All Comments on 'Cum Research with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 3 years agoAuthor

Illustrations were made by the incredibly talented NGTVisualStudio. Feel free to contact him here.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5331103&page=bio

As always, support your local restaurant, small business, and shopping mall.

heyall

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Was different and yet very... Cool the added illustration was nice addition to this story. 5*

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 3 years ago

Brilliant story, penis straining pictures!

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 3 years ago

Short and sweet. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Loved the art!

Good story in line with the rest of your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting. Great artwork. Is there a part 2, 3. 4. etc. forthcoming? I would love to see how their relationship deepens. Thanks. DWH

Rip142Rip142about 3 years ago

That was one fun read, and the illustrations were an added treat! 5 Stars!

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverabout 3 years ago

I hope they do more research in the future!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 3 years ago

The illustrations are so much better than many of the illustrated stories. Enjoyed the story line too. Wouldn't mind a part two!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

An illustrated HeyAll yarn now how do you top that?! Enjoyed the offering very much.

Cheers

SAGE

Taste4UrLustTaste4UrLustabout 3 years ago

Awesome story, but I need more!

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Always love your stories

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

Ah - Mom's to the rescue! Is there more cumin soon for enlargement of this tale?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Later - after work - at home. Supper. TV. They both retire. George is looking at porn in his room. She climbs into bed, pushes the sheets and blankets back. She's nude. Her thoughts go to today's events. She is getting wet. She closes her eyes to bring their encounter earlier to mind. Her hand goes to her vulva. She starts to masturbate. She pulls a toy out of the nightstand. She switches it on. She starts to moan. He hears her. He knows what she's doing. He's young and horny. He goes to her room and lets himself in. He's so quiet, and her eyes are closed. Then she senses him, and her eyes open. Her lust takes control. She summons him to the bed. She needs to taste him again. She sucks him. He's tugging her nipples. She needs it all. She asks him to fuck her. She needs to feel him fill her. They both get what they want. After he's filled her, she takes it on her fingers to taste them together before he goes down for a cream pie. More to cum!

phsimmphsimmalmost 3 years ago

The things our medical researchers do for science. Hope this is just the start of their collaborative work.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I always enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

gr8 storie love the art work

CassieKCassieKalmost 3 years ago

Super sexy, now mum needs his hard, horny cock inside her hot pussy to test its capability to continually cum.

veracruzveracruzover 2 years ago

hope we get a part 2 for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great images complimented the prose

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Great Story...Illustration definite help...Nice Stand Alone, Part 2 would be nice conclusion. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Sharkbait83Sharkbait83over 2 years ago

Illustrations were right on the money…soo good! Please continue this story

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Please keep this going with the illustration. Very well written..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED OT.

cark59cark5910 months ago

Hell of a turn on! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, *****-)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needs to have an oncore with Mom needing son to fulfill her own needs, which causes a full relationship between them.

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

You're very creative. Don't care for incest stories but dammit, in the name of research, you do what you got to do!!

05kia4sale05kia4sale3 months ago

Anything for scientific research. Where do I volunteer 🙋‍♂️

SirDylanSirDylanabout 1 month ago

I think the good doctor needs to suck her son off more often for the good of science!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Chapter 2 - When Maria and her son George went home late that afternoon, George was horny for her again. George followed Maria into her bedroom and then grabbed her from behind, pulled up her skirt and then ripped her panties off. Maria screamed but George bent her over her bed, pulled his pants and shorts off, and then screwed his huge, hardened cock inside his mother Maria's pussy. Maria screamed again but George mounted her and began pounding his cock deep inside her. After fucking his mother Maria as hard as he could for several minutes, George pumped forty long, thick, hot jet streams of his hot sperm-filled cum deep inside Maria's pussy just as she orgasmed. George stayed on top of his mother Maria and later that night, he fucked her twice more, George spent the entire weekend fucking his mother Maria in her king-size bed. By then, Maria was enjoying their fuck sessions as much as her son George. Neither Maria nor her son Geoge know, that by Monday morning, one of George's millions of sperm had connected and fertilized one of Maria's eggs when she was ovulating, impregnating Maria. George and his mother Maria continued to sleep together in her king-size bed and fuck every chance they had. Maria missed her period soon after and her doctor confirmed that she was pregnant after her test came back positive. Eight months and one week later, Maria gave birth to twins, a baby daughter who looked just like her and a baby son who looked just like her son George.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...