Cursed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony laughed, "Hey babe, it's just marketing. You don't have to do anything more than you did last night. The only difference is that we'll make them pay for the pleasure of removing each item of clothing. I am thinking about an auction. It'll drive them wild."

"So you want me to dance my last number in that skimpy see-through G-string of yours?"

"Yeah, pretty much like last night. Don't worry, I hired a couple of extra bouncers. You'll have plenty of protection. Come on. You need to get dressed."

As we walked back to his office, I said, "Speaking of protection, I need someone to walk me out to my car at the end of the night."

Tony stopped and said, "Was there a problem last night?"

"There was a brute from Payday, who took all of my money. He got everything I earned last night."

After I had explained about my debt to Payday, Tony was furious. He swore to look after me when I left tonight.

I went back to the dressing room and changed into the outfit Tony had picked. It was even worse than I had imagined. The top showed a lot of cleavage as well as exposing most of my breasts. Basically, the top pushed my breasts together and barely managed to cover my nipples. Of course, the top was made from some sheer material that did nothing to hide the fact that my nipples were hard. The cord tying the front together was tied in a flimsy bow that looked like the slightest tug would result in disaster.

The yoga pants were transparent enough that you could see every mole on my legs. So, of course, you could see my G-string. I turned around and checked my butt in the mirror. My bare butt was on display for all to see. It was embarrassing, but I will admit that it made my trim ass look hot.

Ashley came into the dressing room. She took one look at me and whistled.

"Damn Tiffany, you look awesome. Where did you find the outfit? I wish I looked that amazing."

"Tony bought it for me. It's pretty wild compared to my normal outfit. I'm not sure I can go out there in this bit of nothing."

"Ashley said, "Well there are a lot of people out there who came just to see you. It's only 8:00 and most of the tables are filled. I think we have all our regulars plus a bunch from The Doll House. Ashley's horn dog husband, Frankie, has them in a rowdy mood. The first two dancers said they got some pretty hefty tips. You're up in fifteen minutes, so I suggest you make up your mind quick. If it makes any difference, I think you'll be making a ton in tips tonight.

I sighed and said, "Well, I'm desperate for the money after losing last night's earnings to the Payday bastard."

"Tiffany, it broke my heart when you told me. I wish I could have loaned you the money for Amber's medicine. Tony asked us to be on the lookout for the guy that robbed you. He promised that he will protect his girls."

There was a knock on the door. Ashley opened it, and the DJ said I was up next. I slipped on my high-heeled pole dancing shoes and strolled out to the middle of the stage. The crowd was very wild for so early in the evening. The regulars had never seen me so provocatively dressed. After last night's performance, they took my new outfit as a promise for an even more exciting night. Most of the room lights were dimmed. A spotlight made my outfit look transparent. A new cameraman was feeding video to the large screen TV behind me. He lovingly scanned my body with the camera to provide a closeup for the audience.

I performed my normal pole dance routine. For the first song, I worked the pole. Most of the second song I danced on the floor to save my arms for later. It looked like it would be a long night. After my turn on stage, Tony directed me to provide lap dances. I was happy he sent a burly bouncer around with me to make sure the patrons controlled their urges to touch me.

By the time I went out for my second performance, there was standing room only. The only time I'd ever seen it this crowded was when the Loyal Fraternity of Beavers was in town for a convention.

Before I could start my routine, Tony hopped up on stage. He said, "Some of you were here last night when Tiffany was enticed to part with some of her garments. We are going to repeat that tonight, but we've decided to do it differently. We are going to start by auctioning off her top. The highest bidder will get to come up on stage and remove the item. The lucky guy will not be allowed to touch our dancer anywhere on her lovely body except on those parts covered by the garment being removed. So just to be clear, no groping her ass if you are bidding on her top."

I squealed as Tony emphasized his point by squeezing my ass.

I glared at Tony and hissed, "Are you crazy?"

Tony whispered in my ear, "Yes, but you get half of the winning bid. I'm starting the bidding at one hundred dollars."

Tony announced to the crowd, "OK, the bidding starts at one hundred dollars. Can I get 100?"

A shout from the back met the $100 request. Frankie stood up and shouted $200. In the end, the winning bid was $440.

A somewhat inebriated construction worker almost tripped when he climbed onto the stage. He handed Tony the money and turned to me. I wasn't sure what to expect. The night before I had removed my own clothes. I was taking long slow breaths to control my rising panic. I felt Tony's arm tighten around my waist.

The winner said, "You're a lot prettier up close."

He grabbed the ties and pulled. I guess he didn't win a merit badge in boy scouts for knots. The cord snapped, and the two sides separated. He put his hands between my breasts and skimmed the flimsy outfit to the sides. His hands were cupping my breasts. I gasped when his thumbs flicked across my nipples while he kneaded my exposed breasts.

The crowd went wild when he bent over and sucked a nipple into his greedy mouth. One of his hands had pushed my top off my shoulders and then moved to the middle of my back, pressing my flesh to his hungry mouth. The room was filled with the screams of a couple hundred hormone-fueled men.

Tony tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I think you've removed her top. Time to sit down so everyone can enjoy the view."

I'm not sure why Tony was complaining that the creep was blocking anyone's view since the cameraman had moved around to provide a close-up view of the guy's mouth on my breast. The image of my breast filled the TV screen. Still, I was happy to be rescued. The DJ started playing my next song, and I scampered over to the pole to do my routine. I was embarrassed but also aroused by having a stranger's mouth, sucking my hard nipple in front of the frenzied crowd.

After my number, Tony refused to let me get dressed. He sent me out to the floor to perform more lap dances while topless. My boss brushed aside my protests, and he pointed out that the other girls routinely gave lap dances dressed in nothing more than panties or a G-string. Since I now had top billing, I was expected to earn my pay.

The customers were not supposed to touch the dancers with their hands, and a bouncer was there to prevent the worst offenses. Even so, everyone I gave a lap dance 'accidentally' brushed their hands against my breasts. Some of the contacts were more like a squeeze or a pinch.

I got a break before my next performance. Tony had a bottle of Champagne in the changing room. I took a glass to calm my nerves. After getting a refill, I gave the rest to the other dancers. I was nervous about what would happen the next time I went out on stage. I was going to be dancing in my silk G-string. Even if it didn't ride up into my slit like the one last night, the sheer material would mean I would be dancing practically naked.

Once again, Frankie lost the bidding to someone else in the crowd. Ashley had told me her husband had won a jackpot at the Indian casino after he left our club the night before. Frankie was loaded with money but evidently not enough to want to beat the $750 that was bid for my yoga pants. I held on tight to my G-string as the winner pulled down my yoga pants. His hands slid up the back of my thighs, and he mauled my ass for a moment before Tony sent him back to his seat.

My G-string was soaked by the time he was done mauling me. I told myself it was sweat, but deep inside, I knew I was aroused by the crowd and the man's hands on my bare ass cheeks. The sheer, wet fabric hid little of my sex.

A couple of moves on the pole worked the front of the G-string between my pussy lips. About all that was covered was my clit and vagina, but even they were just barely hidden. Somehow, I didn't care. If anything, I was excited. I had heard the other dancers talk about being in the stripper zone. Now I knew what they were talking about. I shivered as the crowd went wild when I hung upside down on the pole doing a body wave and shaking my breasts for the horde of horny men.

After pole dancing in just my G-string, Tony led me out into the crowded club to give more lap dances. I found it amazing that the customers were paying $200 a for a lap dance. I'd given four lap dances when Tony laughed and pointed to a table with an older man and a big burly thug.

He said, "That's Carmen Catalano, owner of The Doll House. I want you to give him the lap dance of his life. I want that fat fucker eating his heart out with envy. Be careful around his sadistic bodyguard."

The owner of The Dollhouse was a short fat swarthy man who resembled a toad, warts and all. I tried telling myself that he was just another customer who wanted a lap dance.

Tony led me over to his rival's table and said, "Hey Carmen, I'm glad to see you. I guess you wanted to see what a real club, filled with loyal customers and pretty women, looks like."

Carmen growled, "Fuck you, Tony. I'm here to figure out how much to pay for your club after I run you out of business."

Tony's hand was squeezing my bare ass cheek hard as he confronted his short, fat competitor. He yelled, "You're an asshole. How are you going to run me out of business? My club is newer, bigger, and cleaner. We also have prettier women, better dancers, and our drinks aren't cheap watered-down piss."

Carmen laughed, "You also took on a lot of debt turning this old warehouse into a nightclub. I'll bet you're one bad weekend away from bankruptcy. I'll tell you what I'll do to help you out of your bind. I have a half dozen better dancers, but I'll be generous and give you twenty thousand dollars for Tiffany. I can wait to buy you out for pennies on the dollar after your club folds."

Tony said, "You're going to be waiting a long time for me to go out of business. Meanwhile, I'll let you have a free lap dance from Tiffany, so you'll know who the best dancer in town is."

Tony hissed in my ear, "Show him what you've got. I want to see a wet spot on his pants when you're done."

I glared at Tony, but he pushed me toward his bulky rival. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of giving Carmen a lap dance. The repulsive man scared me. Normally, a bouncer would keep the customers from taking liberties with the dancer. I couldn't see Tony complaining about anything his sleazy neighbor wanted to do. I'd heard too many stories about what Carmen had forced women at The Doll House to do for his customers. The only difference between The Doll House and a brothel is that a brothel is a nicer place to work.

Carmen's massive belly didn't leave much room for a lap dance. I hesitated before sitting on his legs. He wasted no time in grabbing my hips with his meaty hands. He slid forward on his chair and pulled my crotch tight against his. He humped forward, and I felt his erection poking against me. I looked at Tony for support but only got a nod. A new song filled the room, and I slowly ground my nearly naked body against his sex.

Carmen groaned and slid his hands up my sides to cup my breasts. My nipples were erect, and I squealed when he squeezed my breasts and thumbed my nipples.

I protested, "Carmen, you know better. You're not allowed to touch the dancers. Damn it, Carmen, stop it."

Carmen laughed, "Bitch, these pretty breasts were made for a man's touch. Now come on and move your ass, slut."

Tony was no help at all. He just stood there and grinned while his rival mauled my breasts. Carmen took Tony's complacency as an encouragement to press his luck. He slid a hand to the middle of my sweaty bare back and pulled my torso closer. His mouth closed on my breast, and he sucked a hard nipple into his fleshy mouth. I twisted on his lap to get away, but his hand pinned me. My hands pressed against his chest, but he was far stronger than me.

"Carmen stop it! Tony get him off me."

My useless boss only laughed. I slapped Carmen's face hard and managed to kick my way off his lap while he yelled in surprise. Several of the regulars joined in Tony's laughter at his fat competitor.

"Fucking cunt! You'll be sorry you did that to Carmen Catalano."

Tony was laughing as he led me away. "That was priceless, and the fat fucker even creamed his pants. Especially nice because Carmen prefers college boys. The bastard was only playing with your breasts to annoy me. He'll have to do a lot better to piss me off."

Tony stopped at the bar for another bottle of champagne before escorting me to the dressing room.

He gave me a squeeze and said, "The night is going great, and we're cleaning up. You've got nearly a half hour before your last performance. Take your time and relax with some bubbly."

I downed a couple of glasses of Champagne to calm my nerves. It was getting closer to closing and the last round of dances. I was nervous because I had no idea what Tony had planned for my last performance.

* * *

Steve

As soon as Tiffany and Amber left, I headed out to the VFW post. I was surprised at how empty the parking lot was for a Saturday night. There were a couple of old-timers from the Korean conflict at the bar. I sat down and waited for the bartender to turn around from the cash register. There were four other guys at a table playing cards. The waitress was serving the guys at the table. When she turned and saw me, she broke into a grin.

She shouted, "Steve, I'm so happy to see you."

I stood up as she ran over and gave me a long hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

She said, "It's been so long. Hell, it's been too damn long. I was so sorry to hear about your wife. Emily was such a fantastic person."

It had been months since my wife died, but it still hurt every time someone mentioned it. My wife and I had been active in the VFW, but I hadn't been back since she died.

I said, "Nice to see you too, Annie. How's your husband doing?"

Annie said, "Since you helped get his paperwork straightened out, he's been getting regular treatment at the VA hospital. It's helped a lot with his anxiety. Most nights, he sleeps all of the ways through. Both of us are doing better thanks to you."

"I'm glad I could help a little."

When I turned to sit down, the bartender grabbed me in a powerful bear hug. He slapped me on the back hard. I groaned when he hit my bruised ribs.

"Captain Wilson, you're an asshole! Damn it, man, you didn't even return my phone calls. Now you show up at my bar battered and bruised. You've got to let your comrades help when you've got troubles. It's not fair helping everyone else all the time and then refusing help when you need it. Shit, all of us loved Emily."

Sergeant Wessel Schermer and I go back a long way. He was my platoon sergeant in Afghanistan when I first arrived in that shit show. Somehow, he'd managed to keep a green Lieutenant fresh out of ROTC alive for two tours of duty in that God forsaken hell hole. More than once, he'd pulled me to the ground and covered me with his body. I'm pretty sure I owe him a lot more than he owes me. The best I can say is that I always treated him with respect and tried not to be an asshole while we served together.

"Thanks, Sarge, I'm actually here to ask for your help."

Sarge pulled me a draft of Saranac Amber and said, "Tell me what you need."

"I was at The Pink Pussycat last night for one of my employee's bachelor party. Afterward, in the parking lot, a guy from a payday loan company attacked one of the dancers from the club. I rushed in to help her and got the crap beat out of me for my troubles. She couldn't afford a place to stay, so I put her up at my place along with her young daughter. I'm worried that the bill collector will keep hounding her."

Annie laughed, "That sounds like the Steve I used to know. Always helping strays."

Sarge laughed even harder, "Yeah definitely the Wilson I used to know. Always eager to run toward a firefight. Sounds like you need a refresher course in combatives and some support troops to cover your flank. Lucky for you I can provide both. I've been trying to recruit you for my martial arts school for years."

I said, "I'd like to go back to The Pink Pussycat tonight and see if I can catch the payday thug. Maybe we can sort this mess out quick."

Sarge said, "No way you're going back there tonight and get into another fight by yourself. I suggest you have one more beer and tell me all the details. Then I want you home in bed recuperating. Give me a couple of days, and I'll get a team together. We'll pay a visit to the owner of the payday loan company. When you're feeling better, I want you in my martial arts class. I thought when we were in Afghanistan, I taught you not to go rushing into trouble unprepared."

As usual, Sarge was right, and I nodded in agreement as he refilled my glass.

Sarge said, "Somethings going on at The Pink Pussycat and most of my regulars are at the strip club. One of the guys said The Pink Pussycat's hottest dancer is performing nude."

I groaned and said, "That would probably be the dancer I told you about. Tiffany is desperate."

"Ok, I'll ask them to keep an eye on your new roommate."

* * *

Tiffany

I shouldn't have had another glass of Champagne. It went right to my head. I was so nervous; I could have downed the whole bottle myself. Luckily, the other dancers helped me finish the bottle during their breaks. Everyone was excited about how well the evening was going. It was the largest crowd ever at The Pink Pussycat, and the tips were great. By the time the DJ knocked on the door to call me for my last dance, the bottle was empty. The other dancers were packing their bags so they could leave as soon as the club closed.

I took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage to the loudest applause I had ever received. Tony put his arm around my waist and held the microphone while he waited for the cheering to end. He had a large smile on his face.

He lowered his mouth to my ear and squeezed my bare ass. He said, "This is all for you. I wish I could have convinced you to do this years ago. You never would have had money problems if you'd been willing to give the customers what they want. I tried over and over to tell you how hot you are. Well, now you are going to see just how right I was."

When the cheering stopped, Tony spoke into the microphone, "I can see everyone is excited. I know I am. Hell, I'm super hard just knowing that Tiffany has one more item of clothing to auction off."

The crowd went wild, and no one heard my scream. I twisted out of Tony's grasp and turned to see one of the bouncer's blocking the door to the dressing room. Tony laughed and grabbed me around the waist again. He led me back to the front of the stage and waited for the crowd to settle down.

I looked at Tony and pleaded, "Please don't make me do this. Let me keep a little dignity."

Tony laughed, "Dignity doesn't pay the bills. Please don't tell me anyone here is going to respect you more because you kept your G-string on. Don't fuck with me or I'll sell you to Carmen."