All Comments on 'Cyber Mittens'

by FeatherWatt

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
FANDAMNTASTIC!

I love this series... OMW, Nina and Samantha are so Hilarious, Sexyliscious, Cute and Unique... In a class of their own. Together they are Magic..... Pure Hotness and Provocative with their come hither attitudes LoL

**I LOVED IT**

High Voltage Mittens? ..... sure to be SCORCHING HOT, like it's predecessors..LoL

Oooh, Can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you write porn exactly the way I want to read it

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks For The Lulz

I think I laughed more than I got off, I loved it, I'd love to chat with you guys sometime if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you guys are sadistic

get back to writing the REAL story.

I mean, yeah, these shorts are like the pixar shorts, thye're cute and cuddly, but give us the serious stuff where sam and nina get to actually meet and play.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Hot and cute!

I do love these girls, the mix of hot and nerdy is adorable. I LOVED Mittens, and schrodingers Mittens was fun as a segue for the next part...but I guess I don't love reading this style of writing. Since I smiled almost the whole time I was reading it I did give it 5 stars, but I would actually agree with the commenter that requested you go back to the original style. Samantha seems to have embraced her role, Nina must be happy... But it would be nice to know their thoughts, how their love and commitment are developing.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
Hot & Sweet

I love this series! Really enjoy the easy, conversational style of your writing. The banter between these two is amazingly funny, sexy and sweet. Both Sam and Nina are very relatable and I can't wait to see what adventures they get into.

Thanks for posting! I look forward to the next installment.

DarknesscrusherDarknesscrusherabout 10 years ago
Great!

I really like the series so far, looking forward to more. /me is a special one-in-twenty-kind--of-person.

bfflifebfflifeabout 10 years ago
Loving Mittens

I am loving the whole series short and long! Keep it coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking pancakes?!

Was reading this at work to pass the time with no one around. The pancake part at the intro had me laughing so hard I had to set my phone down and grip my sides. Good thing no one was around to notice or I'd have some explaining to do. Love the humor in your series, but that joke really takes the pancake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pancake nap? Carrot sex?? :)

Amazing, as usual. Nearly hyperventilated and died of laughter when Nina got her new rabbit tail.. MORE. Thank you please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you never disappoint me

the chemistry between these two is amazing, and these stories have been amazing every time, i can't wait for high voltage mittens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
High voltage mittens

Quite simply, I have given you a 5/5 due to outstanding work here on this story as well as an attempt to "buy"/ encourage you to gives what we want!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MMmmm...

...pancaaaakesss.....

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Yummm....

Hot buttered pancakes, smothered in syrup. Let the drooling commence.

Wait a second....is that like some sort of metaphor for butt sex?

Does the carrot erotica represent some sort of Electra complex?

Does pointy-headed pseudo-intellectual ultracrepedarianism annoy you as much as it does my readers?

...........

And where are those damn mittens you keep promising? You are being {ahem} tardis in fulfilling our trope kink.

FilipendulousFilipendulousalmost 10 years ago
Cute Characters

Love, love, love the characters that have been developed. Endearing, amusing, adorable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I usually don't enjoy the idea of cyber sex but you somehow managed to make it super hot, love how Sam took control of the situation, brilliant job as always, can't wait for the next installment! Seriously well written, it's so hard to find stories on here that have such a wonderful combination of sex, humour and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Freeze!

Don't move! Keep your hands where I can see them! Now back away-- slowly-- from those pancakes, and return to your keyboard... No, leave the forks behind... Now, keep backing up, and turn slowly towards the laptops.

Assume the writing position! You know what it is-- one down, one up-- assume the position, and return to writing the story! No more of this "Check back in a month or two" bull, or things will have to get ugly.

[You write too well to delay 'High Voltage' any longer, so please! write more quickly! Perfectly Pronounced' is probably a fine thing (except for its obvious problem... the fact that it hasn't been finished and posted yet), but you don't want to be known for making unkept promises. (And, you probably write too well to limit yourself to erotica. Have you considered more mainstream fiction, and possibly a publisher?)

Cheers-- Pai dosGatos]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please...

..please please please finish the next part, I SO can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Keep going, these are amazing stories. I love the realism of the relationship you've built up over the stories so far... cant wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Love this. The banter is funny and the sexy things are indeed sexy (who'd guessed). Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

I adore their dynamic, and the obvious affection, and the fleshed-out characters. I read all three of these in one go (quickly retiring to my bunk as I did so), and am now going to be eagerly awaiting the next installment of this 'verse. ;)

Sluts4usSluts4usover 9 years ago

Yet another fantastic Mittens edition. The only letdown with finishing it is knowing that it might take a while for a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic stories! Just found them on Lit. and read all 3. Love your characters, can't wait to learn more about them and what they get up to next. They remind me a little of Sunstone on deviantart. Way to represent the lesbiyinz :-) Also, "Jenny's" pancakes are kinda like sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Samantha and Nina

I like you a lot, Nina; but I must confess to being half in love with Samantha. If (strike that) WHEN this continues I am sure I will have fallen totally in love. I know, Samantha, that you are totally committed to Nina, but I hope you two don't mind that you have admirers out here.

Please keep making installments or I will wither away, unable to eat or sleep.

With Love to you both,

RPGer

Founding Member of Romantics Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Mittens!

We need more mittens. It's been too long, and withdrawal is setting in. I LOVE the writing, the style, the tone...and Nina and Sam, too. MORE MITTENS! Wait, what about the pancakes? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More mittens

MORE MITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more mittens

It's been over a year since the last installment appeared. I have to guess that there won't be any more episodes. That's too bad because I was really into it. The characters and story and dialog are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Antici...pation :)

Please bring back more mittens. *hopeful look*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grooming

I like your humor and characters well enough, but cannot get the thought out of my head that this plays out as the cleverest, wittiest approach to the grooming of an at-risk personality ever. I didn't vote since I couldn't separate my reaction from your writing quality, so a low vote wouldn't be fair to you, so I am just commenting...AQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High voltage mittens

High voltage mittens is on amazon, if anybody is wondering where the other section is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1star

Not enough pancakes

Lesboi86Lesboi86about 8 years ago
Awesome pancakeness!!!

I just read the first 3 installments of Mittens, and I must say it's the best I've read (thus far) and hope to read many more funny, sexy, heartwarming, entertaining, cumlicious stories from you ladies. (I assume there are 2 of you) You have made an instant and (hopefully) lifelong fan!!! Keep them cumming!

jesseburnettjesseburnettabout 8 years ago
man that was disappointing 8(

Mittens had the hottest domination i've ever read in it. I was reeeeaaally hopin for some more. Not jus comedy 8(

LovingHannahLovingHannahalmost 8 years ago
Impressive pancake erotica ;)

You guys are so good at this! I've not had the time to sit and just read this story so I've spent all day reading a few lines here and there.....I have discovered that if you do that, you tend to end up with wet panties and needing to explain to your girlfriend why they're so wet after spending the day shopping....

Butt (hehe).....totally worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not enough pancakes

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 7 years ago
Love it

OMG!!! The visual I got from Sam's story telling.... Heck, I damn near came from that! (Big blush). Heading for the next part !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I've read three installments of Mittens the past three nights and let's just say it's definitely been worth the lack of sleep! ;)

vootvootvootvootalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

Exactly the right number of carrots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five Stars

Loved this addition. However, I don't think there were enough pancakes 😝 I'm really looking forward to the next addition!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it would read it again.

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
Just too good

So love this, reminds me of my partner and myself when one of us is away :)

I love this pair of girls. such fun :)

RebeccaERebeccaEalmost 5 years ago
Funny and sexy

I loved this, the easy, chatty style of your writing. The banter is amazing; funny, sexy and lovely. Adore both Sam and Nina.

AlbinoMandingoAlbinoMandingoover 2 years ago

Kaboom! Explosive erotica; I love the easy back & forth flow of events, & no shortage of loving sex, very hot & personal; so thankful to share it with you & your characters! Please, keep writing more! You are in my favourites, of course!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

still check in with this account every so often to see if we finally get MITTENS. swear to god Ive been reading these stories roughly annually for maybe 5 years. great stuff.

THBGatoTHBGato28 days ago

Adored it! And now I can't get the lyrics of Caroline Martin's "Look at me" out of my head (it has to be one of the sexiest songs about surrender out there).

Look at me, wild fox

Quietly waiting for you

I am sitting behind the mesh

Only the hungry break through

You can burrow underneath

While the farmer's asleep

I am young tender rabbit meat

Take me home for you tea

Oh, yeah, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeatherWatt@FeatherWatt
Hello! I write about unusual relationships, weird kinks, and bonkers stuff that many (most?) people don't find arousing at all, but in an arousing way. If you find yourself turned on while wondering why, then that right there is my job done well. If you'd like to know when ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES