All Comments on 'Cum to Mommy'

by whoremom123

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad at all.

Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh yeah

Definiteky want more.........nothing better than mommies fucking their sons....so hot! and this story was very good in mommy taking control of her son .....and getting wha she needs.

retsilnaesretsilnaesalmost 15 years ago
Part two??

Very well written...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HELL YES!!!

very well writen! had my interest the whole story, and on the verge of blowing the whole time! keep it up! look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
tell us more...

definetly continue this..hopefully we find out that dad/hubby discovers what their son is doing..and wants to join in...and at mom's insistance..josh and hubby get into some hottt bi action with her..for hot sex charged women like myself..wife/mom..this type of scenerio is so hottttt and biggg turn-on..like to hear more about josh...and his physical attributes...from his head..down to his big jock barefeet..

NakedinNCNakedinNCalmost 15 years ago
Excellent! (love hairy pussy, big tits, horny)

Very good. Regardless of the nature of the relationship, the foundation is now set for future installments with lots of hot sex. I am imagining the son's friends, daughter & her friends, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good job

Well written. I enjoyed it. For me the attraction is the seduction. After that it's just more fucking.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Give us more! Maybe you should bring sis into the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Damn, that was so fucking good

Please write more on the super great sexual affair the mom and her son had. It really was a story that was one of the best I've ever read. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good first story, but...

Yes, the story is well written but really for this I think that you can do of better.

Suggestions:

More dialogues, create spicy but realistic situations, once created the correct environment you push more than you are able the fantasy. The dream of all the teen-agers is "mummy out, whore inside" you make more neighbor his mother to the erotic fantasies of his child even also with lingerie, high heels, stockings, etc. You make the repressed desires of both to explode.

It has to go in growing but you have departed well, you can make your story really hot.

Bye.

BiskitBiskitalmost 15 years ago
Sonny Dearest

So well written but why do I feel a little let down. More intrigue, more erotica, more dialog. You can do it, you proved it writting this well spun incest story. I will look for more from you. I wish I could write as well though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant Start

Brilliant first story. Had me from the start, right to the end. Needs a follow up, how about the daughter catching them and joining in ? Hope to read more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TAKING OF MOM 'S PUSSY

WHAT A VERY HOT HORNY STORY.LOVE READING THIS FROM START TO FINISH. ANOTHER PART NOW I THINK.PLEASE!!!!!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Excellent First Story

I fail to understand how any reader could rate this story at less than 100. It is a very well written and very erotic account of masturbation and Mother/Son sex.

I join many of the readers leaving comments on this story in hoping that this talented author will soon be posting more of her work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes

i have read many stories but i loves this one

i appreciate the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good start.

I enjoyed reading this story. It is fantastic. I can't wait to read more of it. I hope you will continue to write this story & others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

love fucking my mom's throat while i read the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE SOME MORE

My mother and i read this fucked read it again and just kept fucking. Now we are gonna do it again got horny writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking great story

Really enjoyed that. What a red hot slutty cum-slut milf this bitch is. She sure appreciates a big hard cock stuffed deep into her slutty cunt. She needs to be fucked in the arse next, maybe in a follow up story? You definitely need to write more. Love the subject matter - never got to fuck my mother, but I fucked her sister many times. She had big tits and a seemingly insatiable need for cock (I was one of a number of young men who were fucking her at the time!). My uncle knew all about her extra-marital fucking and was very happy with it. I guess he got off on it!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
The first time with mom

i know it old now this first but none the less its a brilliant story.

the writing so very exciting. a true professional writer i think. hope you write more to this story. it that good.

Dub1367Dub1367over 13 years ago
That was hot

Wow, a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mother knows best

The best sex lessons I ever had were from my mother. I was a virgin until the day she sucked me off and fucked me until I was weak in the knees. None of the women I've had since complain about my love making because I learned from the best.

WifewhoreWifewhoreabout 13 years ago
Hot

Loved your story. It certainly was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Josh, do you like to fuck mommy's hot cunt?" she asked her son

This is a fine tale of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. Why is it that mothers write the best stories of getting fucked by their good looking well-built sons? It's clear that there are many, many mothers who look at their boy, admiring his masculine physique and especially what he's got swinging between his strong young legs, it makes their motherly cunt drip. If they knew what was on mom's mind, there'd be boys bending her over the kitchen table and stuffing their young dick up their mother's cunt all the time. In this story mom knows that her boy Josh's got a REAL fat 8+ incher, stiff like only a teenager's dick can be stiff. Mom NEEDS her boy to shove that great big prick of his right up her twat! Like any son, that's exactly where Josh wants to shove it. Look, they're family, mom smiles knowing what her boy's got bouncing around in his pants, her boy grins knowing what his mother's got up between her legs, it's just natural that the boy's prick and his mom's twat come together. His mother's twat is the natural place for a boy to unload his hot young balls again and again!

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypsealmost 13 years ago
Hot

reaally enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

HOT. Would loved to have caught my mom masturbating like that. Going to jerk a big load now.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressover 12 years ago
Yes, Very Hot!

Oh, you're very good at bringing fantasy to life inside my head. It almost felt like I was there, and I felt some wetness myself! Great job, keep writing Whoremom123.

p.s.

Love the name

iwannabeyourfuckslutiwannabeyourfuckslutover 12 years ago
FUCK!

I loved this story ,i was masturbating to it. I love you whore man. ;D

iwannabeyourfuckslutiwannabeyourfuckslutover 12 years ago
FUCK! (mistake)

*whore mom* not man. (; sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Great story! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its nice

i like the story.. very nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot hot

dam some fucking hot, iam 65 an dhad a hardon that would not go away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Motherfucking Hot

Loved the story, kept me hard from start to finish. Fucking my mom has been one of the best things that ever happen to me. There's something about fucking your sexy ass mom that is just undiscribable. Please write more like this & maybe include sis & dad for kinky family fun.

P.S.

You rule the site Whoremom123

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This made me so wet, i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gr8!

I loved diz story! Made me cum twice...

adge747adge747about 10 years ago
Great story

I love to hear about a horny Mom taking her son's cock, you got me hard and I had to masturbate after I read it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

That was amazing and made me so horny and I am going to read part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just Wanted To Thank You...

I left your story on my computer screen after reading it and my mom saw and read it. Guess what, she asked me if I ever dream of her doing the same for me. We just fucked over half an hour ago. Um still holding my cock in my hand thinking of her. It felt awkward though because I was scared the whole time, even though I was excited and extremely hard. She sucked pretty hard on my lower lip when she came and um still sore. Thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny son

my cock is so fuckin hard. i want my pretty mommy to jerk me off when she tucks me in at night and to wake me up by grinding against me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos !!!!

Your story has been told before. But strangely, you have bested almost all of those same scenarios. I am not exactly sure why, perhaps it was written from the heart, and not just lust alone.

I hope I will be singing your praises again, after reading Chapter 2.

Thanks Don

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
WOW,,,,

i loved the story please do not stop,i want of of u,,,r from u,,,lol,,,,just wishing i had some of you,,,,great story,,,,5*+

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I loved the story and look forward to reading the subsequent chapters. I'm curious about one thing, though. If the brother and sister are twins, how is it that he's through his freshman year (at least) in college and she's still in high school?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Never mind. I just read it again and saw that the daughter works at a high school in the Summer. My mistake. Sorry.

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago

My cunt is soaking thinking of that huge cock inside me. Loved your story

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
love it i just love it

great work 5 stars

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Cum to mommy

Loved this story 5 stars , looking forward to more chapters ...I'm so hard and definitely in need of cumming for mommy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just got off twice.. mmmm

Soooo damn good, I just came twice in like three minutes, awesome read!! 35/f

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Every's boy's wet dream

Every boy's first wet dream is his hot mother. Had me hard before I left the first page and got off on the second. Will read the series and have mommy make me cum. Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

Was hard not to cum too fast reading this. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good MOMMY

IF I WAS HIM,I WOULD ATLEATSE SUCK MY DAD COCK REAL GOOD, AND SWALLOW ALL HIS CUM,SINCE I FUCKED HIS WIFE,EVERY TIME MR AND MOM WOULD HAVE SEX, I WOULD SUCK MY DAD'S COCK REAL GOOD AND SWALLOW ALL HIS CUM,THAT WAY HE WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT WE WERE DOING, AND WHEN HE WOULD FUCK MOM I WOULD LICK HER CLEAN, I THINK DAD' WOULD LOVE ME SUCKING HIM OFF ALL THE TIME,WE ALL BE HAPPY, AND IF SIS FOUND OUT WHAT WE WERE DOING,SHE CAN SUCK HIS COCK WITH ME AND LICK MOMS PUSSY TO, AND ME AND DAD WOULD FUCK HER ALL THE TIME, AND WE WOULD BE A HAPPY FAMILY,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
looking for fun times!

I loved this story and I m still hard from reading just the first chapter cant wait to read the rest I'll give it ten stars ,you have a gift for wrighting and thatnk you for shareing with us .may be you could right something about a aunt and neffew like this story? please thankyou .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are so hot and sexy mom!

"God mom, your pussy feels so good, I could fuck you all day long," Josh exclaimed! Our pubic hair smashing against one another's, as my son's pelvis hammered into me urgently. I realized at that moment Josh was the best fuck of my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot as HELL!

I love this story, I've wanted to fuck my own mother my whole life but she won't I think that both her and I really need and could use the beautiful sexy incestuous relationship that so many other folks are lucky enough to share. I think there's nothing more sexy than a person fucking their parents. A man fucking his daughter and a mother fucking her son or daughter is such a sexy thought. I'd truly love for my mother to take out her lustful frustrations out on me and if I have a daughter I hope to be the one that takes her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a slut!!

Your a fucking degenerate slut!! This world could use more sluts like you. Loved your story, I hope you know I was paying you a compliment, In reality, If I were your husband, I'd take you with me on my "business trips" just to keep you well fed with my generous cum load! I'm not one for commenting here but you deserve it, and a LOT more(smile) Great story gave you five, would love to give you more.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I will go and fuck now

best to do after reading u hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn! Yum!

Great story and I love reading and rereading these ever so often!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
My God!!!!

You my dear,are definitely the mother of the decade!

And if I had just one wish in this world is solely would be your son and give you so many orgasms you'll beg me to stop..;)

With that said this story is 5 star quality & this whole series is a masterpiece because it is based on true accounts....THANK YOU......

MrBill36MrBill36almost 4 years ago
A true Erotic story

Although an Erotic Story, it just didn’t seem like it to me. Sorry for only four stars. I did enjoy the story, but for me it was just another fuck story. Nothing special. I’m not gifted as a writer and I failed 8th grade English class so I guess I shouldn’t try to elaborate on your style. Again, I did enjoy reading.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Hot! What a fun mom/milf....!

And LOVE that you have a full bush...!

LiterateHellspawnLiterateHellspawnover 2 years ago

It was a hot read and I enjoyed it. Maybe it isn't one of the very best here on the topic, but by all means of value. Thanks. For the record I doubt very many if any of these commenters are getting laid much less fucking their mother's but I'm not either, so I suppose my point is simply that this is no bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came home early one afternoon and heard my mothers vibrator buzzing away upstairs. I was afraid to make any noise on the stairs so I just stood there and jerked off while listening to her enjoy a very loud orgasm. Maybe if I had gone up she would have sucked my big dick.

757HappyHornyMan757HappyHornyManalmost 2 years ago

That was powerfully erotic and sexy! Well written and arousing. Would love to have real life neighbors like you! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot, I have lady friend who is always willing to pretend, she love's playing sister. All she want is to fuck, suck cock, and love a long slow handjob I am going play mommy with her next time

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented5 months ago

Fatal mistake no.1 - saying that the boy's cock is bigger than his father's. Apart from that, a nice incest tale, whoremom. It's not easy to make the mother/son theme 'different' from all the others, so bravo for trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous