All Comments on 'Curious Kate'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sweet and beautifully erotic

Wow! You're back on form Scotsman. And what form! Hot teenage sex, written as few can write sex. I felt it all. More of this please, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The perfect touch

of a writer and a lover, this is a delightful story. There is something so vulnerable and tender about this encounter that makes it highly erotically charged. I found it incredibly arousing. Congratulations on a fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sensitive and sensuous

This is REALLY a lovely piece. I thought the dialogue was authentic, and the portrayal of the girl teetering on the edge of womanhood – unsure, hesitant, and keen to experience, was exquisitely portrayed.

She’s so transparent, as only youth can be. The portrait of her is vey true of a young woman of this age.

I thought your writing of the sex between them and the transition to sex was excellent. She doesn’t do anything that would be unlikely – and nor does he, despite the fact that he’s obviously far more experienced, but still young himself.

Oh, and the formatting in that part after their shared orgasm. Perfect.

The last few lines complete it perfectly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

cant wait for the next part to this story hope you write one .

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlabout 14 years ago
Schoolgirl stories

When they're as well-written as this, they're really something! It's that delicious mix of innocence and insistence, boundaries collapsing and defying inhibitions that results in mindblowing sex. You conveyed it perfectly.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitabout 14 years ago
What a surprise!!

After months of patience and hope, you finally wrote one of your best. Your French romance is similarly exquisite. Merveilleux!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

for all your kind comments folks, most recently from Serbic. Watch this page, there's more in the pipeline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and very tender

Nothing like a fuck with a schoolgirl, but this was different. Hot yes, but tender. And incredibly sexy!

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 14 years ago
Hot and sweet!

People who like each other making each oither happy - it sounds so simple, but there's so little of it around. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Erotic...

I love this story. Thank you for your kind words on my work. I feel like we have similar styles...

This story really moved me. It was hot and so well-written, I felt like I was there, That's always a good thing.

I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you again

ejlsejlsabout 14 years ago
A new series?

Wonderful story with a sweet intensity and passion. It was youthful without being cliche', written in your signature style. I look forward to reading the next installment.

Minerva88Minerva88about 14 years ago
Sweet and hot

I love schoolgirl stories. This was one of the best. Marvellous writing, it made me feel hot and wet.

Going to read your other tales. Your approach intrigues me.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Such sweetness...

Interesting that this tender, contemporary story seems to elude notice by your hot-under-the-collar readers. Perhaps because this is the beginning of the lovers; journey, not the more driven, desperate sexuality of midlife?

I find your work both deliciously engaging and unabashedly honest...a refreshing combination that sets it apart from so many.

Well done.

LittleRedHenLittleRedHenover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

I love your stories, you write exquisitely. I love the fact they're set in Scotland too, I know exactly where you're talking about when I read them. This was a beautiful story, a perfect combination of innocence and need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky lassie...

Ohhh, Scotsman, this one is just utterly beautiful. I'm so enjoying discovering this side of you-the-author. Changes the experience of reading the dark ones, a bit, at least for me; expands their world, adds to the texture. Bravo, and thank you.

System won't let me log in to post this, don't know why...

spoiled_bratsche

americancumslutamericancumslutover 11 years ago
Very nice...

I'll have to look into your other stories too....:)

NightAngelicNightAngelicalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Just found you on here through a comment on another story, bloody glad I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are the best

I love your stories, Kate, girl from Kenya

keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

...for reasons clearly and capably already given in various comments.

Another, more extensive sex education story is the overlooked, also-beautiful-like-this-one 3 part series Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous