All Comments on 'Customer Service'

by Sir Galahad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago

Great story! Another exotic beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Word Choice

Good writing with a plot. I realize words were varied to avoid monotony of repetition, but some--like sopping cooter, sex-syrup, cooze, schwanz, among others--took me out of the story when I tripped across them.

The_Onyx_RoninThe_Onyx_Roninover 4 years ago
Great story, but about those adjectives...

I agree with anonymous on this one. Hella good story. While it is good to vary your descriptions, some weren't the best for the classy tone that you worked so hard to build. It's a minor hiccup but noticeable. Other than that, it's one of the best stories I've read in a while.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

I really enjoyed reading this story, especially how Max / Jenefer initially developed a solid friendship, which blossomed into a "love affair & hopefully marriage". It would be nice if the Author wrote a Ch. 02 detailing their continuing lives together until marriage and Honeymoon.

Customer Service is certainly a 5*-Star Rated Interracial Romance Story!!!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
What a

babe! And what a slow burn! However, once we got to the main event, they both went up in flames!

Love the slow interaction, how she slowly warmed to him, took a shine to him, and eventually won him over. Both went out of their way for the other, and that's so unusual. I treasure such a balanced attack, but especially that she was just as assertive or even at times, more so than he was.

Must agree with other posters about vocabulary employed to avoid repeats. Great variety, but a bit distracting although not ultimately sabotaging the story. To me though, it seemed a bit too repetitious how she screamed wanting to be used although she was so sure Max was going to be her man: might have seemed most appropriate as the closing salvo to their orgasm-fest and simply "parallel" her verbal sexual onslaught to match the same escalation she employed with seducing him. However, after performing so well on the lead-in, I can't say this was a deal-breaker either.

I still say 5, easily; I simply maintain the balance fell off toward the end, as Max wouldn't have required much winning over from Jenefer after she got him upstairs and concluded their first tryst. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OVER THE TOP.

I agree with Anonymous dated 02/22/20. I thought the description of the lovemaking was not in keeping with the rest of the story. Still 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the Grand Bazar

Hope to see more stories in the bazar. Maybe even cross a few character lines

Libertine55Libertine55almost 3 years ago

Absolutely LOVE the story, the pacing, the slow reveal of the courting steps. ALL well done. The use of, practically, every nickname for male genitalia was a bit off-putting and out of character with the quality writing found in the rest of the story. It bordered on comical and was a bit of a distraction; however, it is the quality of the rest of the writing, the research done to lend realism to the background development, the usage of accurate mechanical engineering language that made the story a true "page turner." You've certainly vaulted to the tops of my favorite author list.

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Utterly brilliant, I was captivated throughout by this wonderful piece. Superb writing, thank you for giving such pleasure.

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

Great story but I wonder why did she had to pay for that necklace with her still valuables items and cash money ?

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 2 years agoAuthor
Here's why the barter/deal on Jenefer's silver pieces

I figure as a business owner, Jenefer is putting a lot of the money she makes back into the gym, and not paying herself a huge salary. She is still paying for her house and might not have a lot of liquidity. I sell at flea markets, and I have both seen and participated in barter/swaps for new stock for the business. I wanted to get Max into Jenefer's house and bed, and working a deal for the temple dancer necklace seemed an interesting way to get my characters to where I wanted them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the read. There may have been too many names for genitalia, but the pacing, backstory, and character development was spot on.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB7 months ago

Excellent story, well written, totally envied him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSir Galahad@Sir Galahad
I believe that it is possible to write erotica that has a plot; that erotica, properly crafted, can be an art form. Sex should be part of the plot, not just the object of the exercise, in anything other than a short intended to incite lust. I'm pleased that people out there e...