All Comments on 'CvsN 19: Closing the Deal'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good.. but u writing incest!!

i had reservations about including beth, but i guess it k.. surprise was ron and amie.. interesting to watch what happens there..

Gary

(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!!!

great stuff. keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!!!

I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incest?

I LOVED the story until that. sorry.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
The sex was red hot as per usual...

The little thing I appreciated is that Karen's character is sort of being gracefully off the stage. She was a catalyst but the mix is correct now which makes her the most expendable of the originals cast .

Now the newbies can shine in the spotlight she used to occupy. Well done ! Of course if this were MY story , there would be a couple ways to bring her back when the time is right.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Ron and Amie??

Question per TX Tall Tales What will the night bring on? Even more wildness? And what about Amie and her father? How far is that going to go? Stay tuned. And vote!

I vote no, not in ass or pussy. period Just say no!

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Ron and Aime!

Please, it will be the most awesome scene ever!

Texx56Texx56about 10 years ago
Love the Ron/Amie interplay

Love the Ron and Amie scene. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have done without Ron and Amie.

Really not my thing. Supreme turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a Turnoff

Sex is sex. Incest just adds a little more spice - as long as there are no minors involved, and all partners are willing, no coercion...

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
The table

I just hope that table is of the extendable kind, and can seat twelve to fourteen on it's max. Not at all often, but it it will have that need, ten is still a bit short. Well, I'm probably are going from my country house, where it can easily be eight to twenty adults over the weekend, with the much traditional extended family scheme, and kids taking separate table.

Well, at midsummer festivities the total headcount can easily go far over half a hundred. While it is considered shameful to fall asleep (alone, at least) that night, my mom insists everyone should have designated napping place, with as much privacy for pre-announced pairs as possible (the traditional staple for the night is to have sex in the outdoors, however). Well, that of course is a bit of extreme once-a-year setting, nowhere near everyday comfort, but if we talking about crowds overnight, that's what the ultimate looks like. Usually, it is surprisingly orderly and tame though, despite some casual nudity as nearly a given.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I kind of enjoyed this story, even though Jack is generally an asshole who thinks with his dick. Hated him sharing Beth and Debbie and I really hated anything with Beth and Ron, must be my jealous streak showing. I stopped reading after Beth went to Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing style, exactly what I like to read. My problem, I know, but I frequently get lost following whom is talking and requires me to have to go back some paragraphs to re-identify whom was speaking so I can continue to follow the story, my thought is, if possible to highlight just the name of the character who is talking or the focus of the current action? Even better, each character would have a different color or shade. Also, explore sexuality, don’t be held back buy members who favor a more restrictive view of sex and love. I really love how you write!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

I love your "Soap" like prevues at the end of a chapter. "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20391 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES