CvsN 23: Travel Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew when I found it, wrenching a moan out of her. With the target in sight, I worked her there, my cock head pounding against her pleasure center, while my thumb massaged her clit within its protective hood. I watched her reach out suddenly and grasp a wash cloth, pulling it into her mouth and biting down on it. I kept the same exact motion going, not wanting to break her rhythm, and watched in joy as she came for me hard. She cried out through the cloth she was biting, her eyes squeezed shut, and I eased up on her clit, but continued my assault on the top of her pussy.

The little tease was multi-orgasmic, and once I got her off, every couple of minutes she would explode again. After a while it didn't matter how I fucked her, as long as I filled her with my cock, she'd eventually shatter for me. I loved the feeling. She was gasping heavily when I finally felt my own finish approaching. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders again, grabbed her hips and fucked her as fast and hard as I could. After a few seconds she was coming continuously, and I doubt she even felt it when I exploded inside her. I eased her legs apart, and finished with a series of easy strokes, enjoying the last of my hard-on, contemplating the possibility of getting hard for her again. She had been one of the most responsive fucks I'd ever had, and I was going to be sorry to finish.

She released her death bite on the poor wash cloth, and tossed it aside. "God, that was worth it. So worth it," she gasped, wiggling her poor ass, which probably had a permanent dent in it from the sink edge.

I pulled out, drew her close, and kissed her softly. It was sweet and tender, so unlike our fucking.

I backed away, and took her washcloth to clean up a bit. We'd been messy. She almost came again, just from my wiping her clean.

I reached down and pulled off my rubber, the end stretched with a sizable load. My cock softening made it easy, and I dropped the little fellow, who had played his role so well, into the toilet, and gave it a flush.

I helped her to her wobbly feet, and held her a second while she regained her balance. Then I reached down and passed her the panties and pantyhose lying at her feet. Once she had her skirt on, I stopped her, and leaned in to kiss her tits, sucking on her nipples, tasting her skin, just for a bit. It wouldn't have been right to leave those completely untended. They were too perfect.

While she finished dressing, I pulled on my clothes, and waited for her. She looked at her watch. "Oh my God, we've been in here nearly an hour. Shit."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You are the most amazing woman. I've never had anyone come for me like that."

She smiled, in spite of her anxiety. "It was a first for me too, handsome. I think you've ruined me."

"I doubt that. You are too perfect. I'd be fiend to ruin a work of art like you."

She pulled me away from the door, then turned and gave me a quick desperately hard kiss. "Thanks, Fiend. Give me a minute, Ok?"

"Got it. And thank you."

She didn't answer, opening the door and sliding out quickly.

I cleaned up the bathroom a bit, wiping up our mess from the sink and floor, and tossing the towel and washcloth into the marked bins. Then I opened the door, and headed back to my seat.

I still had half the flight to go.

---

I woke with Leanne rubbing my shoulder. "We'll be landing in about thirty minutes. Would you like some breakfast?"

I looked over and saw Chris was still fast asleep.

"Everything Ok?" I asked her.

"Right as rain. Thank God." Then she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "And thank you."

"Mmm. My pleasure. Can I just have some juice? Orange would be good."

"Mimosa?" she asked.

"No, I think just the orange juice."

When she left, I patted Chris's leg. "Thirty minutes until touch down. Want any breakfast?"

"Just wake me when we're on the ground," she mumbled, rolling away from me.

Leanne returned with my juice, and handed me a card. "I do this trip twice a week. I'm based in D.C. Here's my number. I hope I can see you again."

I didn't tell her we lived in the same area. "I'd love to. I'll give you a call."

"Do. Don't be a stranger." She leaned in and gave me another soft kiss, then pulled away. "God, you're going to get me fired yet."

When we disembarked in Madrid, I imagined her 'Bye' at the door had a little more regret to it than normal.

=======

The city of Madrid awaits, patient reader. Follow in the footsteps of Hemingway, and young Jack. And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story, and generous Leanne!