Cum to Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to put my hand on his cock as he fucked me. Every time he withdrew I caressed his wet shaft. I put my hand flat over my mound and spread my fingers over my pussy lips so I could feel his cock sliding in me. He wasn't talking anymore, or at least saying words I could understand. It was mostly just grunting on his part and the whimpering...almost weeping...sounds that I make during great sex.

I don't know how long we went on this way and I couldn't tell the point where he started getting harder but he did. And as he did so, I began to moan every time he thrust inside me and with each one he grunted.

Hard...deep...fucking...I watched his cock FUCKING MY PUSSY...my body moving every time he slammed into me. He was still not moving fast but he was fucking very hard. And for a long time his strokes were long, almost the entire length of his cock.

"GOD, God, God," I yelled over and over as I began to cum.

"Yeah Rita, cum on my cock," Josh said between gasps. "I'm going to cum in your tight pussy Rita." His strokes grew shorter and faster and harder. I knew he was splashing cum up inside me, filling me, fucking me. I had wave after waver of orgasms.

As I've explained before, time loses all meaning during this period. Everything external loses all meaning. Fucking caresses, consumes, and dominates...there is nothing else during this time. The world is shut out. What matters is flesh in flesh, a man entering and invading a woman's body...the woman opening her legs as wide as she can to admit a man to her innermost treasures - her vagina. For most women, this is very big deal - to open herself so a man can be inside, can use her pussy for their satisfaction. A girl is taught to keep her legs together, to sit demurely, save her virginity...she is taught that her vagina is a special place, to be only shown and especially given to a special person. It is a very trusting thing to open one's legs, display one's well-hidden sex organ, and invite the man to invade her. When he does, and she embraces it, and flesh merges with flesh, when it is difficult to say where one body ends and the other begins, time stops and the act takes over and the world at that moment is defined by that.

Finally, after a few final thrusts, Josh leaned into me with his cock still buried to the hilt and stayed there. We were both panting and couldn't talk.

I wish I could explain the emotions at the time but if I tried I would be faking it. Rapture is the only word that comes to mind. We just were there and couldn't move for several minutes. Then Josh shifted and his softening cock flopped out. I looked down and my pussy looked like it had been in a war. The hair was matted, lips were swollen puffy and dark red. And soon, from deep inside me, I saw a bead of semen flowing out of my pussy and then a string of cum drained down my legs onto the blanket.

"Josh, in all my life, I never imagined sex like this. I know you're my son but you have no idea how good you are at sex. I knew sex was good but oh my God, never did I dream it was this good. I will remember this the rest of my life. Even when you are gone, I can remember."

"Mom, I know. The reason I'm amazing as you call it is that you are so amazing to fuck. You know why I think that is? Because you love it so much it makes me try even harder to make it good."

"Josh, I don't know what I'm going to do after you move. But I understand. I will miss you so much, not just for this you know. But, I know you will be happy and if you are, so am I."

"Thanks Mom, I'm miss you too. Part of it will be your sweet, hot pussy but I will miss my mom too. But, I will be back so this is not the last. I promise. Not even for today for that matter but even when I come back to see the family, I will fuck my mom. Now, we have to get moving. Kurt is coming over soon. I want to talk to both of you about something."