Curvylicious Family Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just remember you have two women right here at home who love you and need to have their man of the house," his mother added a little cryptically. "Oh, and don't let your sister get a whiff of you like this. She'd be so upset."

Jimmy couldn't conceal the look of shock on his face. His mother gave him a serious look. "Don't act like you don't know how she feels about you," Diane added. "She's a sensitive girl and she needs someone who's good to her."

"I know, Mom. I'll always make sure Chanel's happy and cared for." He wasn't necessarily thinking of all the ways his reply could be taken, but he did mean every word. Jimmy's sister was the only person in the world he loved as much as his mother, if not even more.

"Good, baby. Then I know you won't let her smell Brenda's horny cunt all over you."

Diane said it almost matter-of-factly, but Jimmy felt his cock lurch at his mother's shocking words. At the same time, he was taken completely by surprise. His mother laughed briefly.

"I know she's my friend, but Brenda's a slut and I think you definitely know that by now."

Jimmy laughed nervously. "Yeah, Mom. I guess so. But that's not really a bad thing, right?"

"I guess not," Diane agreed. "And I certainly can't fault her taste in men." Then she leaned close to her son's ear and whispered. "Did she let you cum inside her?"

His mother's question threatened to make Jimmy's recently satisfied cock hard all over again. He could barely bring himself to speak so he just nodded in reply. Diane smiled wryly.

"She was picking up Tom at the airport tonight, wasn't she?"

"Yeah," Jimmy confirmed.

Diane's smile widened into a grin. "Did you stop to think that she's driving her husband home from the airport with my precious son's cum in her pussy?"

"Oh, Mom. Um...fuck. No."

Diane snickered and patted her son playfully on the ass. "You can think about that while you're taking your shower."

Jimmy trudged upstairs and went into the bathroom. He tossed his clothes in the hamper and turned on the water. He let it run hot and steamy before getting into the glass enclosed stall and grabbing the soap. His conversation with his mother had left him with a lot to think about. But it had also been a momentous day and he felt good, knowing he'd certainly sleep like a log that night.

III

In the shower, Jimmy's mind was running over everything that happened to him that day, from Brenda sucking him off with his mother sleeping outside by her pool, to the things his mother said, to walking in on his delightfully chubby sister naked and masturbating, to fucking Brenda in her car behind the market down the street. Then there was the surprising moment he had with his mother when he came back from meeting Brenda.

He was rubbing suds all over his body, and taking plenty of extra time and attention to making sure his cock and balls were especially clean. And despite the number of times he'd already cum that day, everything that happened to him was making his cock start to thicken under his slippery hands. It seemed like all the sex and masturbating he'd been doing was only making him need more.

He decided to freshen the shave he maintained around the base of his cock and all around his balls and made sure he was well lathered all over the area. Lathering up his dick with shaving gel always made Jimmy's cock grow thicker and longer. He'd usually be completely hard by the time he finished his manscaping, but Brenda had fucked him like a pro not even an hour before. He reached for his razor, but before he had a chance to start shaving the bathroom door suddenly opened and Chanel walked in wearing a tight tank top and boy short style panties.

It wasn't common for Jimmy's sister to walk around upstairs in just her under things, but it wasn't rare either. But every time he saw her like this his pulse jacked up a notch. Tonight she had a shy smile on her face while he automatically held his hands in front of his cock, blocking the clear view she had through the glass separating them.

"Damn, sis, don't you knock?" The second he said it he was reminded of how the tables were turned earlier that day. Chanel just giggled at him coyly. She was grinning, but he could tell she was nervous too.

"I'm just getting even for today when you walked in on me," she said.

"Chan, I told you I was sorry. It was an accident."

"And I accepted your very sweet apology already. But this makes us even. Almost."

"Almost?"

"I wasn't, umm, covering myself when you saw me."

Jimmy noted the eager gleam in his sister's shy but beautiful eyes. She was obviously curious enough to see her younger brother's cock to purposely walk in on him while he was taking a shower, and he couldn't deny how much he liked the idea of showing her what she wanted to see.

"Okay, that's true," he said, stalling in spite of his eagerness to show his big, beautiful sister what he had. It was just a silly game on the surface, but it felt sort of important, too. It wasn't the kind of moment either of them were going to forget anytime soon. He was pretty sure his sister was feeling the same way.

"Now Jimmy, you can't be shy after what you saw today," Chanel told him. She took a cautious step closer to the glass of the stall.

Jimmy's pulse was beating faster than he realized, and he could feel his cock tingling with heat as if he hadn't just fucked Brenda. Chanel's nipples were getting hard in anticipation and her brother didn't miss the enticing dents they were making in her tight top.

"Okay, then," he said with a deep breath. "Are you sure you really wanna see?"

"I'm sure, Jimmy. We'll never be even unless you show me your thing."

Her eyes were on his hands as they covered his package, and her brother noticed her chewing nervously on her bottom lip. Without another word, Jimmy moved his hands to his sides and revealed his cock and balls to his sister.

"Oh. Oh, wow," she said breathily.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Oh no. It's just, well... um, bigger than I thought it would be."

Her brother's pulse was racing even faster as he watched the fascinated gaze of his sister trained openly on his cock. "Oh that. That's just cuz, um, it's a little more swollen than normal."

Chanel stared at her brother's cock in silence a moment or two while Jimmy stood there with the water running down his body. "Jimmy... I think it's getting bigger."

And she was right. Her younger brother's cock was gradually swelling before her eyes. Having Chanel gaze adoringly at his steadily growing cock was enough to make any thoughts of Brenda disappear.

"It's so nice," she said softly, her eyes not wavering for a second. "It's -- it's -- beautiful. I like how you shave it."

"Oh, uhh, cool. Actually, I was just about to freshen that up before you came in." He wagged the razor that was still in his hand.

"And then you were rudely interrupted," she giggled.

"Aww, I wouldn't say rudely," he grinned.

"Can I watch you shave it, Jimmy? Please?"

"Sure," he replied without a second thought. The fact that his gorgeously large sister clearly liked what she was seeing made her brother feel bolder. If anything, she completely enraptured by the sight of her brother's naked organ. He was so wrapped up in the moment with Chanel that he actually forgot to feel proud of not being a virgin anymore. At the moment, Brenda didn't even exist, only his lusciously plump sister.

Jimmy grabbed the tube of his favorite shaving gel and squirted more than he needed onto his hand. He then started rubbing the creamy lather all around the root of his cock, balls and a little way underneath his balls. By the time he finished, his bone was fully swollen and throbbing under his sister's rapt scrutiny. With all the excess cream on his hand, Jimmy gave his rod several pleasurable strokes. He couldn't believe he started stroking his cock in front of his sister, but when she gasped and her big, brown eyes grew even wider, he spent a minute just stroking and rubbing his balls for her.

The only other person who'd seen him play with his cock before was his friend, Ryan, since they had often jerked off in the same room while watching porn videos online. But this was another world. He loved the way Chanel's eyes were gleaming wetly as she watched her brother's hand slip and slide along his rigid shaft.

"I guess this really makes us even," he said. "Since I got to see you playing. It's only fair, right?"

"That's right, baby brother," she said, as if in a trance. "Only fair."

Jimmy's beefy member was rock hard as he stroked it, but he stopped before he went much further. He wanted to stay hard while his sister watched him shave. He finally reached for the razor and started cleaning up the scant stubble around his groin, carefully hefting his balls in every direction needed so he could move the razor across his skin. It took a few minutes, and his sister watched silently the whole time, her eyes never leaving his lathered cock and balls. Finally he was done and he rinsed off his razor as well as his cock.

"There," he said. "Now I'm as smooth as you."

"God," his sister said quietly, staring at his freshly shaved stalk as it stood out in front of him proud and throbbing. Another minute went by. "Jimmy, that's the biggest one I've ever seen."

He couldn't help wondering how many cocks his sister had seen. She dated guys on occasion, but never anyone long term. It took him all of a fraction of a second to decide he didn't like the idea of his sister seeing any other guy's cock. Even as he was thinking it he knew how stupid it had to be to think that way, but it didn't stop him. It made him feel jealous, which was even more ridiculous. It was just that thinking of Chanel with a guy... any guy who wasn't him... just felt wrong. He never wanted to think of her looking at some guy the way she was looking at him right now, admiring his achingly aroused cock like it was something special.

Jimmy lathered his hand again and resumed stroking his cock, turning to face his sister directly through the glass to give her a head-on view. He was looking at her in her revealing top and panties, but thinking about the way she looked naked that afternoon. It didn't take long before he was stroking his pulsating rod of flesh firm and fast while his deep breathing was punctuated by soft moans.

"Oh, oh, Jimmy," his sister sighed. "Ummm, fuck. Are you gonna do it all the way?"

"If you want me to," he told her, hoping she'd say yes. "Just so we'd be even."

"You're a really good brother, Jimmy. I'd really like that. Your dick is so nice. Keep going 'til you cum. I really wanna see."

After another minute or two of energetic stroking for his sister, Jimmy slowed his pace. His sister's beautiful eyes rose up to look at him in question.

"Chan? If it's not too bad... could I see your boobs again? It would kinda help me finish."

"Oh my god, do you seriously wanna see my big, fat body?"

Her brother frowned. "I don't want to hear you talk about yourself like that. You have a gorgeous body. It think it's the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Please, sis? Just seeing you would make me cum so hard."

Chanel was blushing, but she didn't hesitate to lift the lower hem of her tank top up above her braless tits. Jimmy sighed aloud as she exposed her full, beautiful melons. He stared at them just as intently as she was staring at his cock. She didn't even seem to be aware of the way she started playing with her swollen nipples while she watched his fist quickly return to a more rapid pace of stroking.

"You're so beautiful, sis," Jimmy said breathlessly. "I love the way you look so much. Oh god, I love your tits. They're amazing!"

"Cum for me, Jimmy. Cum for your big sister," she cooed.

"Oh god, Chan, here it comes," he groaned.

Chanel's eyes went wider than ever as her brother grunted deeply and pounded a forceful load of cum out his swollen cock. His plentiful spurts hit the glass of the enclosure. His sister was twisting and pulling on her nipples harder than ever as she watched his huge cock erupt with long, gooey surges of brotherly cum. Jimmy squeezed every drop of cream out of his cock. It felt like the first time he'd cum that day, not the fourth.

"Wow," his sister said, looking dazed by what she'd just witnessed.

"Sis?"

"Uhh, yeah?" Her eyes were still on his cock as it slowly deflated.

"Was that okay?"

"Oh yeah. I mean... more than okay. Way more than okay," she giggled impishly. It was moments like that made Jimmy feel like an older brother, not a younger one.

"That's what I thought when I saw you playing this afternoon," he told her.

His sister looked up at face finally. "Really?"

"Definitely. You're so beautiful, sis. I've been thinking about you ever since."

Now her eyes started darting all over the room, anywhere but her brother's face. "Well, I guess if that were to happen again -- I mean, you walking in on me like that -- then maybe I won't freak out so much. Ya know, if it happened by accident again."

"Accidents do happen," her brother said suggestively.

Suddenly their mother's voice was calling to them through the door, which Chanel had left unlocked. "I hope you two aren't using up all the hot water. I want to take a shower before bed."

Jimmy and Chanel gaped at each other in shock, although it wouldn't have been very hard for Diane to figure out they were both in the bathroom when both of their bedrooms were empty. Chanel's face was turning beet red. Their mother made it sound like she thought they showering together. It was Jimmy who gathered his wits first and responded.

"No problem, Mom. Just finishing up. Be out in a second."

There was a brief moment of silence. "Everything okay in there?" their mother asked, her tone full of curiosity.

"Just fine," Jimmy called back. "Great."

"Chanel? You okay too?"

"Fine, Mom. I just, uhhhhhhhh, came in to get something."

Another brief silence. "Hope you found it," Diane added.

"Umm, yeah, sure did," the girl called back, gazing at her brother's cock.

Then they could hear her walking down the hall toward her own room. Only then did Chanel seem to remember her tits were still on display. She pulled her top back over her orbs while her brother finished rinsing his body as well as the blotches cum on the shower wall.

"I can't believe she knows I'm in here," Chanel whispered as soon as Jimmy shut off the water.

"At least she doesn't sound mad."

"Yeah, but she did sound suspicious. Like we were up to something."

"We kind of were, don't you think?"

Chanel giggled and stayed to watch her brother dry off with a towel. She actually pouted when he wrapped it around his waist and concealed his cock. Then they quietly left the bathroom and went to their separate bedrooms before their mother came back out of her room.

Jimmy sat down on his bed and tried to wrap his head around everything that had happened to him that day and evening. It was a lot to process, but he was also feeling more satisfied after letting his sister watch him cum. He lay back in his bed and thought about the look on Chanel's face while she was watching him beat his throbbing cock. He finally fell asleep with a smile.

When Jimmy woke up he felt warm and blissful. Without opening his eyes, he knew the sun was up but he sensed it was still much earlier than he usually woke up. After a night's rest, his cock was aching with his first hard on of the day. His usual morning wood was hot and fully swollen, and within his first few seconds of consciousness he sensed a warm weight pressing down on his shaft.

Opening his eyes, he discovered Chanel snuggled up to his side with her thick, heavy leg thrown across his body and trapping his cock underneath her thigh. Her arm was across his torso and her tits were mushed up against his ribs. That's when he realized his sister was as naked as he was and could feel the warmth of her smooth pussy pressing up to his hip.

"Good morning, little brother," Chanel said softly but cheerfully when Jimmy opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Well good morning to you, too, my beautiful big sister," he replied with an instant smile.

Chanel giggled with delight. "You're always so sweet, Jimmy, but you don't have to keep saying that."

Jimmy worked his arm around his sister's shoulders and held her close. "But I like saying it, Chan," he told her. "It's true, and I think someone should tell you that every day."

"Ohh, Jimmy, you always make me feel so good," his sister purred, nestling her face into his neck.

"I have to admit I'm a little surprised to wake up and find you here, though. Did you realize we're both naked?"

Chanel giggled at that. "Oh my god, how did that happen?"

"Hey, I'm definitely not complaining. Just surprised. Are you still getting even with me from yesterday?"

His sister snickered briefly. "I'd say we're definitely even after that show you put on for me in the shower last night. I was just... I dunno, Jimmy, I just really missed you."

"I was missing you, too, Chan. I was thinking a lot about you last night."

"Really? You were thinking about your big, fat sister?"

"I was thinking about my sexy, voluptuous sister," he corrected.

"Ohhh, Jimmy," she sighed against his neck.

The warmth of her breath on his skin made his cock pulse underneath her leg. He set his hand on top of her thigh and gently ran his palm along her soft skin. She felt so warm and satiny and he couldn't resist running his palm over her bare hip and onto the large, round cheek of her ass. He'd imagined being able to touch her like this for the longest time, and now that he was his cock was hard as a marble shaft.

"You feel so good, sis," he told her.

"You can touch me any way you want, little brother. I like the way your hands feel on me."

"You don't feel weird having your brother touch you all over like this?"

"Awww, Jimmy, you're the one I really want to be feeling me. You make me feel so good, and I really wanna give you something you like."

Her voice sounded so sweet and kittenish that Jimmy's heart just about melted on the spot. He also realized his dick was oozing precum against the inner part of her thigh. After hearing her invitation to touch her, he squirmed back a few inches so he could run his hand further up her body and explore the feel of her big, naked tits. Her nipples were already swollen, and she made the sweetest mewling sounds when he rubbed them between his fingers. They felt just as firm and smooth as they always looked, even though he'd never seen them fully naked until the day before.

"Sis, you feel even better than I thought you would, and I've thought about it kind of a lot."

"Really? You really thought about feeling me up before?"

"Oh god, Chan, I've thought about it like a thousand times."

"Oh, Jimmy, that's unbelievable. I mean, sexy, good looking guys like you don't think about big girls like me, especially if it's their sister."

"Sis, I know you can feel what I've got under your leg. If that doesn't prove how much I think you're sexy and beautiful I don't know what does. Besides, I hope you don't think it's bad, but I like it even more cuz you're my sis."

"Really?" she seemed surprised.

"Well, yeah. You're my sis and my best friend. So I really love you more than you even know."

Chanel giggled. "Hmmm, that makes me soooo happy. And, ummm, I've thought a lot about touching you, too. But after you let me watch you play with yourself last night I might be a little obsessed."

Jimmy couldn't help smiling from ear to ear. "You can touch me any way you want, too, sis," he said. "I mean, like if you wanna touch my cock I wouldn't mind."

"Um, Jimmy. I have a little confession to make. I did touch it last night when I first came in and got into bed with you. Did you know you get a really big boner when you sleep?" She giggled again.