Cursed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as he slid his hands under my ass cheeks and helped me lift my hips before I slammed down with a wet smack.

I continued riding his hard cock as I asked, "Is this the correct treatment for your condition?"

Steve hissed. "Oh God, yes! But please fuck me faster if you can."

I happily picked up my pace, but my breasts began bouncing so hard that I had to grab them with my hands. My sensitive nipples were begging for stimulation, so I closed my eyes and began pulling and twisting my hard nipples. Soft mews escaped my lips every time our bodies smacked together.

I was overwhelmed at the sight of this beautiful woman riding my cock. Her red hair flew around her face with each vigorous hop. I loved watching her play with her breasts, but I was receiving most of the stimulation. Maybe, I could help her climax with me.

"Tiffany, what can I do to enhance your pleasure? Would you like me to rub your clit?"

Tiffany paused a second and opened her eyes. Her smile melted my heart. "Yes, please. I'd love that."

I kept one hand on her gorgeous ass while moving my other hand to her engorged clit. Tiffany moaned as I strummed her sensitive nub, and she slowed her pace.

"Steve, please rub my clit harder. I need to catch up."

Tiffany rewarded my efforts with soft mews that slowly got louder as she picked up her pace. After a few minutes, she was breathing hard and squealing with abandon as her pussy flew up and down my straining erection. Her hands were mauling her beautiful breasts. I was afraid I wouldn't last, but thanks to having sex last night, I maintained control. Finally, my gorgeous redhead came apart. I watched her body shake and felt her tight pussy spasm on my cock. The increased stimulation pushed me over the edge, and I came hard.

Tiffany's body was trembling when she finally collapsed into my arms. Her red hair covered my face as I kissed her neck. I was breathing hard, and my nostrils flared with the heady scent of hot, sweaty sex. My wife milked my cock with her tight pussy as I shot one last pulse of cum deep into her sweet pussy. I fell into a warm glow of pleasure and nuzzled her ear.

"I love you. I'd be the happiest man on Earth if you and Amber stayed with me forever."

I was in a state of bliss when I collapsed in Steve's loving arms. I felt safe and loved. It was a feeling I hadn't experienced since childhood, and I didn't want it ever to end. I was surprised when Steve professed his love and asked me to stay. Steve held me tight and rubbed my back when I bawled like a child. When I thought my crying was under control, I began hiccuping, which caused me to giggle. Steve started laughing. Before I could tell Steve how much I loved him, we were interrupted by a soft knock on the bedroom door.

Amber said, "I'm about to put on the first batch of pancakes. You've got fifteen minutes before breakfast."

"Thanks, sweetheart. We'll be ready."

"Don't be late, or you'll have a cold breakfast."

I looked at Steve and wrinkled my nose. "We'd better hurry, or we'll be in deep trouble. You can join me in the shower if you behave."

As soon as the water was warm, we were in the shower. I was a good girl when I washed Steve's muscular back, but he didn't behave when it was his turn to wash mine. After he scrubbed my back hard, he slid his soapy hands around to massage my breasts. I felt his stiff cock pressing into the cleft between my ass cheeks as his slippery fingers slid across my mons and found my clit. He soon had me hotter than an erupting volcano. I uttered a feeble protest when he bent me over and slipped his hot cock inside my hungry pussy. Amber's breakfast would get cold, but I couldn't fight my newfound appetite for loving sex.

I waited until we were dressing to reply to Steve. I had learned not to trust anything a man said while having sex. They'll say whatever it takes to get their cock inside your pussy.

"Steve, you are a caring man who has made me very happy this past month. I've never met a man who's treated me with such sweet tenderness. I think I love you too, but I've been hurt terribly in the past, so I want to take it slow and give our love time to grow. We also need to talk to Amber. If she agrees, I promise to stay as long as we are all happy."

Steve gave me a big hug. "Oh God, you're a wonderful combination of smart and beautiful. I understand why you're hesitant. We've only known each other briefly, and it's been a crazy month. Let's talk it over with Amber. We can take it a day at a time."

Tiffany gave me a warm kiss. When I started to get aroused, she said, "Come on. I think we're in enough trouble."

Thanks to our not-so-quick quickie, we had overshot Amber's fifteen-minute warning by an extra twenty. I had a sheepish grin on my face when I walked into the kitchen with my wife. Amber was standing on a stool and flipping a batch of pancakes on the griddle. She flashed us a smile.

"I waited until you finished your shower before I put the first batch on. There's fresh coffee. After you pour a cup, maybe you could heat some maple syrup. I have the last batch cooking."

Breakfast was wonderful. After a month of Sundays to practice, Amber's pancakes were light and tender, and most were even circular. The sausages were perfectly browned, and the coffee was so strong that I had to add milk.

After we ate, Tiffany turned to her daughter and said, "Remember when we talked about the wedding being a trick to ensure the insurance company paid the hospital bills? I told you we would only be staying here for a year. This morning, Steve asked if we'd like to stay longer. What do you think about living here as long as everyone is happy?"

Amber's eyes got wide. "Do you mean happily ever after like Princess Amber and Prince Elric in your story?"

Steve grinned and held his arms open. "Yes, Amber, happily ever after."

Amber shrieked and flew into Steve's arms. I knelt behind my daughter and wrapped my arms around my husband and squirmy little girl.

The words just flew out of my mouth. "I love you, Steve."

#

Epilogue

Steve

I was nervous when my daughters came home for Christmas, but my fears evaporated when they met Tiffany and Amber. They were thrilled I had gotten beyond the horrors of their mother's slow, painful death. They adored their new sister and quickly fell in love with my young wife, who was only a couple of years older than them. Listening to the four women in my life laughing and happily chatting together made this Christmas the best since my daughters were young.

#

Tiffany

In the spring, I signed up for nursing classes at the local college, but it had been a long time since I was in school. I had a hard time adjusting and found myself struggling. I finally sat down with Steve and confessed my failure.

"Steve, I'm sorry, but I'm not doing well in my classes. I thought I wanted to be a nurse but can't get excited about classes. You're wasting money sending me to college."

Steve quickly replied. "Sweetheart, It's been a long time since you were in school, and you've changed. Don't be so hard on yourself. We don't need the income. You're young. Take as much time as you need to decide what you want to do with your life."

I kissed my loving husband and took my time making love to him. Life as a housewife was fun, but I knew it would get old soon.

#

Tiffany

When I saw the notice in the paper that Tony's 'The Pink Pussycat' club had been seized for back taxes, I read about the coming auction with excitement. I couldn't wait for Steve to come home from work. I prepared his favorite meal of chicken piccata and chilled a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. During dinner, I made sure his glass was always full.

After dinner, I placed the notice in front of Steve. "What do you think?"

"It's sad. It was a pretty decent place, but there was no one to take over the club since Tony died without any heirs. The guys who work for me are upset there's no adult club within fifty miles."

"How much do you think it'll sell for?"

"I imagine the minimum bid will be the amount of back taxes owed to the city, but they'll have a hard time attracting bidders. The building was recently renovated, but it's in the rust belt section of town. No one would ever consider turning it into a big box store like a Home Depot or Sam's club."

"Steve, do you think we could buy it? When Carmen was convicted of killing Tony and Ashley's husband, Frankie, many of my friends lost their jobs. I'd love to help them by running a strip club where the employees are well paid and treated with respect."

"Sweetheart, that sounds noble, but neither of us knows how to manage a nightclub. You also have to consider local politics. The town big shots may not want to let a strip club back in town."

I laughed at Steve's concern. I'd edited Carmen's compilation video 'Best of the Party Room' and extracted a short clip for every one of the city fathers. Their political careers and marriages would be over if the pornographic videos got out.

"Don't worry about the politicians. I know enough about them to get them behind reopening the club. As for managing the club, my friend Ashley and I can handle the servers and dancers. I know a good bartender who can handle that part of the business. Your Army buddy, Sarge, has been running the VFW for years and promised to help us manage the club. Steve, it's a gold mine."

Steve laughed. "So, you've already talked to Sarge and your friends. What did my buddy think about your idea?"

"Sarge made some suggestions before he agreed it was a great idea."

Steve was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Damn, if Sarge thinks it's a good idea, I'm all in. However, I'd like to ensure we have the necessary financing before we proceed."

#

Steve

After Sarge got several veterans from the VFW to invest in buying the club, we had more than enough to submit a proposal. The auction went smoothly, with only one other half-hearted bidder.

Reopening the club was easier than I expected. As my wife promised, the town quickly approved the permits. The club required little work before reopening except for knocking out a party room to provide showers for the employees.

On the first anniversary of reopening The Pink Pussycat, we had a party to celebrate. I sat at a table by the stage with some of the club's owners, Tiffany's best friend, Ashley, and my buddy, Sarge, along with his new wife, Annie. We drank single-malt Scotch and watched Tiffany begin her pole dancing routine. My wife wore a new pair of my beloved yoga pants and a leather bustier. I'm happy to see the club crowded with happy patrons eager to see their favorite dancer perform. My cock got hard when my wife removed her top at the beginning of her second song. It got even harder when she peeled off her yoga pants and finished her last number wearing only a tiny G-string. I still get excited seeing her long legs and magnificent ass.

Ashley clapped her hands. "Tiffany has the best breasts in the club, but now that she's three months pregnant, they're amazing."

I sat quietly and smiled. I was proud of everything Tiffany had accomplished, but I still had a little problem with jealousy. It helped to know that she would go home with me at the end of the night and give me all her love. In return, I would make sure my wife went to sleep with a smile on her sweet freckled face. Tomorrow I would awaken with her in my arms to the smell of Amber's pancakes.

I clapped harder than anyone when Tiffany finished her set and took a bow.

Ashley stood up and said, "There's no rest for the wicked. I'd better get ready for my performance if I want to impress my date. Girls with names like Tiffany and Ashley are cursed to be strippers even if they are the club managers."

The End

Author's Notes

I don't particularly enjoy writing the ending of a story. That should be obvious since I started 'Cursed' four years ago. I prefer writing the setup for a new idea and have dozens of beginnings in my 'Ideas' folder. However, I ran out of ways to torment Tiffany and felt obligated to my readers to finish it. I hope you enjoy Tiffany and Steve having a happy-ever-after ending after all her pain and suffering.