Cupcakes Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Rig." His dad answered. Rig could hear construction noise in the background.

"Hey dad, I need a minute, can you talk?"

"Sounds serious, give me a sec." The sounds diminished as he moved away from the site. "What's going on?"

"I found her dad, this morning when I stopped for coffee."

"That's fantastic son! Have you told mom?"

"Yes, I just got off the phone with her. Here's the thing dad, she's human." There was silence on the other end of the line as his dad processed the news.

"Are you sure it's her?"

"Yeah, mom asked the same thing and I have no doubt. I am a mess dad, I can't concentrate, all I want to do is go find her and bring her home. I know I've got to take this slow but I feel like I'm coming apart."

"Take a breath Rig," his chuckle was warm and familiar, the indulgent sound Rig had heard numerous times before, "I'm going to send Al over to supervise there. You take the day off, for now. We'll see how things go and decide from there. I remember when I met you mother, I was no good to anybody until I'd claimed her. Do you have plans to see this girl again?"

"We have a date tonight for dinner."

"Good, good, that's a great start."

"Mom suggested speaking to the Alpha and his mate, she was human?"

"Your mother is a wise woman." there was a smile in his voice when speaking of his beloved mate, "That's a good idea. Take off, we've got that site handled. Call the alpha and make an appointment, see if you can get in now so you have some info going in to your date."

"Thanks dad. I feel more in control already, like I'm making progress."

"Trust me, everyone who has a mate will understand exactly what you are going through. Good luck son."

Rig put on his seatbelt and started the truck. He dialed the alpha's office while backing out of the construction site. As luck would have it the alpha had an opening in an hour, just enough time to make it back to pack territory.

12