Cursed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips met, hesitant at first, but soon we were locked together in a burst of passion. Tiffany's hand curled in my hair, pulling my lips tight against hers as if she feared I would flee. Tiffany gasped for air and kissed me harder. I moaned as I slipped my hand under her red hair, and my fingers embraced the back of her slim neck. I opened my mouth when her tongue licked my lips, and our tongues danced together.

I slid my arm around her waist, and the space between our bodies disappeared as she pressed her warm body against mine. I broke our kiss, and my lips found that sweet, sensitive place where a woman's neck meets her shoulders. Tiffany moaned into my ear as my senses were overwhelmed. I inhaled the stimulating scent of her perfume. The herby floral fragrance reminded me of a dewy meadow in spring as the sun rises and warms the newly flowering vegetation.

No one had ever kissed my neck, and I was surprised at the warmth it created in my core. No man had ever treated me with such kindness. Every man I'd known had taken my body and used it for their release. Even my fiancée had shown little interest in my pleasure. The lustful men at The Dollhouse had ripped powerful orgasms from my body like hunting trophies while I hid in the corner of my mind and silently screamed. I closed my eyes and trembled as Steve tenderly worshipped my body. His slow pace was comforting and maddening at the same time.

Finally, I pushed Steve away and laughed with joy. One of us had to be an adult. "Amber is probably down for the night but might wake up and wander into the kitchen. If she does, I don't want her to see a demonstration of the birds and the bees. You need to take your wife to bed."

I looked at my beautiful wife with a grin so big that I thought I might break my face. I hoped she wouldn't believe I was being too macho when I slid my arm under her knees and stooped to lift her. Thankfully, I'd been working out religiously at Sarge's gym, but even so, I carefully used my legs to pick her up. Tiffany was athletic and only a couple of inches shorter than me. My first wife had been a half foot shorter, far softer, and lighter than the woman looking at me with twinkling eyes and a warm smile. I loved watching her freckled nose wrinkle as she joyfully laughed while I carried her to our bed. I was relieved no one had gotten hurt by my act of bravado.

I looked at Steve, still wearing the dress shirt and slacks he'd worn to dinner. I got carried away and blurted out what I was thinking. "Is my husband going to strip for me, or is he too embarrassed to undress with the lights on."

I blushed at Tiffany's request. I had been conditioned to a bland sex life. My first wife had been too shy to have sex with the lights on when we married. It was six months before she allowed me to open the bathroom door so the nightlight's faint glimmer could play over her partially clad body. In all the years we were married, my wife never removed her long sleeve nightgown during intercourse, and we only had sex in the missionary position.

Before I'd married Cecilia after our second year in college, I'd only had sex with a couple of girls, both of whom had no more experience than me. It isn't easy to be creative fumbling around in the back seat of an old Chevy.

After I dropped Tiffany on the bed, she scooted up to the head of the bed. She sat there smiling with her knees drawn up, exposing her long gorgeous legs and a hint of her pink panties. I wondered what I had gotten myself into as I felt my cock stiffen.

Tiffany grinned as she began clapping out a beat. She shouted, "Come on, Steve. Strip for me. Take it off. Take it all off. I want to see some skin."

I was glad that I had shed twelve pounds since I began working out hard at Sarge's gym. My gut had disappeared, and a hint of muscles rippled across my chest and abdomen when I peeled off my undershirt. I hesitated when my hands dropped to my belt.

Tiffany licked her lips and clapped harder. "Strip, strip. Come on, Steve. Take off your pants."

With my pants on the floor, nothing could hide the bulge in my boxers. Oh God, was I hard. For some reason, I thought about the controversy over removing a bandage slowly or quickly and decided to end my embarrassment as fast as I could. I stuck my thumbs in the waistband and shoved my boxers down my thighs.

All six and a half inches of my erection sprang to attention as if waiting for inspection. My face was burning, but Tiffany immediately put me at ease.

Tiffany smiled. "Nice, very nice. Just the right size."

My voice was hoarse, and my throat felt tight. "Now, it's your turn, Tiffany."

My wife wrinkled her cute nose and nervously laughed as she rolled to her knees. I held my breath as her hands found the hem of her nightgown and slowly raised it up her pale thighs while her eyes remained locked on mine. Was she using her skills as a professional stripper to tease me, or was she as scared as I was? She had to know how gorgeous she was. The night I first saw her strip at The Pink Pussycat, she had driven me wild.

I was terrified as I lifted my nightgown and waited for Steve to condemn me as a whore. Even if he didn't say it, I was sure he would reveal his true feelings as soon as I exposed the body most of the men in town had seen, and too many had enjoyed. As soon as I was naked, I expected Steve to pin me down and use my body to satisfy his lust. I paused once the nightgown was at my waist, exposing my lacy pink bikini panties. I was trembling with fear.

Tiffany teased me with a display of her sexy pink panties with white bows on her hips. My cock jumped at the sight of a wet spot in the crotch.

"My God, you're beautiful. Please don't stop."

When Tiffany remained motionless, I realized she needed help. She could not pull the nightgown over her head with it buttoned up to her neck. I knelt on the bed beside her and started working on the fastenings with my trembling hands. As I worked, she bit her lip, and her green eyes searched mine for reassurance. I had no idea why she was as nervous as I was. She had to know how much I wanted her, but I was nearly fourteen years older than her. Why would she want a man in his early forties for a lover?

When I unbuttoned her nightgown far enough, I pulled the top open and kissed her neck. I loved how the pale skin of her upper chest was covered with freckles. I kissed each of them and slowly worked my lips down to the top of her right breast. I had one hand cupping the back of her neck and used my free hand to fondle her barely concealed breast. I've never paid much attention to breast sizes, but Tiffany's generous breasts overflowed my eager hand. I brushed the top of her nightgown aside, and my eyes feasted on the sight of her pink puffy nipple. My ragged breathing on her sensitive nipple caused it to harden as I watched with growing excitement. When I couldn't take any more, I leaned forward and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. Tiffany moaned and arched her back, pressing her soft breast against my lips.

I felt my rock-hard erection bump against Tiffany's bare thigh and growled when her soft hand wrapped around my cock. I was afraid I would lose control when she began slowly stroking the length of my trembling cock. Any self-control I'd had boiled off in an instant. My hands found the top of her nightgown, and I eagerly pulled it down her pale torso until it pooled at her knees.

Any worries that he didn't want me had disappeared when I gripped his erection while he practically ripped off my nightgown. I laughed joyfully, but I had to let go of Steve's beautiful cock to slip my hands out of the sleeves. Once freed from the modest nightgown, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hard. One of his hands returned to my neck, but the other slid down my bare back and firmly grabbed my ass cheek as he returned my kiss. After our tongues danced together for a minute, I slowly eased us down until I rested on the pillows with his hard body pressed against me. I eagerly spread my thighs and ground my moist overheated sex against his cock.

"Take me, Steve. Please. I need you inside me now."

I was thrilled to hear this gorgeous woman begging for me, but I wanted her more excited. My customary move with Cecilia was to get her off before taking my pleasure. I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't fall asleep if I went first. I wasn't sure Tiffany would give me a second chance, so I wanted to be perfect the first time. Besides, I had only sampled one breast so far, and I also was eager to taste her pussy.

I broke our kiss and returned to nuzzling her neck before heading for the breast I had neglected. Her nipple was already hard when my hand cupped her breast and fed her pointy nipple into my mouth. I took my time feasting on her fantastic breast while my fingers massaged her firm ass cheeks. When Tiffany's hand found my cock again and tried guiding it toward her pussy, I reluctantly released her nipple and began kissing my way down her sweaty torso. I heard her moan a protest when my cock slipped out of her grasp.

I kissed her taut flesh above the waistband of her panties as I slowly peeled them down her hips. My nose was filled with the sweet scent of her sex when I eased her lacy panties down her thighs. I was surprised when I found her pussy bare of pubic hair. I licked my way around her moist pussy while Tiffany's hands on the back of my head pulled my lips against her sex. I listened to her moans for clues as to what gave her pleasure.

She sighed when I licked the sweaty cleft between her thigh and engorged labia. I licked the moisture from the smooth flesh below her vagina before working my way up the other side of her sex. She began pushing my head down after I spent too much time kissing every square inch of her mons. I ran my tongue in circles around her clit before diving down her wet slit. I lapped at the rich nectar flowing out of her vagina before slowly slipping my middle finger into her warm channel. I was surprised at how tightly her hungry pussy gripped my probing fingers.

"Oh God, Steve, stop teasing me. Either fuck me or suck my clit. I can't take any more slow torture."

Thank God, he answered my plea. I let out a shriek of pleasure as his tongue found my hard clit. I arched my back and ground my sex against his mouth while he lapped at the sensitive nub. I pulled his head against me as tight as possible when he wrapped his lips around my clit and flicked it with his tongue. My body began jerking uncontrollably as jolts of electricity shot from my pussy and exploded in my head. The pleasure center in my brain became overloaded with stimulation, and my body was flooded with a storm of hormones.

My orgasm seemed to go on forever until I finally couldn't take anymore. I pushed Steve's mouth away from my sex and pulled his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his muscular torso as my body continued to sing. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks as he hugged me tight and kissed me. I laughed when I tasted my happy pussy on his lips.

I felt loved for the first time since my childhood. Every other man I'd known had used me for his pleasure. I'd had numerous orgasms at the club, but all of them had been ripped out of my body by accident. Even my ex-fiancée had only been concerned about his pleasure. Now, the beautiful man in my arms worshipped my body like a goddess.

I wanted more. Maybe, if I made Steve as happy as he'd made me, he'd keep me as his loving wife. I had to try, or I would spend the rest of my life being used by lustful bastards.

I was happily lying in this beautiful woman's arms as she slowly came down from a powerful orgasm. She could not have faked it, and I was thrilled to discover how responsive her body was. She was still trembling and moaning after several minutes of heavy breathing. In all the years I was married to Cecilia, I had never gotten her to orgasms so hard.

Tiffany opened her eyes and shyly smiled. "Thank you. That was wonderful. Now it's your turn."

I felt Tiffany's warm hand wrap around my cock and give me a couple of firm tugs. In a moment, I was hard again. I raised my hips a little, and she guided me to the entrance to paradise. I effortlessly slipped in half of my cock, and I groaned with pleasure as her tight moist pussy enveloped my throbbing erection. My lips found hers, and my tongue licked across her sweet lips before I slipped it inside her mouth to dance with her tongue. The curves of our bodies fit together like we were made for each other.

After a brief pause, I felt Tiffany's hands on my ass, pulling hard as she drove her hips against mine to take all of my cock inside her sweet pussy. I groaned when she clenched her vagina tight around my cock. She gave my straining erection a couple more delicious squeezes before she relaxed her pussy enough for me to fuck her without cumming prematurely. I wrapped my arms around her firm body and rested my weight on my forearms as I slowly eased my cock out as far as I could without falling out. I made my first long stroke into her warm pussy as slowly as I could manage with my rising passion. My second thrust was faster, and I soon worked up to a pace my first wife had found comfortable.

I initially liked Steve's slow, loving pace, but I wanted more as my arousal built again. I bit my tongue for a minute before I voiced my desire.

I wrapped my legs around his muscular waist and dug my heels into his back like I was riding a racehorse. I laughed when I imagined whipping his butt with a ridding crop.

"Faster, Steve. Fuck me harder. Don't worry. You won't hurt me."

Steve laughed along with me and responded immediately. The bed began screeching as he fucked my hungry pussy faster. I became worried he would leave me behind and slipped a hand between our sweaty abdomens and started rubbing my clit. I was surprised at how quickly my body responded to the extra stimulation. After a couple of minutes, I was getting close. Judging from Steve's heavy panting, I knew he was also about to come. I took a deep breath and let myself fly over the edge.

I was surprised when Tiffany's body began shaking as I pounded her sweet pussy. I smiled when I realized she was having her second orgasm as her sweet pussy repeatedly clenched on my thrusting cock. My attempt to maintain a brisk pace quickly fell apart as my own orgasm hit me like a runaway Mack truck. I grunted a couple of times as my body tensed, and I shot my seed into her unprotected womb. A disturbing thought about birth control flashed through my mind after I emptied myself, but I quickly dismissed my concern. Certainly, Tiffany was too experienced to neglect something as basic as birth control.

I took a deep breath and enjoyed the feeling of our bodies locked together. Much too soon, I felt my body relax and my cock slide out of Tiffany's sweet pussy. I sighed as I eased my weight off her and lay beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her sweaty neck.

I was so happy that I couldn't suppress an embarrassing giggle. I covered by whispering, "Thank you, Steve. That was wonderful."

I shouldn't have worried because my lover's soft breathing told me he was slipping into a deep sleep. For a moment, I wondered about what tonight meant. Was this just a brief fling driven by lust or the start of something fantastic?

The next thing I knew, sunlight was streaming around the edges of the curtains. I was lying across the side of Steve's broad chest, and his strong arms were wrapped around me. When I stretched as carefully as possible, I realized I was straddling his thigh with one leg between his. I could feel his cock pressed against the side of my thigh. I raised my head enough to look down to see he had a beautiful erection. Without conscious thought, my hand slid from Steve's chest to seize his hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and began slowly stroking the length of his morning wood. I paused when I felt his body twitch. A low moan escaped his lips. Lustful thoughts filled my sleepy head. I could feel my body reacting to the contact with his warm naked flesh. I ground my hips against Steve's muscular thigh, and I left a strip of moisture on his flesh where my dripping wet pussy slid across it.

I wondered momentarily about waking him before I became nervous he would reject my advances. I kept my hand wrapped around his cock as I slid off his torso and rose to a kneeling position. The sight of Steve's naked body relaxed in slumber increased my arousal. I carefully straddled his hips and began rubbing the tip of his cock between my wet pussy lips. When Steve moaned again, I knew I had to move fast before my opportunity disappeared. He groaned when I directed his cock to the opening of my vagina and lowered myself slowly until I had all of him inside me. I smiled when he stayed asleep even as I began languidly fucking his rock-hard cock.

I studied his face carefully for any signs he was waking up before I began playing with my hard nipples. Oh God, I was burning up with lust as I rocked my hips to drive the head of his cock against my G-spot. My body shuddered when I started rubbing my clit with one hand while tugging on my nipples with the other. I closed my eyes and began bouncing on his cock with my ever-increasing need. I tried and failed to suppress a squeal as my passion peaked.

I'd awoken several times during the night and found Tiffany's warm body pressed against mine each time. I never stayed awake long enough to start anything. It was the best night's sleep that I'd had in years. The last couple of years before Cecilia succumbed to cancer had been one stressful night after another. I still hadn't recovered the ability to sleep through the night since she died a long, painful death.

I slowly awoke from an erotic dream that felt so real that I could feel my hard cock buried in a tight wet pussy. I kept my eyes closed, trying to prolong the pleasure. A feminine squeal of delight startled me, and I opened my eyes in panic. For a moment, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I beheld a beautiful creature straddling my hips, and she had my cock buried in her warm wet pussy. I could feel the muscles of her tight vagina squeezing my cock.

Sunlight from the bedroom window blinded my view of her face while producing a halo around her head, highlighting her red hair. As my eyes adjusted, I recognized Tiffany's cute face contorted in the throes of an intense orgasm. I saw she had her eyes squeezed shut, and her nose was wrinkled in the delightful manner I'd fallen in love with. One hand clutched her breast while the other pressed against the top of her slit. Waking up with a gorgeous redhead orgasming on my morning erection was fantastic. I hoped it wouldn't be the last time.

I waited for Tiffany to come back to Earth. When her eyes opened, I slid my hands up her thighs and wrapped my hands around her hips. I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Good morning, Tiffany. I hope you slept as well as I did. I'd love you to wake me up this way every morning."

I blushed hard when I opened my eyes and saw Steve smiling. His eyes darted from my face and danced over my sweaty body like he was starving. My pussy fluttered on his beautiful cock as I leaned forward with my hands on his shoulders.

I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear with the sexiest voice I could muster. "Good morning to you too, sleepyhead. It's after nine, and I hear noises from the kitchen. I think Amber is working on Sunday breakfast."

I gave Steve's cock a squeeze with my vagina and said, "Is there I can do for you before I take a shower?"

Steve groaned and dug his fingers into my ass cheeks. "I still have the painful erection that I woke up with. If left untreated, it could lead to a serious case of blue balls. Maybe my loving wife could care for my little problem before it proves fatal?"