All Comments on 'Cursed Ch. 04'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
The whole problem with this is motive:

Yes a mother WOULD do anything to save her daughter. But think about it, you’ve put her in a position where she WILL lose her daughter. And she totally blows off Steve and for what? She would rather debase herself, strip and prostitute herself than to ask Steve for help? This makes ZERO fucking sense.

There’s only two reasons she would whore herself out. 1.) she likes it.

2.) it’s because the author can’t figure out how to fuck her life up enough to come up with the eventual happy ending.

Sorry pal; but strippers and whores don’t get happy endings. They get dead.

raguncajunraguncajunalmost 5 years ago
I like it

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Keep these coming! I'm so ready for the next chapter already!

raguncajunraguncajunalmost 5 years ago
My favorite author

Can't wait to read the next chapter

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the Tiffany Series, can't wait for the next installment; thanks for writing!

loericsloericsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Motive

My focus has always been on writing interesting plot driven stories.They are all fantasies, but I consider motive to be essential to the reader's experience.

Releasing stories in serial fashion creates a problem with keeping the character's motives fresh in the reader's mind. I don't like to repeat myself, but I reread this chapter and realize I could have done better.

Tiffany's primary goal is to provide a better life for her sick daughter. Except for her long dead father, every man Tiffany has been involved with has treated her badly. She has come to distrust men in general. Steve seems nice but Tiffany suspects he has ulterior motives. Steve is also considerably older which makes it harder for her to trust him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great series

Can't wait for the next chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time for a new sub category

Just another story for men who hate women and only get off from their degradation. While I personally enjoy many of the non-con submissions this type of abuse doesn't do anything but leave me nauseous, sad and little scared that so many men revel in women's misery. I really wish that Lit would make this it's own category. Something like - Violent Sexual Abuse. That about sums it up. Congratulations! You had said that you took the advice from a stories previous comment that your female leads didn't suffer enough. Well I think you've more than course corrected. It's now your theme and I'm sure you're collecting a dedicated following. I'm just not one for them.

loericsloericsover 4 years agoAuthor
Part II submitted

I had to break Tiffany’s Dancing at The Dollhouse into three parts. I just submitted Part II. I've scrapped my original draft of Part III and am starting over. (It was pointlessly dark.) I have a ton of story details to address:

Tiffany and Steve's story arcs need to connect in a happy ever after ending - this is a romance in case you didn't notice. I have a dead body hopefully buried forever in a landfill. I have two missing men, possibly murdered. I have a sick child. Steve seems too good to be true, so why doesn't Tiffany trust him? Is there something in Steve's past that Tiffany's intuition senses? What really happened in Afghanistan?

In addition, I am trying to wrap up Jean and the Birth of Venus, work on a story describing Jean's second summer in law school, and complete an entirely different story titled "The Harley Davidson Lawyer" about a young Hispanic woman lawyer who learns there is more to life than courtroom victories. I am also writing a sci-fi mystery novel to be published as an e-book in 2025. Besides my writing I have leafs to rake and meals to cook for my wife (Jean) who is tied up (Freudian slip?) caring for her 102 year old mother.

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cursed Ch. 03 Previous Part
Cursed Series Info