Cupid Has Lost My Address

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt she still expected me to fill her up with great gobs of goo. In that momentary pause while she returned to Planet Earth from wherever women go when their heads explode, I wondered if I was holding back out of fear that she might interpret my climax as confirmation that I shared this crazy little thing which she called 'love'.

She let loose with a lusty laugh that relaxed most of me- my cock, still buried deep inside her, stayed stiff, throbbing steadily. I noticed that her eyes lacked focus. A shiver ran up my spine, and then down again, pushing a pulse of sperm out the end of my prick into her womb. Her fingers were still curled loosely in my hair, and she used them to guide my mouth to her earlobe, which I nibbled gently.

"Harder," she commanded. I complied, biting until she groaned.

She then guided my mouth down to the point of her shoulder. I kissed the skin, and then again nibbled the flesh.

"Harder," she moaned, so I bit hungrily, unrestrained in my passion. My hips moved automatically, slamming her back against the wall.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me with Cupid's arrow."

I was too focussed on the fucking to suggest that she had the arrow pointing in the wrong direction, since she claimed to already love me, and was trying to fill me with passion. My piercing her pussy seemed unlikely to do that. I had fucked way too many women without being in love with them for sex to change our relationship so fundamentally. 'Just two horny people rubbing up together' had always been enough for me.

Then it was her turn for her tongue to find my ear, her teeth to nibble my lobe. Suddenly it struck me that her jabbing tip was much like the point of an arrow.

I gave my head a shake, which pulled my aural organ free from her sensuous attentions, as well as expressing my negativity. Mostly I just wanted to get my brain clear, free of silly thoughts of love.

She was relentless, biting my neck.

"Ouch, that'll leave a mark."

"Afraid that I've marked you as mine?" she giggled. "I don't care at this point. Just keep fucking me. I still need a big orgasm, and for you to fill me up with your seed."

"You're just another dirty little slut after all, aren't you?" I growled. My cock throbbed deep inside her womb. I knew that I was close to exploding.

"A dirty little slut in love with you," she sighed. "Don't be gentle, ravish me."

My only response was to fuck her harder, as I felt that big climax building within her, and my balls also tightening up against my taint. If I timed this just right, we would come together. Perhaps then she might just collapse and forget all this 'love' nonsense.

Her eyes went dreamy, into a 'thousand mile stare' mode as I attacked her fiercely, thrusting deeply, then pulling almost all the way out, just my tip resting in her labia. I pushed back in an inch at a time, pulling back after before I added each additional inch. Her whole body quivered in anticipation.

"Holy fuck, Cupid's Arrow feels so great inside of me. It is so big, so fat."

I wanted to tell her what she really loved was my girth, not me as a person, but she dragged our lips together into another kiss before I spoke. I let my cock do my talking, pulling it out and then slamming it back inside with so much force that the whole building seemed to shake.

She shoved me back as she screamed, another climax shaking her body, but I kept right on fucking her until my load painted her womb.

We fell to the floor then, just sliding down the wall, ending up in a fumble of limbs on the floor, holding each other and panting.

The last thing I recall hearing before nodding off for a nap was her saying, "I forgot to mention that I'm ovulating, and we never got around to using a condom."

And that is how my wife and I never forget that our twins' birthdays are on November 14. It turns out to be a good thing that Cupid found my address after all.

12