Cum Vamp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I touched his shaft I felt it bouncing in my hand and it quickly hardened to its full length and girth. His cock was big, huge actually and I knew I would never get it all the way in my mouth but I gave it my best shot. Slowly taking down my throat sent jolts of pleasure through my body and Zack moaned as well as I got seven inches in. I was able to put my whole hand down at the base still so he was easily 10 or more. Fuck it felt so good in my mouth and his pre-cum was like sweet bliss.

The thirst took over and I sucked and stroked and grabbed his ass milking his wonderful cock hard and fast. He totally lasted way longer then a normal man would have with all the attention I was giving him but he just let me work it deep, and fast. I slowed down finally realizing he wasn't going to shoot anytime soon and I look up at him with his cock still halfway in and he made a motion towards the couch. I got the hint and stood up wiping all the spit off my lips.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder with ease and carried me over to the couch and laid me down on it and finished undressing himself while I watched. His body was fantastic. Broad chest, ripped six pack and large quads with a tight ass to boot. Once he was naked he helped me with my skirt and panties throwing them on the ground with his clothes and I took off my own shirt and bra. He stood there looking down at my naked body taking in the site. I could tell he liked what he saw and considering how many women he has seen it made me feel really good.

"Shit I knew you were going to be hot but damn Lana you are spectacular!" he blurted.

My body was on fire now and the urge was at its peak, I could smell his pre-cum oozing down his shaft and my pussy was so wet and engorged yearning to be fucked. He had eaten his fill with the other two women so he bypassed eating me as well and grabbed my legs and bent me over and put his engorged head at the entrance to my twat and thrust his enormous cock into me. It was the biggest I have ever had and stretch and filled me up beyond words. I moaned and screamed so loud I was sure everyone could hear me over the loud music downstairs. It just felt so good.

"Zack....Holy shit that cock is amazing, oohh fuck give it to me!" I screamed.

He responded and started pounding me deep and fast and I grabbed my tits to hold them while he rocked me. I climaxed quickly with the thirst upon me and I felt my juice flow beyond anything in my life, it oozed in a plentiful stream down my ass and onto the couch and I felt bad that it might go to waste. Zack didn't seem to care though and just continued his thrusts in and out with his incredible cock. I knew he could smell it and I'm sure Mike and TJ could too if they were still around.

I no sooner thought that and the door opened to the office and TJ walked in with a look of lust on his face. He was in full thirst mode and it seemed he was unsuccessful with the woman he was trying to seduce. He shut the door and I watched him approach, his cock was hard in his pants and I knew he needed my cum quick. He obviously smelled me and was hungry. Zack, seeing him pulled out of me and spun me around so I was sitting on the edge of the couch. TJ fell to his knees and started feasting on my dripping pussy. It was still convulsing with my orgasm and he drank as much as I gave him.

I never stopped cumming as he ate, it felt so damn good and Zack put his cock back in my mouth as TJ ate my pussy so I stroked and sucked him as well increasing my pleasure. TJ stayed down there awhile and I could tell he was really thirsty and needed as much as he could get. His tongue was like hot delight on my clit and I could feel his mouth around my whole pussy not letting anything get away. I had never had two guys at once like this and it was incredible. And they were so fucking hot as well.

He must have finished up because his tongue left my clit and his mouth moved lower and he started licking my little ass and pushing his tongue in. I was so turned on and needing cum that I pulled Zack's cock out of my mouth and told him to fuck my ass and cum in my mouth.

He obeyed and jumped off the couch. TJ moved over licking his lips and let Zack stand in front of me. He took hold of my legs and lifted them up and out and pushed my ass off the sofa. I took them in my own arms and held them up for him. I screamed in passion as his huge cock widened my little ass and he pushed his veiny membere into my hot bowels. I wasn't normal anymore for sure because it felt way to good, never had it felt so good before and I my pussy flooded with new cum after just a few thrusts of his hot rod in my ass.

Screaming for him to fuck me and give me what I needed drove him into a frenzy and he drove his entire length into me over and over. I held my tits and TJ was playing with my exposed clit high in the air. I could tell Zack was getting close his smell changed I knew I was about to get his huge load.

He looked down at me and said, "Okay here it comes," and he pulled out and I slid off the couch and knelt in front of him. I opened my mouth as he pushed his head towards me and a blast of warm delicious cum flew out of his slit and hit the roof of my mouth. It was so good, so good I couldn't believe the taste and texture. It just kept coming, spurt after spurt, long ropes of cum shot into my open mouth and I swallowed as much as I could feeling the energy and power rush into my body. Just like Mike downstairs Zack unloaded more than I needed or could swallow and he ended up covering my tits and neck with his spunk as well and I laid down on the ground when I was finished feeding and he emptied his cock on my chest and flat stomach.

The smell was intense and I knew the girls, if they needed some, would be on their way any minute. I doubt Deb needed anymore after Mikes load and Roxy had quite a bit as well. So when Sam burst in I wasn't surprised to see her. She walked right over and fell to her knees and sucked Zack's oozing cock and licked all his cum off and out of his shaft and then proceeded to lick me clean and eat all the spunk off my round tits and stomach. Fuck it was hot and felt great. I think she ended up eating more than I had.

TJ just stood there and watched the action with a huge satisfied smile on his face, "Shit Z you satisfied both of them with one load!" TJ snickered.

"Well shit with Lana's tight ass milking my cock what did you expect," he laughed back.

"Damn that was so good, everything was so so good. I've got to ask you Sam, why now is anal so damn good compared to when I was human?" I asked her just as she finished with my right breast.

"Well everything is better now, right? But maybe you were just not letting go before and getting into it like you do now, or the thirst just brings it out in you now," she explained.

"I don't know if that's it, I mean it is almost beyond words how good it is now and shit Zack's cock is huge and I would have never let him do anal before but now it was, dare I say, better then in my pussy!" I exclaimed.

"Size is not longer an issue, I mean in being too big that is. Your body can take and adapt to anything, that's why it didn't hurt, and that's great that you like it so much because it seems to really turn guys on and the more turned on, the more cum you get," she said laughing.

"Obviously, I didn't thick Zack's cock was ever going to stop, it was phenomenal how much he released," I exclaimed.

Roxy and TJ headed back downstairs and Zack and I got dressed again and I check the time to see how long I had lasted and so I knew about how much time I had until the next occurrence. Looking at the time I suddenly remembered I had a date tonight with a guy my roommate Jessica set me up with and if I didn't haul ass back home I was going to miss it. I explained to Zack where I was going and as I rushed out of the office I heard him say something.

"Lucky guy I have a feeling he'll be getting some tonight."

I looked back and gave him a big smile and heard him laughing.

I saw a few of my new friends on the way out and told them I'd be back and thanked them for everything they helped me with, I also gave them my wireless number so they could call if they needed me. Mike offered an emergency vile for later but I smiled and told him I had it covered. He chuckled and went back across the room to a group of woman. I looked at myself in the mirror and was surprised how good I looked after what I had just done, but I figured it was the big load I just ate revitalizing me. I headed to my car and drove home quickly.