All Comments on 'Curve Ball'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Loved it! So fucking hot especially when she sucked his cock while he was on the phone with his dad.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
Very good

What a great story, you are a very gifted author!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Wow

Great build up, hot and sexy story. Please write some more like this.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 6 years ago
Argue the Creep Factor

I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, but acknowledging the Mom/Son relationship is what makes it erotic. To be honest it is in the Taboo section and those are the types of stories people are looking for, calling each other by their given names takes away from their relationship and puts the story in the Erotic Couples Catagory. Just my opinion.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

The story was long at first but then all the pieces fell into place and was great. Yes, very erotic and arousing. Made you feel as if your own hard cock was banging Brandon's Mom ....... I sure hope now that they are past the point of not return, that she will be banging him hard every day and teaching hime some new tricks. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
DAMN WHAT A GREAT STORY!

I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS IF I COULD. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. I HATED EDITING OUT THE DOT, DOT, DOTS BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. AS A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR I STILL WONDER THE EMPHASIS OF THE DOT, DOT, DOTS. I GUESS I NEED TO WRITE A SCRIPT COMMAND TO DELETE THEM AND OTHER HYPHENATIONS. SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER LOADED INTO TEXTALOUD WITH IVONA'S SEXY JENNIFER'S VOICE. MAKES IT SO MUCH HOTTER TO HEAR JENNIFER TELL THE STORY. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE! THANK YOU BLASTER666! IT WAS HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of good

I mean of all the situations she is like 'no its wrong ... we should not be doing this' and then suddenly she agrees to it like 'just fuck me hard'? I don't know much about story writing and stuff but this sudden thing was u know not very logically like real thing.

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Nice Very Nice!

Five stars from me! Keep up the great stuff!

Pinkinator92Pinkinator92almost 6 years ago
Love It!

Love your work and i am hoping for more !

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I hope you’ll follow this up with more of these two! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too clinical-sounding

Besides the deja vu feeling I was getting that either you or someone else had written a similar story as far as a mom being a petite brunette with a tan by the pool, the son, ESPECIALLY for what's supposed to be a Joe Blow 22-year-old, sounded waaaay too much like a doctor or something in saying "achieve orgasm" that took me out of it early for reminding me of the same Spock-like dialogue common in hentai and live-action AV. If it's supposed to be casual then just say "cum/I made her cum" instead of this anal bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Phenomenal

One of the best I have ever read!!!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 6 years ago
Ypu, too clinical and over the top.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago

Good steady build up. Really Enjoyed It!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a little unreal....

He's 21 and doesn't have a girlfriend. But he is a real casanova. He can eat pussy with the best and has a big fat cock and knows just how to please a woman. Somehow these things just don't mesh. And the part about him being too tired after work to have his mom over.....well....let's just say when I was that age I wouldn't have let being tired get in the way of having sex! He's only 21 for pete's sake! He's portrayed as being a little too slick and doesn't have the credentials to back it up.

JizzRiverzJizzRiverzover 5 years ago
Wow

A little surprised at how this story was!..

Very. Fucking. Hot.

btaga3btaga3over 5 years ago

While the additional suspension of disbelief in this story about the son being a Casanova without any justification in the story is a reasonable criticism, I do think this story is excellent!

What it nails is the amount of push and pull when it comes to reluctance by the mother. That's the core of the incest genre for me.

The constant fear of her of having sex (as late as the cunnilingus scene) is what sells her ultimate surrender at the very end of the story.

I hope you write more in this style in the future.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Pretty good story

I liked several other stories of yours and this one is a good one but I felt then dad was to nice just a bit of a workaholic to provide for his family and it really boiled down to the mom having an affair on her husband just with someone who wouldn't rat her out or try to get her to leave her husband. Sorry but the mom and son were the bad guys here. Now I will admit that if I were the son i would have done the same but maybe next time make the dad an asshole or a cheater to make the situation better for mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

This IS the best mom/son incest offerings I've had the pleasure of reading here on Literotica. The flow and buildup of your story line is GREAT and your style is remarkable. Your command and usage of the English language has to be one of the finest here on Literotica. I look forward to reading more of your work.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Four and a half

This story is four and a half stars. Very well written. You have a gift, sir, and I will always be a fan.

TransAndSheLoverTransAndSheLoveralmost 5 years ago

So, so beautiful and patiently written. I didn't want it to ever end. One of the best mother-son incest love story I have read.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
THIS IS A 10 STAR STORY !!**********

This is truely a love story, a son teaches his mother what real love is all about. Dad is to tied up with work, and has no time for mom, that's when the son steps in. 6 pages of love........ GREAT READ. THANKS

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 4 years ago
the ending of only 5 years did not go well with me

make them stay together, then it would have been a great story. though without it the story is fine.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

A very Loving mother/son story , one of the better ones on Lit imo. Shame the writer isn’t posting his work here anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are parts of this story I could read over and over. It was VERY well written. I could envision myself with her. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fairly nice story all in all.

The mom’ hanged in attitude were pretty abrupt though.

Damn! I too often discover a new to me author than I realize he’s quit writing.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not once did he call her a whore, bitch, or any other degrading name and it still was pleasant to read...

addi01edaddi01edabout 1 year ago

I like how you write but not so much what you write. E.g. The scene where the MC brings her dildo to her when she's naked and frustrated, that was such an Asshole thing to do. Next scene should have been him out on the street looking for a place to stay.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pubs are places where you can enjoy a pint of stout. PUBES are the hairs that live in your underwear.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@addi01ed

My thoughts exactly. Barely legal guy thinking of himself as a smooth operator, able to SEDUCE a mature woman? Not a likeable character IMO, also quite delusional in his quest, unless his mother is a complete dunce. Which would make her an uninteresting personality too.

Some of that would be more tolerable if this was a 2.000 to 4.000 words stroke story, but at this length...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the progressive intimacy that they built up......Nice writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous