All Comments on 'Curse of Christina Ch. 06'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Funny

I enjoyed reading all of his chapters. I think this writer is funny and has a provactive imagination. I don't see how the two previous reviewers came to their conclusions. In fact, I think I've seen those comments elsewhere on this site...like its a rubber stamp of commentary when they read something they don't understand. Keep writing. You are obviously very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just curious

Since the "hubby" has such a taste for cum, when might we expect a chapter where, instead of being deprived in having to eat out the wife, he is rewarded by getting it straight from the source? Maybe a good ass fucking for him, then he can clean the dude off. What the hell..throw in another chapter where he gets his dick and balls removed (not like he's using them, literally or figuratively,) gets a sex change operation, and becomes the bitch he so desperately wants to be. And I must add...you write as if you've experienced this type of story firsthand, you should consider coming out of the closet and moving to san francisco!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous