Cybersex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and guided his cock next to mine, putting it underneath mine as he held them together, pulling downwards. He was longer than me and it made me whimper boyishly as I felt the tip of him press into my sac. "Do you wanna take your meat, boy?" he asked, his voice low and dirty ...

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 3:56 AM

I was so excited I was almost shaking, my stiff erection quivering and jerking in front of me as Theo peeled off my T shirt, and then I was completely naked in front of another man, with a raging hard on. He put his hands on my shoulders and started pressing me downwards, smiling wolfishly, and as my heart pounded loudly in my ears I let him push me down until I was sitting on the edge of his sofa, with his big hard cock right in my face. I'd never experienced anything like this before, although I'd sure daydreamed about it lately while I fucked Ava.

The porn he'd put on blared in the background, the actress now on her knees getting fucked by her muscular stud. I can still remember her moans, and the way her tits swung around and slapped together as she got fucked, while I sucked a cock for the very first time. She was brunette.

Theo started to run his fingers through my short hair, and with a soft moan I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft, and took the tip of his cock into my hungry mouth. The head of him was big, and shaped very differently from mine, which surprised me a little for some reason. Where mine was kind of flared and and pointed, his was thicker and more blunt, and felt sort of rubbery in my mouth as I started to suck it. It turned me on so much I almost came right there, my hand squeezed tightly around the base of him, pressed into his dark pubic hair as I started to get into it, swirling my tongue over him, letting the tip press into the soft sides of my cheeks, the way I'd seen girls do in pornos, as my own aching cock twitched and bobbed warningly.

"Mmm, yeah ... that's it ... suck that cock, boy," he told me, his hands holding my head in place as he started to pump his hips a little. His cock was longer than mine, but thinner, and as I moaned around it he pushed it in far enough to make me gag. Hot spit drooled out of my mouth, and he pulled back a little bit, looking down, watching me intently ... I managed to grin up at him a little, and then naughtily let his wet cock pop out of my mouth, and I started gently slapping it against my lips while I looked up at him.

"Yeah ... yeah you like that cock ... you like it, don't you? Mmm..." Theo moaned at me, moving closer between my spread legs, and I nodded willingly, reaching down for his balls with my free hand, knowing how good it felt for me when Ava played with my nuts. Again, it surprised me to feel the shape of his anatomy, unattached to mine ... as if somehow I was expecting to feel it more when I touched him. He grunted in approval, so I gingerly cupped his sac, being overly careful not to hurt him, feeling so new at all of this despite having the same body parts as him. As I started to fondle his balls, I lifted his shaft with my other hand, making it point straight up, and shivered a little as I pressed it against his body, and saw how the tip just barely reached up to his belly button. It excited me that he had such a big cock, and I knew from my own experience that my own wouldn't quite reach as far as his did when I pulled it up against me like that. I held him right up against his body and started to lick him, pressing my tongue into his base, and then licking upwards along the thick vein in the center of his shaft, being naughty and flicking my tongue over the head as I reached the end of him. I wasn't used to being with someone so hairy, and while I much preferred touching Ava's silky smooth buttery skin, the roughness of Theo's body reminded me that I was actually having this experience for real.

"Does your little girlfriend suck your cock like that?" Theo asked, leering down at me.

I nodded, squirming a little on the sofa, feeling excited bursts of energy shoot through my young body as I started to let myself imagine what it would be like to be a girl, pleasing a man like this, letting Theo imagine what little Ava would look like sucking my cock.

"Yeah, she's good at it." I let him pop out of my mouth, all sloppy now from my hot spit, feeling dirty and slutty and so sexy. I moaned into his shaft as I pressed his cock against my face, pursing my lips and pressing them into him, smiling to myself as I let him feel my big soft lips, the same big lips girls seemed to want to kiss, and other boys made fun of. I remembered everything Ava and my other girlfriends had ever done to me with their mouths, and started doing it to Theo, making him groan and arch his back as I tried to deep throat him and gagged again.

"You've got a really big cock," I told him, experimentally, the words feeling strange coming out of my mouth like that. I'd never really gotten into dirty talk with my girlfriends, but I knew how much it turned me on when Ava said stuff like that during sex, so I wanted to try it, and in my drunken state I started slipping into these weird kind of thoughts about what it must be like to have a hot girl's body that no man would be able to resist ...

Theo's cock throbbed forcefully in response to my words, and he didn't say anything, just looked down adoringly at me.

"Mmm, you're bigger than me," I told him, looking up, slapping his cock against my lips again. It was a move Ava did particularly well, and I got a real thrill from performing one of her signature moves on another man.

She would fucking lose it if she knew what I was doing right now, I thought wickedly.

Theo groaned with pleasure, and I started concentrating on really sucking his cock, taking it in my mouth and then sliding my lips down around him, taking half of him, more, gagging a little and then starting all over, using my hands, the moans of the porn star loud in the background. If I glanced sideways I could see the TV and I watched it for a little bit, watching her get fucked while I sucked Theo's big dick. His was more veiny than mine, and as I jerked him off with my hand I liked how hard and stiff he was. I squeezed his shaft a little harder, biting my lip as I looked up at him, knowing my hands were much stronger than any girl's. Theo just moaned and didn't say anything to make me stop, so I squeezed him a little harder, grinning as I saw how the tip got bigger, more red and angry looking, as I squeezed and squeezed and then finally took him in my mouth again.

"Ohh, fuck," Theo groaned, and then abruptly stopped and pulled his cock away from me, taking a step back as he reached down and almost frantically squeezed the base of himself, doing what I know now to be a good technique to prevent yourself from cumming. "Fuuuuck..." he said again, his voice deep and growly. I giggled boyishly, feeling this strange and new sense of pride that I'd made him feel so good that he almost lost control and had to physically restrain himself. It felt so hot to be so desired, to see the abundant evidence of my own attractiveness in the visceral response of his body, in his big throbbing cock. I knew the girls I'd been with had wanted me, but the raw intensity of Theo's erection was different, more thrillingly naughty somehow, and I loved that feeling.

The movie was coming to an end, and Theo walked over to put in another one, still holding his hard on tightly as he walked over, completely indifferent about his nakedness. Looking at his body like that didn't do anything for me, I discovered, and I reassured myself that I much preferred a girl's body to look at ... but his cock was just ... another story. I didn't care about the rest of him, I just wanted to pleasure his cock, to play with it and do things to it that I knew felt so good for me, when girls did it.

I can do it better than any girl, I thought dirtily to myself, cuz I know what if feels like!

I reached over for my drink and grimaced a little as I drained it. It was mostly just Jack in that big glass now, and as my head spun, Theo started the movie and turned back to me, his cock free of his hands now, completely and fully erect, sticking almost straight up as he walked towards me, as I sat completely naked on the edge of the his sofa. "Lay back a little," he told me, as he finished off his own drink...

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 7:43 AM

It's an interesting literary choice, referring to a cock as "I" rather than "it", as if their identity was tightly bound up in their dick. Perhaps that explains the otherwise inexplicable desire of guys to send unsolicited dick pics to women where even a modicum of knowledge of how women think would reveal that as a hard fail.

Sex with guys tends to be coarser, rougher, more raw and primal. Experiencing this on the receiving end can be very dirty and sexy and taboo, even if one greatly prefers women's bodies over men's.

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 8:56 AM

I'm glad you like my story so far, it gets me hot writing it. It's all true!

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 9:09 AM

When you read my story, does it make you think about experiencing it as the younger me, or as the older guy? Or maybe you don't insert yourself into the story at all? I like knowing what excites people and turns them on.

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 5:05 PM

Mainly as the younger you, since that is the POV character, and most of my sexual interactions like this were on the giving end ... occasionally I'll flash to the older guy's view ...

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 9:24 AM

What the hell am I doing?

My mind screamed that at me, unbidden, as I found myself laying back on Theo's sofa, completely naked. Ignoring the thought, I smiled a little up at Theo, feeling strangely vulnerable and almost feminine in my desire to please this man with my body. I saw the way he stared at my cock, so I lifted it up for him, letting him watch as I held it by the base and made it stick straight up, wanting my cock to look as big as possible for him, wanting him to like it. Ava let me watch her playing with herself sometimes, which I liked, now I found the way Theo looked at me to be almost unbearably exciting, and I started touching myself a little, showing off, imagining that I was feeling the way Ava probably did when she showed off her body to me like that.

The weed and the bourbon was making it hard for me to see straight, but my cock felt like alive and harder than it's ever been before, but and thick in my hand as I let Theo watch me. He got closer, and then lowered himself to his knees in front of me, pressed my knees apart, and moved up close between them, taking my throbbing cock in his hand. "You've got a nice cock, Sean," he told me, grinning as he started molesting me ... fondling my naturally smooth balls, shaking and waggling my erection.

Wails and moans of another porn star getting fucked filled the room, and Theo ran his palms up my body, from my pelvic region up to my chest, enjoying touching my soft skin. "You're nice and smooth," he said approvingly, reminding me of the way he might've talked about a sports car, letting his fingers play with my fine, light colored public hair. I've never had any significant body hair, to the point that my arms are still hairless, and Theo really seemed to like that...

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 10:14 AM

I don't think there's any way I would've lasted so long, if I hadn't had been so messed up from the pot and booze. With my girlfriends, I'd discovered that if I wasn't really careful, I'd cum too fast and then it would take a minute before I was ready to go again. This especially happened if the girl went down on me first, which tended to happen, and I'd come to rely on the 'second round' as my chance to satisfy and impress my lovers. Ava really liked making me cum with her mouth before she let me fuck her, and after she discovered that I could reliably rally for more fun after my first orgasm, she really had fun with it. I don't think I've been with another girl since who acted like such a porn star, and she was just a teenager. I can still remember the jolt of excitement I felt the first time she made me cum in her mouth, and then opened her mouth wide to let me see my own cum all pooled up in her mouth before she swallowed it. She liked it when I came on her little perky tits, and sometimes she'd make me cum and then ride on top of me afterwards, with my semen still splattered all over her hot little body. She was a pale blonde white girl, and fuck it was hot when she'd rub my cum around on her pale pink nipples ...

My mind snapped back into the present as Theo finally engulfed my cock completely, taking me by surprise and making me gasp as he easily took all of me, his lips sliding down to the very bottom of my base, taking me deeper and smoother than any girl ever had. He squeezed and tugged at my sac, less afraid of hurting me than I'd been, and he pulled his mouth off and kicked his lips hungrily, clearly enjoying himself immensely. I tried reaching down for him, wanting to touch his prick again, but he chuckled and didn't let me reach him. "Don't worry boy, you'll get to feel it again in a minute," he told me, watching my face as he worked his hand up and down my now wet shaft.

He only started calling me "boy" once I got naked, I thought abstractly to myself...

Theo stared at my face, watching me like some kind of predator as he slid a circle of his fingers down around my base and squeezed ... doing the same squeeze technique to me that he'd done to himself earlier. He stopped playing with my cock as much, and started focusing on my balls, squeezing and fondling them, and finally lowering his mouth to lick and suck at them, getting them all wet with his spit, keeping my trembling cock pointed up out of the way.

"You're gonna like this" he said, and then he started licking carefully underneath then. I gasped out loud and reflexively spread my legs apart, scrunching back on the sofa a little so I could lift my knees upwards a bit, towards my chest. "Mmm, yeah, that's perfect," he said softly, using the web between his thumb and forefinger of his left hand to encircle my sac, and lift it gently upwards towards my shaft. It almost reminded me of being at the doctor's office, that strange sense of vulnerability that came with being exposed in that way, knowing that someone was looking right at my tight little asshole. Theo had purposefully used a lot of spit while he licked and sucked at my balls, and now little runners of it oozed down between my inner thighs, down under my sac as he kept it lifted up, pushing my knees further up towards my chest, staring intently at my tight little virgin opening ...

***

Tue, Mar 9 at 1:42 PM

Until this moment in my life, I'd had zero experience with any kind of anal sex. None of the girls I'd been with were interested, none of my friends even talked about it, and it just wasn't something that was on my radar. Being that this all happened before internet porn was a thing, I hadn't even seen many dirty movies, mostly just snippets here and there, seen in stolen moments late at night at my friends' houses. Most of what I knew about porn came from dirty magazines, like Playboy and Hustler.

As I lay back naked on Theo's couch, my heart pounded away excitedly. I loved how dirty and incredibly sexy it felt to spread my legs apart for him, like a girl in Penthouse. He lowered his face and started licking me below my sac, carefully holding my cock and balls up out of the way, and I whimpered out loud when he started to lick my butthole. It was a completely new feeling, and I can remember it vividly, the way my cock jumped and throbbed uncontrollably as he ran his tongue around it, licking it, and as I now know, lubricating it.

"That feels good, doesn't it boy?" he said, looking up at me as my cock twitched.

I nodded, almost unable to speak. "Yeah ... yeah it feels good," I whispered.

Theo didn't need much more encouragement than that, and as he wrapped his manly hand around my eager young prick, he started gently pressing his middle finger against my tight little opening. "You like that, don't you?" he asked me, teasing me, his grip around my cock almost painful as he probed me, teasing and testing...

"Yeah ... so good..." I took a deep breath, letting my eyes move to the TV screen, watching a hot blonde getting spitroasted by two guys. "Do it. Do it," I moaned to Theo, and he smiled evilly, and slowly pushed his middle finger inside of me, my hole all wet and slippery from his hot spit, and my entire body shuddered and flexed as he slid his finger in what felt like a huge amount, but which was probably only up to the second knuckle, I was so tight. "Ohh ... oh fuck, ohh fuck!" I panted, gasping as he pulled his finger almost all the way back out, and then pushed it back in ...

Theo knew what he was doing, and kept a tight grip around my cock as he started fingering me, knowing that I was dangerously close to cumming. I could tell he liked doing it, the same way I liked fingering girls, and the thought made me shudder all over again and I knew I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this.

"I've never done this before," I gasped out to Theo, and he seemed to like hearing that, because he grunted a little and started playing with my trembling cock again, gripping it tightly so he could feel it shuddering and starting to spasm.

Theo stared at my face again as he made my eyes pop wide open, my upper body lifting off the sofa as precum started streaming freely out of the tip of my cock, down over his hand. He made me take the entire length of his thick middle finger, making me cry out, my cock so stiff and leaking precum all over my belly as my body responded to his probing.

He lowered his face to me again and deepthroated my cock at the same time he pushed his finger in me all the way again, and it made me cry out again, boyishly I think, a sexy kind of sound that I'm not sure I've ever really made out loud again.

"Ohh fuckohfuckohhhfuuck," I managed to moan out, trying to warn him, trying to lift his head off me but he wasn't having it.

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped out, thinking he'd want to move away, but he just sucked me even harder, putting his fist around my base and pumping it as he slid his wet finger in and out of me, sucking greedily at the top half of my cock until I cried out and started cumming.

My body jerked and spasmed as I felt the orgasm coming at me from the top of my head down to my toes.

Theo grunted hungrily as kept going, his finger pressed all the way inside me now, wriggling as he sucked me.

My cock exploded into spasms, cum erupting from deep in my balls and shooting deep down into his throat as he greedily milked me, knowing exactly what to do, timing his finger and his mouth and hand just right, so that just as I finished cumming, he let his finger slip all the way out, feeling my insides clench and clutch around him all the way out.

Theo swallowed every drop of my cum, never lifting his mouth off of me until I was completely done, and no girl had ever made me feel remotely like that before. My face and entire upper body were flushed red with excitement and now embarrassment, and I started lowering my legs as Theo stood up again in front of me.

"No, stay just like that," he told me, and I stopped closing my legs, laying there halfway back on the couch, my cock slowly softening and twitching. He nodded and started jacking off, standing in front of me, looking down at my body. I spread my legs for him, thinking again of how hot I thought it was to look at pics of women posed that way, and he nodded, moving closer.

"I'm gonna cum all over you" he said dirtily, and my heart pounded all over again, my half soft cock twitching excitedly as he pointed his big swollen dick at me from above ...