum?"

"You'd do that?" she asked.

"I'd suck both of your pussies full of cum if I could," John replied. "And you know how much it turned me on watching you last night with Tom."

"Oh, yes," Dolores sighed, and Valerie and John looked over to see Tom sliding his cock into her, the others gathered around to watch. "Fuck me, Tom, fuck me," she cried as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. "Let me see the rest of you, too," she cried. "Let's see your cocks."

Valerie gasped when the rest of the men dropped their shorts to reveal their cocks. Some of them were even bigger than John and Tom and there was one black one that was bigger than she ever imagined a cock could be, hanging down almost to the man's knees. John, too, got to his feet and dropped his shorts, revealing his hard cock, while Valerie sat on the bed, her knees pressed together hiding her pussy, but her nipples hard and sticking out.

John moved to her, pushing her backwards onto the bed and straddling her chest, his cock pointing at her face.

"Go on, Valerie, suck on me," he implored as they listened to Dolores getting fucked, rubbing his cock on her face.

Blushing furiously, Valerie opened her mouth and allowed John to slide his cock in, her tongue automatically wrapping itself around his shaft as he slid it deep into her throat. Quickly she forgot about the rest of the people in the room and was totally into sucking his cock. She didn't even realize it when someone gently pried her legs apart, revealing her pussy. Then she gasped around John's cock when she felt someone's cock sliding into her hot wet pussy, filling her completely like she'd never been filled before.