All Comments on 'CvsN 14: Road Rules'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
debbie, not donna

enjoyed the whole series, can't wait for more.. isn't the name debbie? (not donna)

AllThatJazz59AllThatJazz59over 15 years ago
Thanks again!

Another solid addition to the tale. Can't wait for the next one! Somehow I doubt we've heard the last of Aimee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
welcome home party

Wonderful series. Don't know if you welcome suggestions, but have you thought about a kinky twist to a welcome home party? Maybe have a little fetish involved? Anyway, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Been too Long.....

love this series.... simply love it.....

but it has been nearly 5 moths and no continuation :(

been to long .... waiting for more to Cum!!!!!

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome Tale

As I read I dream of being Jack. So looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.

bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wtf!!!

Kahan mar gaya bhosdike... 6 mahine se lund pakad ke betha hoon... aur likh madarchod...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I don't know how you can keep your characters straight through all the adventures. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and hope you will continue the CvsN series without too much delay. Lots of possibilities: Boss at work, next trip to Spain, Aimie, sisters ongoing rivalry, Beth going to school, development of the Day Care operation, more Joe and Cathy. The list goes on. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who is Donna?

Who is Donna and what happened to Debbie? Have I missed something and Debbie was eleminated. What a way to treat someone that sensitive to being wronged.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
fantastic story!!

great series, i really love it. i hope you decide to continue it. lots of potential there. i hope everything works out with debbie, she has had enough problems in her life. every one else could handle an ending, ie beth leaving to go to college or karen wanting someone permenant, but keep debbie. hell, keep all 3 of them and eliminate all other partners as hot as they are. as you get to the end of ideas you should include a final chapter letting us know how things will end up. will look forward to more in this series!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
This is a great story, I hope you haven't walked

This is a great story, I hope you haven't walked away from it or Literotica. While there are issues with Literotica, it is far better than most of the other sites I have tried. I do visit other sites though, just to remind myself why I prefer Literotica.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

JackindudeJackindudeover 14 years ago
Great series

Great series, hope you aren't tired of these characters,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please continue this story

Ok, I love your plot and wish you were making more chapters quickly. This story has a lot of potential to be a large novel.

However, you need to keep better track of your character's names(I.E. getting Debbie's name changed to Donna in this chapter & Karan's name changed to Nancy in a much earlier chapter).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Donna?

You changed Debbie's name to Donna in this chapter...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
love the continental xxx skirt up

A man is a man regardless of the country and Chris was just too ripe with Debbie /Beth a continent away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Evil

Infidelity is wrong. The scene between the boss who has kids and the protagonist was terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EVIL ??

Nothing is evil between two consenting adults enjoying each other we all just wish we could

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

First, I did screw up with the names a couple of times. I originally used different names, and did a global replace. Screwed up. I'm going to have to go back and fix that.

Second, I do agree somewhat with the comments about the Boss. Purely intentional. Jack does not have a lot of moral character, and needs to do some growing up. He's feeling his oats, and is making bad decisions. You can blame the boss a little, and his home environment a lot more. Let's hope he learns something from this... ;-)

Thanks for all the great comments, and I'm still slowly plugging away at this series.

TTT

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for this awesome story!

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
again a great read

God I love the way things just seem to fall into his lap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck

Wow what a ridiculously good story. Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking Hot!

I'm usually more into the combinations, the menageries our hero's involved with, but this chapter got to me in a way all you guys out there will recognize. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little off kilter...

...he comes across as just a horny guy, but with scruples, so why did you have his character ignoring his boss's position regarding her need to stay faithful to her hubby, and had him continually push her to allow him to escalate the sex. Almost seems to be a contradiction, especially in light of his continual statements of being serious with his two main ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I gave you a low number why you didn't finish the dam story and went on to do more come back and finish it and you will get a higher score

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I can't read anymore....

I've read all the chapters up to this and kind of thought that Jack would learn his lesson, but to say he's in a "kind of committed relationship" and then jump into bed with the closest pussy just turns me off. I'm okay with the multiple partners angle as long as people aren't getting hurt but when the main character simply has no morals/scruples and really doesn't care as long as he doesn't get caught, then I don't want to know him.

It's called a character for a reason, if he is of low character then why would I want to know him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Giving the boss a raise

This was very sexy especially as he considered his boss to be Out of Bounds.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Sweet, what was her name again?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

In an earlier chapter, you said Chris was a single mother. Now she's married and cheating. Takes something away from the story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES