Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see who it was because of John straddling her chest with his cock filling her face and she quickly quit worrying about it as the feelings of pleasure emanating from her pussy filled her with joy as she sucked John's cock. When John came in her mouth, filling it with his cum, Valerie gulped as quickly as she could to swallow all of it, then almost died when John dismounted from her and she saw the man between her legs fucking her. He was very black and his cock looked like a small arm as it slammed in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe she was getting fucked by a black man in her own bedroom with a dozen other men watching.

Then she felt his cock swell inside of her and she knew he was cumming, feeling his hot seed splash deep inside of her pussy. By now she was lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, loving the feeling of his huge cock inside of her. When he finally finished cumming, he slowly pulled the entire length of his huge cock from her pussy, all glistening and dripping with cum. As she stared, he crawled up her body, taking John's place astraddle her chest, his huge cock dripping cum onto her face. Slowly opening her mouth, Valerie allowed him to slide his huge black cock in and she wrapped her tongue around it, tasting herself and his cum all at once.

As she began to suck his cock clean, she felt yet another cock sliding into her pussy and beginning to fuck her again. She abandoned herself to the sensations and lay there, sucking one cock after another as they all fucked her, her pussy in one constant orgasm. Finally each of the men had fucked both her and Dolores, she discovered, and she had sucked each of them clean after the fact. Her pussy felt like it was larger from all the pounding she had taken, but she felt so good, her entire body tingling. She just lay there as the men thanked her and Dolores for a wonderful afternoon and then they were gone and she was just laying on the bed next to Dolores.

"So, how did you like your first gang bang?" Dolores asked, propping herself up on an elbow to stare at her.

"It was unbelievable," Valerie replied. "I never in my life thought I'd ever do anything like that."

"Well, you seemed to handle it okay," Dolores laughed. "And there were definitely some king-sized cocks in that group."

"I'll say," John said as he came back into the room. "And I've never seen so much cum fill pussies like that," he said, bending over to kiss Valerie. "I'll bet your pussy is a little sore and needs some gentle loving," he said, kneeling down between her legs and staring at the puddle of cum that was dribbling from her pussy.

Dolores watched in amazement as John slowly and lovingly began to lick and suck Valerie's pussy, eating all the cum that all of the men had deposited there. Valerie was moaning and shaking her head from side to side as John's tongue did its magic in her pussy, sucking her clean and making her cum yet again. When he finished, he crawled up her body to kiss her, a long deep kiss, his cock sliding into her pussy once again.

"Oh, John, you're the best," Valerie said as they slowly began to fuck.

"Wow, I'll say," Dolores agreed as she watched them. "When you're done you can suck my pussy for me, too, if you want."

"Bring it over here now," John said as he continued to fuck Valerie. "We'll both eat you."

Quickly moving over to where they were fucking, Dolores got on her hands and knees, her gooey pussy presented to John's face and just over Valerie's. Nudging her down a little bit, John and Valerie were both able to get a tongue into her pussy as they continued to fuck, sucking at the cum that streamed from her hole. By the time they had finished eating her pussy, John was ready to cum, and cum he did, pouring his load into Valerie's pussy once again. This time Dolores was down between their legs, pulling John's cock from Valerie's pussy and sucking on it, then diving into Valerie's pussy and sucking her clean too. When they had finished and were laying there on the bed, Tom reappeared.

"Hey, what did I miss?" he asked, dropping onto the bed next to them.

"Oh, nothing important," Dolores replied, laughing.