All Comments on 'Cum Gum'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gross

Yuck, give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delightful, delicious, nourishing; an attempt --

not quite there . . . yet . . . but good to see that someone still appreciates Roul Dhal. Especially in this time of an administration nakedly attempting to wrap itself in patriotism and religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice idea

I don't think I'd buy it myself, but it was fun to read the way you developed the product :)

Despite the bizarre efforts of some readers to leave naive comments nakedly espousing country-specific political views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The government does want new business

Thus I say research, research, research!' Get a small

business grant and start research, now.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
I'd buy it

Hilarious! Loved the story. Tongue in cheek, at least I think it’s a tongue. You shouldn’t swallow gum, only spit it out. So you should work on that aspect of the gum. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant!

THis is an amazing idea. I'd buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This seriously makes me hungry

I would love to be able to buy this product and would seriously put in allot of effort to make it exist, and be on the testing line. But seriously, I KNOW I would buy it, so there HAS to be a number of other people who would as well. To many people are just to afraid to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dumb Gum

You should call it Dumb Gum.. because it's a really stupid idea. Most women don't like the taste at all. Maybe whores and fags would like it.. but who knows & who cares.. lol! Cumgum is also the nickname for an older type of gum that squirted out a liquid centre flavoring when you chewed it. They went bankrupt and no longer produce it. That should tell you something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous