All Comments on 'CvsN 15: All the World's a Stage'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
welcome back!!!

wow!!! even i cant wait for tomorrow... maybe he will finally get beth's virgin ass..

~Gary

(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YAY!!!

Great to have you back with this series. It's great fun and a good read.Walter(booklinz@hotmail.com.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

Wow. Good stuff. Some small typos here and there but still good stuff. Love to see more

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
To quote from Jim Carrey in 'The Mask'...

SuhhMokin!------ enjoy how you keep work/ play ratio constant. One sets up the other & vice-versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jeeez

Jack has NO character AND only thinks with his dick......and I'm not sure he has an even DOUBLE DIGIT IQ.........

Lets see: Karen, Debbie, Beth, Cathy, Amie, Robyn, Chris......

You left out the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.......or are they in the next chapter?

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInabout 3 years ago

Jack needs some balls and a backbone. His being a complete dog is detracting from the story. His ladies should have kicked him to the curb by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come on, seriously? The story starts out with a decent guy, but soon there is the transformation into a dick-steered guy with absolutely no morals who fucks everyone who hasn´t hidden by the count of three?

"I don't know how I get myself in these situations, but I bent my knees, lowering my hips and bringing my aching cock in line with where her hands were guiding me." He asks himself as he´s cheating on his girlfriends.

At some point it just becomes funny. However i don´t think this story is meant as a comedy.

What´s with the characters in this story?

Beth is all bothered with him staying faithful but then she instigates him shagging Amie? (Chapter 13)

And then the main character Jack, he starts out not wanting Debbie to feel obligated to fuck him. And what does he do the first chance he gets? He tells her to service him. Looking past that he loves Debbie and Beth, or so he says but he fucks around every chance he gets.

Even with his Boss, where he completely instigated the cheating. And tries the same shit again in the car "My pretty, friendly, and wonderful to work with boss..." and then reminds her of the next trip to spain.

He is just an asshole who thinks with his dick. Or maybe, giving him the benefit here, just a split personality.

However he is definitely more the villain of the story, not the hero. Who is the hero of the story? Debbie´s ex who gets sort-of-raped by Jack? I dunno, but i will stop reading this story, it becomes boring and the main character gets disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been on the fence about this story for a few chapters. The last chapter in spain was a tipping point, but I figured why not see what the next chapter has. I made it as far as the shower with robin and I'm done. I can't read anymore. If I'm not mistaken the women in his life specifically told him no sex with Robin. He first finds himself with her in the shower as a surprise. He says no, so there is a good thing.....oh wait she stays and he stays and they have sex. So much for him listening to the women he is in a relationship with.

Best of luck with what you do,

Raven

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

mcrr2225mcrr22254 months ago

Oh! This is such a great series! Thanks

hoggoblinhoggoblin4 months ago

Another excellent piece. And this is an interesting storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES