CvsN 23: Travel Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained it to Chris, answering all of her question, and pointed out the differences between a solution for the Swiss and Malaysians.

"That's good. Really good. I better call Dale when we get in tomorrow morning, and put the brakes on any discussions they have about repackaging. This would be a lot better."

I was beaming, stupidly happy with myself. I thought back to something Ron had said, about being as happy with my work as he was with his. At times like this, I was.

I put up the pad. "I'll email Wenli and have him put together some estimates, time wise, so we can price it."

She was looking at me with something akin to awe. "I can't believe you worked all that out, and so quickly. You're pretty amazing."

"I could easily say the same for you," I told her, running my hand down her thigh.

"No. Really. I mean it. That was amazing." She looked to be thinking. "This could be dangerous for you. You keep hitting these home-runs, their going to want to move you to LA, where the action is."

"I'm not going anywhere," I reminded her. "I'm more than happy just where I am. I expect you to take care of me, and we'll do this together."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I know a good thing when I see it. I'm going to ride you as long as I can. You're on the fast track."

"Mmm. I'll let you ride me as long as you want. I promise," I teased.

She blushed, "I didn't mean..."

I hushed her, smiling. "I know exactly what you meant. And I meant exactly what I said, double-entendre fully intended."

We'd been at it for a while, and the cabin lights had dimmed. It was quiet up front. I leaned toward her, reached over and pulled her closer. The wide armrest between us made it difficult, but I managed to pull her close enough for our lips to meet, kissing her tenderly, feeling her relax, and go with it.

When I pulled away, Leanne was standing beside me. "I hope this man isn't bothering you, miss," she said with a teasing smile.

Chris looked embarrassed and pulled away. "Oh, no. Not at all. We were just discussing work."

Leanne squatted down, so our eyes were level. "Nice work. I can see I'm in the wrong field." She had one hand on my shoulder, and the other on my leg, and I was feeling warm all over from the attention. "I just came by to see if I could bring you anything. Nearly everyone else up here is asleep. So I guess you guys get all my attention."

My glass was empty, but I did have another bottle unopened. "I could use a fresh glass of ice, but there's no hurry," I told her. "How about you?" I asked my boss.

She seemed a little nervous still, and asked for a glass of wine.

"Red or White?" Leanne asked. Her hand was still on my leg, and moving slightly, reminding me of its presence.

"White, please," Chris answered.

Our lovely helper departed, returning moments later. The galley WAS only about 5 feet away. She gave us our drinks, still very touchy-feely. "I'll be seated over there," she said with a nod toward the empty seats on the opposite side of the plane. "So if you need me for anything, anything at all, just stop by. I won't be up and around much, trying to let everybody rest." The way she squeezed my thigh when she said 'anything at all' had my imagination working overtime.

We reclined our seats, almost fully, and I leaned across the divider, getting closer to my traveling companion. Before I could try anything, Leanne was back.

"I brought you a couple of blankets, in case you're going to relax," she said. "It can get cold in here."

She passed one over to Chris, then opened mine, placing it across my lap, and patting it in place, saucily rubbing between my legs for just a moment. God this woman was a tease!

"Remember, if you need me for anything, I'll be right over there."

"Jeez, I thought she was going to climb under your blanket and give you a blow-job right here," Chris said. "She's as bad as you!"

"She's just doing her job, being helpful," I told her.

"Right." She pulled her blanket around her, settling in. I leaned across the divider again, sliding my arm under her blanket, and caressed her breast.

"Jack, don't be bad," she whispered.

"I won't be, I promise," I told her, while my wandering hand unzipped her top, and reached in to feel her through her shirt.

"What am I going to do with you?" she whispered.

"Don't worry, I have lots of ideas," I told her, reaching down and pulling her shirt up over her breasts, under the cover of the blankets.

"God, you're like a kid," she hissed, but I felt her hand over mine, and suddenly her bra was open, her breasts completely unfettered.

"Thank you," I whispered, turning in my seat, and bringing my other hand into play.

"Don't be too obvious," she warned.

Of course nobody could see us, so I wasn't too worried about it. I pulled her closer to kiss her, then massaged her tits, feeling her nipples harden. She leaned back from me, sighing.

It seemed like an invitation. I slid my hand down her stomach and into her sweat pants. Her panties were low on her hips, and when I reached into them, she stretched out, opening her legs to me. My hand slid between her legs, a little awkwardly inside her pants and undies, and I slid a finger into her. She was wet.

"God, I want you so bad." I told her softly.

She smiled, "That's good. Because you're going to get me. All week long." I felt the pressure on the back of my hand disappear, and found she'd pushed her pants and underwear down over her hips, and they slid down to her ankles. She spread her legs wide, allowing me full access.

I stroked her and played with her, taking my time, enjoying myself. It took a while, but eventually I was pumping her with two fingers, and had her breathing heavily. I watched her pretty face as she got closer and closer to her release, then reached down with my free hand, almost brushing her blanket aside, and massaged her clit, making her come for me. It was beautiful to watch.

"Shit, I needed that," she moaned, then reached down and pulled her panties up, followed by her sweat pants. "I can't believe I let you do that to me, here, around all these people."

"I'm glad you did," I told her, pulling her to me for another kiss. She settled back into the seat, her blanket falling around her waist, exposing her tits to me. I pull her shirt back down, and closed her top a little, before pulling the blanket up.

"God, you're beautiful," I told her.

She smiled, leaning back and resting.

I got up to hit the head, and looking across the plane I saw Leanne looking at us, witness to what we had done. I shrugged my shoulders, a little embarrassed, but she just smiled.

When I got out of the bathroom, she was waiting in the galley. Busted.

She was standing in the entrance, and I'd have to squeeze by to get past her. As I got close she reached her hand out and put it on my chest. "Alex, can I ask you a personal question?"

I nodded mutely.

"Are you planning on joining the mile-high club this trip?"

I felt my face turning red. Still, I was willing to play along. I leaned closer to her. "Is that an invitation?"

I saw her blush. "I wish. I'd get fired. But if you two are, I think I could win a bet with Jeanne."

"I imagine that would be frowned upon, and a little obvious if we did." I told her, still enchanted by the idea.

"Officially, of course, we're supposed to stop people from going into the lavatories in pairs. Unofficially, our preferred passengers are given a little more leeway." She said softly.

We were standing in the aisle, and still could be seen by most of business class. If anyone was awake and watching. I moved away from her, into the main area of the galley, away from prying eyes. She followed me, standing opposite, leaning back against the table behind her.

I moved close to her, our bodies almost touching. "Am I a preferred passenger?"

She smiled, turning her chin up, her pretty red lips beckoning. "What do you think?"

I leaned in and kissed her. Her mouth opened, and she kissed me hard. I inched forward, pressing my body against hers, letting her feel my hardness, as I pushed it against her belly.

The kiss went on, and I moved my hands up her body, caressing her. I felt her palm pressing against my hard-on, exploring.

She finally pushed me away, gasping. "God, I've never done anything like this."

"Me either." I assured her, "But I'm glad I did."

She looked at me and smiled. "So, do you think you're going to?"

"Mile-high?"

"Yes," she said, her hand moving to my side, and caressing me.

"When would be a good time?"

"About an hour from now would probably be best. How about if I let you know?"

"I'd love to. You're sure that you're not available?" I asked her.

"Not while in the air," she answered, pouting.

I gave her another soft kiss. "Let me know when it's Ok," I told her then returned to my seat.

I closed my eyes and almost jumped when I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I must have dozed off.

Leanne leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Coast is clear. Use the one on my side of the plane." Then she kissed me on the cheek, and was gone.

I reached over and woke up my pretty boss. She was slow to come around, so I played with her tits a bit to get her attention.

"Jack?" she asked softly.

"You need to use the restroom. The one on the other side of the plane."

"Not really," she murmured, shifting in her seat.

"Yes you do. And I do too. Go there now, and don't lock the door."

She sat up a bit, opening her eyes. "You're kidding right?"

"Everybody's asleep. The lights are down. It's the middle of the night. And I can't wait any longer."

She sat up, adjusting her clothing. "This is crazy," she said softly.

"Yes, it is."

She looked at me then smiled. "I guess they can't kick us off the plane, can they?"

"Not only that, but I've been told that it's not that uncommon."

"Our stewardess?" She asked, raising one eyebrow. Cute trick.

"Leanne. Yes, and she's assured me the coast is clear. So get going."

She stood up and squeezed past me. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Then she was gone.

I waited a minute, then followed her. The plane was dead. I saw the 'open' sign was still on for her bathroom, and opened the door cautiously. She was sitting in there, waiting.

I closed the door behind me, locking it. She started to stand up, but I put my hand on her shoulder, stopping her. I lowered my sweats and boxers, standing in front of her with the same hard-on I'd had for the last couple of hours. She took the hint and leaned forward, engulfing me. I relaxed, resting my hands on the wall behind her, and let her do her magic.

She was as good as I remember, sucking me deeply, using her tongue to tease me, her hands stroking me. I considered using some restraint, but knew I would be able to get it up again for her, so I let her suck me to completion, warning her before I filled her talented mouth.

She didn't let up, swallowing my load, and continuing to stroke and suck me, until I was hard for her, then she pushed me away.

I leaned back against the door, stroking my cock, while she took off her pants and panties. "How?" She asked.

"We'll have to improvise," I told her. "My first time too."

She turned around and placed a knee on the toilet seat, looking around for somewhere to put her other one. I helped her, lifting her leg and placing it on the sink, opening her wide. She shuddered when I entered her.

The space was awkward, but her position was good for me, giving me plenty of room to move around. I place one leg outside of hers on the seat, and held her raised leg while I thrust into her. She was almost silent, barely moaning, as I thrust into her continuously, enjoying the feeling of fucking her in such a dangerous place. After several minutes, she was moving her leg underneath me. "My knee hurts," she finally whispered.

I pulled out, folded my pants and put them on the edge of the sink, then lifted her up to sit on them, tilting her hips forward. She leaned back against the mirror, bracing her hands on the door and the back of our cramped quarters. Once I was in her, she stretched her legs out and placed her feet on the wall behind me.

The height was perfect, and I was able to screw her comfortably, playing with the pace and depth, enjoying her. I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her, fucking her hard, and watching her finally start to come for me. I wasn't holding back, wanting to fill her with my cum, and pounded her harder. She was raising her hips up and fucking back at me, and my explosion set her off. She leaned her head back and groaned, while I emptied my balls deep inside of her. Then I lifted her up and held her close, her legs wrapped around my body.

"God, that was good," she whispered.

"Amazing," I told her, letting her down gently.

I stood back and let her dress, then switched places with her. "Go ahead, I'll be there in a minute."

I put on my pants, and realized my left pant-leg was wet down around the calf. I guess she really had enjoyed that. When I was done dressing, I availed myself of the toilet, as long as I was there. Then I opened the door and let myself out.

Leanne was waiting for me again. This was starting to become a habit. She had a wicked smile on her face, and backed into the center of the galley, away from prying eyes.

"Twenty-two minutes," she said softly. "I was starting to get worried."

"We were in a hurry," I told her with a wink. "No time for thirds."

She grinned. "You are a bad one. Thanks, I picked up an extra sixty bucks. Why don't you go over there and wave to Jeanne and Alice?"

I peaked out in the aisle to the two stewardesses sitting in the front row. I gave them a little wave, and returned to my new favorite air attendant.

"Thank you. I never would have had the guts to do that, without your encouragement." I leaned closer to her, but she just smiled.

"I sincerely doubt that."

I eased closer, our bodies touching. Then I leaned down and kissed her again. When she let me, I reached up and massaged her breasts. She pulled me closer and tried to devour my face. I grabbed her hips and ground my hips against her, feeling that wonderful feeling of hardening for her. She pulled her lips away, leaning back, and grinding her hips against mine. "You're driving me crazy," she whispered.

"Ditto," I said, reaching up for her full tits again. Uncovered, I bet she would have given Karen a run for her money.

She reached between us, grasping my cock. "Is your invitation still open?" she asked softly.

"Invitation?"

"Thirty minutes. Wait until you see me head down to first class. The lavatory there is bigger, and more private."

I gave her a quick kiss, and pulled away. "Thirty minutes."

I headed back to my seat, my head spinning. This was turning out to be one helluva flight.

Back at my seat, Chris was already bundled up and half asleep. "Took you long enough," she said softly.

"Thanks, beautiful, I needed that," I told her, avoiding any explanations.

"Good. I hope that tides you over until tomorrow night," she said softly before settling back into dreamland.

Tomorrow night. Or thirty minutes, if my luck held out.

I turned on my reading light, and got out my book, not wanting to chance falling asleep. Every few minutes I would check my watch, then peek over to see if Leanne was still there.

Finally I saw her get up and quietly make her way up front. I waited a minute, then headed forward. The first class seats were almost complete enclosed, and I passed 6 sleeping passengers, lying on full beds, before I made it to the forward space. It was empty, but I saw the two bathroom doors, both with open signs. I peeked in the first one, and found it empty. Moving to the second one, I found my lovely stewardess in there waiting. I slid in and closed the door, locking it. Occupied.

The first class space was similar, but a little larger, and finished in wood paneling, with real towels and washcloths. Not only was it wider, but there was enough room for two to stand, as I found out when Leanne stood and came into my arms.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said softly, kissing my face.

"I can't tell you how glad I am that you are," I whispered.

She started taking her skirt off, but I was damned if I wasn't going to see those tits. I reached forward and unbuttoned her jacket. She stopped, looked up at me, and smiled. "Might as well go for the whole show, huh?" She took off her jacket and passed it to me to hang on the hook behind the door. Then she removed her shirt, displaying an enormous amount of cleavage, barely contained by her straining bra. She reached behind and unsnapped the bra, pulling it off and placing it beside the sink, on her shirt. "Is that better?"

"Incredible." I told her, rapidly pulling off my pants and t-shirt. When I looked up, she was naked, waiting for me. I took her in my arms and kissed her, running my hands over her naked body. She was soft and sexy, all curves. Curvier than any of my house-mates, but in a good way.

She pulled away from me and sat on the seat pulling me forward by the cock. "Nice," she told me, while she stroked it. "Looks like I hit the jackpot." She leaned forward and licked me, then took the head in her mouth and sucked softly. Damn, it looked good.

I let her play to her heart's content, knowing that after two times in a row, it would probably take a while before this one was done. She sucked me strongly, her hands working my cock. "Let me know before I go too far," she said softly.

"You can't go too far. And don't worry; as pretty and talented as your mouth is, that's not where I'm finishing."

She didn't answer, just went back to town on my cock, sucking me like there was no tomorrow. When she finally came up for air, I backed up, giving her some room. "I think it's time for the real deal," I told her.

She reached for her blazer, turning away from me, and turned around holding a back of condoms. She ripped one open with her teeth, placed the condom inside over the head of my cock, and used her mouth to slowly roll it down over me. When she'd done as well as she could with that technique, she pulled back and carefully rolled it the rest of the way down, leaving about an inch of my length uncovered.

She gave me a quirky little smile, then turned around, spreading her legs as wide as the cabin would allow. I moved in behind her, rubbing my cock against her little pink opening. I wanted to make sure she was ready for me, so I took a minute to play with her, rubbing between her lips, poking the head in just a bit, then rubbing up and down her slit, until the wetness was audible. I then pushed into her, slowly filling her. On the third stroke I was buried, balls deep, and she moaned for me. That sound was an aphrodisiac, getting me harder and hornier.

I contemplated the fact that it was my first time using a condom in ages, and in a way I was glad. I knew that, sensibly, if I was using a rubber with anyone, it probably should be with wild Robin. Fucking her was probably the equivalent of fucking an entire small town. And yet it had never entered my mind. I noted that very little feeling was lost, and I ignored the thin sheath, and tested her depths.

I fucked my little stew, giving her long full strokes, backing almost completely out with each long movement. I squeezed her delicious ass cheeks and upped the speed a bit, fucking her harder.

If I listened carefully, I could hear her hissing, "Yes, yes" just below a whisper.

It was wonderful, but her legs were too short for me, and I had to bend down to do her. It was starting to tell on my thighs, so I pulled out, letting her turn around. I took one of the towels off the shelf, and put it on the sink edge, more careful of my pants this time, and lifted her up to sit her there. With the added space in this bathroom, I was able to spread her legs wide, and leaned down for a taste, just a couple of minute's worth, before I renewed my assault. I fucked her on that sink for an eternity, moving her legs around, holding them wide, then lifting them up onto my shoulders. It felt so incredible I never wanted it to end. She hadn't come yet, and I didn't want her to miss out on that, so I spread her legs wide again, and played with her clit while I pumped her. I bent my knees a bit, thrusting up into her tight pussy, slowing the pace, and pulling almost out to the opening, fucking her with just the first few inches, targeting her elusive g-spot.