All Comments on 'Cupid's Helpers'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story. Love the optimism of the young woman unjaded by life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

However unlikely, it was a sweet story. The writing was strong, with only minor errors…”Owe??”

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Sweet story, nicely presented. Peggy’s profession of love was fast, but it was great to see them be willing to work on it together in the end. Good luck in the contest.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Cute story. Hope it will work out for them.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Good luck with the contest.

GwillisGwillisover 1 year ago

Move over, Jim and Pam! Jim and Peggy is where it’s at!

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

This is a sweet story, well told. There’s not a lot of character development, and it could be improved with more editing, but 5* just the same. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Sweet. The idea of siblings supporting siblings and ending up in love themselves instead is classic. Nice story.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Great story I give it 5 *

I just wish we could read if it was "happy ever after" something else.

What happens to the siblings?.........

Does Pam find a good man that helps her clean up her act. Does the brother clean up his act, but he maybe helpless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute story but too rushed. All of the short paragraphs made me feel like I was running a race. More depth, more development would have made it much better.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah!

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

A little on the short side, but not too much. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very beautiful, warm, loving and touching story right from their hearts to their souls.

Gentle, kindness, thoughtfulness, and more giving than receiving.

We loved your story ♥️♥️

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Great, well developed and well paced story of a beginning love and relationship. I gave it full marks and I want to know the rest of their budding involvement.

Thany

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

I loved the story and the gentleness of the development of their love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

SIMILAR Stories