All Comments on 'Cum to Mommy Ch. 04'

by whoremom123

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
true love

A great story about a mother and son who have escalated their relationship. Mom has discovered the pleasure that comes from submissively laying back and spreading her thighs for her son to use her body for his playground. She loves the new compliments her son showers on her as he tells her how tight her pussy feels and how great his cock feels in her pussy or mouth. She enjoys the primal grunts and ragged breath in her ear as he pistons his unprotected cock into her womb over and over until he lets out a primal groan and floods her fertile womb with his seed. Both mother and son know they should not be participating in a sexual relationship but are unable to stop as they know this is the best sex they will ever have. As this son moves out and marries I am certain he will be visiting his mother often and craving the intense sex he can't get from his wife and that his father can no longer deliver to mommy. As the love continues to grow mommy and son will eventually arrive at the same conclusion, they are made for each other and eventually mommy's belly will swell with the product of her son's love.

swfb70swfb70about 9 years ago
rita

I hate to see you ruin this story with a 3 some with your son and his friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that last anon sure hit the nail on the head about this great story

The description of the boy's feelings when he's on top of his mother with his young penis up inside her up to his balls is perfect. Nothing can ever feel as good, as natural, as just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. The kid's body glows with pleasure, and his young mind is overwhelmed with the knowledge that he's back up where he started out and where he belongs, now and always. For a boy, his mother's cunt stands for unconditional love, for everything that's warm and accepting of him as a young male. As he pumps away at the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, the boy pushes his fat young cock, his and his mother's pride and joy, up to his mommy's cervix, right up to the womb that nurtured him for nine months. When he finally blows his balls and splatters his potent semen, he's aiming to fertilize that same womb, to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Some guys actually achieve that, and they're the luckiest motherfuckers of them all.

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
kurt..

bring him on so we can find out he has been having sex with his mother.

i hope we don't have to wait 3 yrs for the rest of the story.

this was absolutely awesome. i'm sure there are some true stories on this site that are presented as fiction, but this was presented as real from the beginning.

if kurt is invited to participate, we are going to see Rita evolve to another level. so when josh moves away.....

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago

swfb70;

adding kurt for a 3some will not ruin the story. this is real. if it happened, then it happened in real life. it's not made up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Most women who have become sexual with son enjoy it very much. Once the barrier is broken it can be the most wonderful relationship in so many ways.

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
Kurt..

on second thought, josh is going to suggest that kurt take josh's place with rita. rita would still have hot sex with a guy half her age & kurt would have the best sex he will ever have.

rita is alone, sometimes for weeks, while her husband travels. the cabin is a natural place for this to take place.

personally, i can't wait.

Beretta

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
great story

suprised he hasn't done her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Of course he must take her ass next BUT..

The son must take her ass next BUT...

But no mom/son story can be complete, without the son's seed drilling into one of his mother's eggs.

Mother son incest from the time of the Greeks and even thousands of years before that, in the time of the KamaSutra, has always been about the son knocking up is mom!

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
More please!

This is a great story. If Kurt is coming over there must be more to the story? Can't wait to see what you do next. I absolutely love your writing and can't tell you how sensual you make the story feel. Thanks for sharing!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Awsome but

pls don't share her she is 2 great 2 be shared

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As always a great story. I liked when he started calling her mom again. Using the words mom and son while having sex makes it all that more taboo. So he is going to let Kurt have her hot pussy. Maybe he can have the daughter too. Wish I had a friend like him to give me his hot and nasty submissive sex toy mother to play with. Scott Another 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I find it hard to express the overall gratitude for your superlative pened introspective, of your emotions. At this very juncture, in my partners' and my sexual relationship, your insights are just what I need to help solve a very difficult problem (why my partner sought another partner). You have opened my eyes and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

I don't know how you do it (great discriptive dialoge) -but please don't stop!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
See dear annony I told youNO ONE Not one person on here like your sorry ass!!

Why don't you do the world a favor and die!!! Gave this a 5 to help the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes , The true facts and information on the need of a mommy

The perverted mommy and her insatiable lustful need for the next passionate and hot times of wet and soaked panties and pantyhose were enticing. :" Come, come to mommy." The boys needs with definite now even more incestuous lust the mother

the in the silken outfits were more than ever in love.,, the debauchery of the taboo increased. The need now than ever what's hotter than hot. Good mother now had the boy where she wanted in or should I say her the mother turn the young boy into her transvestite., on and on the boy plunged his youthful cock deep into his mother's soaking wet vagina so wet and willing to accept his incest you as remember. THE FORBIDDEN INCESTUOUS FUCKING SON OF THE MOST FORBIDDEN INCESTUOUS TABOO HAD a good little bitch for the family together with the hot others .

Sex_Lover123Sex_Lover123over 7 years ago

this series is amazing! I LOVED IT!!!!

Sex_Lover123Sex_Lover123over 7 years ago

this series is amazing! I LOVED IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****

Excellent series. Think of all the very good looking women in their 40's or whatever who are single moms with teen sons or sons in their 20's and you think, I bet this happens all the time. And why not. She's not going to get pregnant. Freud is bullshit. Sin is an invention of religious zealots. I'm not saying this is for everyone, but for those couples who want to, and there are a lot of them, I say go ahead and enjoy. A much more profound morality says this is just fine. Relax, love and enjoy. Good job!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I liked the stories and gave all 5 stars

I can understand a great need and with son it not, but is somewhat OK. BUT if an outside guy come into the game I'm NOT OK with that. That makes you a cheating wife and just like ALL cheating wives I hope they get caught and put on the curb penny less...I assume this is a true story.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Talk talk

Please tell me when you are going to finish your story. I am drooling, is Josh and Kurt going to take her. Is Kurt keeping you fucked?

I need more damn it lol

Waiting with baited breath,

Thank you

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Obviously it has ended a slow death like most passion it dies from lack of watering like a plant that isn’t watered or you want us to think so . But please I Grown to care about you& your feelings. Now that I’m fond of you are your needs sated or not come on please . I want to hear from you and about you are you happier or sad what’s the same and what’s changed . Please give me an update is your marriage ok , your daughter did she or your husband know or suspect . Mostly are you loved was that love for real or an illusion???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quit interrupting your own story. You can put that at the front of the story but a better format is just to work it into the plot without stopping everything and saying, "before I continue...." Just say it at the beginning or better yet make it past of the story.

JeepOwnerJeepOwner12 months ago

I read all 4 of them. Very well written. That took you 6 years. It sounds like there is a lot of truth in all of them. You have nothing to be ashamed of. After taking turns, let them do Both at Once.... That is exactly what would happen..... and you know it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this, it was well written.

I really like that it's realistic, not just a "fantasy fuck fest"

Forsaken OneForsaken One24 days ago

This is a great, well-written series. I hope you have time to continue the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous