All Comments on 'Cum Dancing'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
90 stoires of which 60 are listed as Gay

thats speaks volumes

gay men writing about loving wives LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumber than a stump

And with the IQ's of a pea. And probably all diseased. Not a single decent character in the whole mess. A thoroughly nasty and forgettable story. UGH!

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dumber than a stump

Says the homophobe without the guts to stand behind his statement and instead hides behind the anonymity of the internet. Another gutless tool who can not create anything of value but is first in line to attack others. I really do pity you and your ilk.

44special44specialalmost 9 years ago
Another great story

Thanks again for sharing your creative talent. I have enjoyed every one of your stories.

p.s. Ignore the hate-filled, negative critics. I don't see them writing anything worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anti gay rant? come on

Gee Harry and others,

The story has TAGS which identify the content. If you detest the idea of homosexuality, DON'T READ THE STORIES!

I have yet to find any story that I enjoy every aspect of. . . Its just a matter of life.

BUT don't go berating the author when you know what the story includes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sOME fUCKIN' mARRIAGE!

Kids? Why? She's a twat and he's a cuck! Some role models for kids!

And they better hope they're not doing the STD Boogie after fuckin' aroud with Sam SPADE and his Jig-A-Boos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum Dance is a nice erotic story. I liked it, gave it a 5- (4.6/5). The storyline was very well conceived & even better crafted. Excellent job. It is as realistic as any reputable mainstream stage play.

As the storyline unfolds we the readers learn about a few pertinent situations from the couples life that explain the chararacters' behavior. The husband & the wife had shared their respective thoughts & fantasies with each other. They either were on the same page or he was ready to compromise, to make his wife happy.

(Story tags are accurate: bisex, interracial, bbc, cuckold)

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
If only

Great story, things like that do happen, if only it would happen to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.