Cursed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly roused as Tony began talking. "Babe, you had a fantastic night. For years, I've been trying to persuade you to give the customers what they want. You're a great dancer, but guys want to see more skin. Now you are getting the reward you deserve. In addition to your regular pay, you are getting $1200 for your share of the tips and the auction money. On top of that, I'm giving you another $400 for entertaining Frankie. I'm leaving your cut on the counter. I'm going to close up the club. Make sure you turn out the lights and lock the back door when you and Frankie are done."

I opened my eyes and bawled, "Tony, no! Please wait."

Tony said, "Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. Frankie, I'll wait for you in my office when you're finally satisfied. Take your time. I have a lot of bills to pay. I promised Tiffany we'd check the parking lot for payday loan thugs."

I screamed when Frankie spread my legs wide and stuffed his cock into my pussy again. I heard the dressing room door close behind Tony, and I was alone with Frankie.

Frankie said, "I've been dreaming of your cunt for years. Ashley likes having you over for dinner because afterward I'm so aroused, I fuck the shit out of her. Damn, your tight pussy is better than I imagined. Now that Tony is gone, I don't have to hold anything back."

I retreated into a corner of my mind and became the ice queen as Frankie pounded his cock into my limp body. I tried to tell myself, it was all for my daughter. I cried for a while, but Frankie kept fucking my tender pussy, and I ran out of tears. Eventually, my passivity angered Frankie.

"Damn it, bitch, you came for Tony. I've always been nice to you. Why can't you show me any loving? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

My eyes flew open when he slapped me. I glared at him, too exhausted to tell him what an asshole he was for betraying his wife. He slapped me again, and I screamed.

"Fuck you, asshole!"

Frankie put his hands around my throat and pressed his thumbs against the sides of my neck. He kept fucking me hard as he pushed on my carotid arteries. I screamed and bucked my hips to escape his powerful grip. My vision narrowed to a tunnel focused on his angry eyes. The last thing I saw was a blinding white light accompanied by the most intense orgasm of my life. A feeling of perfect calm filled my mind. All my pain and anxiety evaporated.

* * *

I came to lying on my stomach in a pool of sweat and sticky cum. The room was dark and freezing. I was shivering uncontrollably. Where was I, and why was I naked? Every muscle in my body was sore. Someone had mauled my breasts. My pussy was tender but even worse was the sharp pain in my ass. I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees. I wasn't sure I could stand, but I was desperate to escape. Escape from what? I had no idea where I was or what was threatening me.

I tried to stand, but my legs wouldn't support me. I slipped back onto the floor and curled into a fetal position. The only light in the room came from a clock on the wall. It read 3:30. I stared at the clock as the second hand raced around in circles. I recognized the clock. I was in the dressing room at The Pink Pussycat. I cried out as memories came flooding back. Tony and Frankie had taken turns raping me! Oh God, was it rape when you were well paid? Mary Beth has been right when she cursed me in 8th grade; girls named Tiffany became prostitutes. How long before I am turning tricks in Carmen's Dollhouse? How long before Steve learns what a slut I am and kicks me out onto the street.