Cybersex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mon, Mar 15 at 7:09 PM

My personal view is you can't have been raped if you're OK with what they did, much less if remembering what they did still turns you on decades later. ;)

***

Tues, Mar 16 at 5:44 AM

He probably did assfuck me, didn't he? Wow. My cock is bulging again just thinking about it. I guess from his point of view it must've been a dream come true.

***

Mon, Mar 15 at 8:29 PM

And it never occurred to me that he might've put something in my drinks. I never even thought of it, but I suppose it's a possibility, isn't it? I did get massively fucked up, more than usual even at that age ... and I've always kind of wondered how I lasted so long before cumming, I remember being sooo turned on. And that feeling I think maybe I had just before I blacked out ... Hmm

***

Tues, Mar 16 at 5:44 AM

I just can't stop thinking about this. The idea that he assfucked me is driving me crazy. Even writing the word does strange things to me. You're such a talented writer, maybe sometime you'll write the story of my experience from Theo's POV to help me understand what happened better

***

Tues, Mar 16 at 6:59 AM

At some point I'll edit our conversation so far and turn it into the fourth chapter of my Cybersex series. I'd obviously need to clarify the teenager is 18+, and remove overly specific personal information about you and me. Is there anything else you'd want edited out because it would be too personal or identify you?

If you want to be credited as the coauthor in an author's note prefacing the story, I need your Literotica handle.

I would probably need to know the full extent of your experiences with Theo to do the best job of writing from his POV, but my inclination is to go dark and have him roofie you and technically rape you without ever calling it that, and then juxtapose it with you getting turned on decades later remembering it, and wishing that he had fucked you while you were conscious and about to consent.

I do have several other stories in my writing queue I'd like to finish first before trying the Theo one, but the Cybersex one would be not particularly time consuming since it would just be copying and pasting and then some light editing. Though sometimes editing turns into massive rewriting as you tweak the story for maximum impact. :o

***

Tues, Mar 16 at 7:29 AM

Oh damn, your "inclination to go dark" has me bulging in my jeans again. Honestly writing the beginnings story kinda brought up a lot of stuff but holy shit is it arousing! The more I think about it, the more likely I think the dark scenario with Theo probably was. It would've been hard for him to resist taking advantage of the situation. I was so young and naive.

And I love the idea of you publishing something I was involved with!! You can do whatever you want, I do t really care about credit or anything. Hot!!

***

Tues, Mar 16 at 8:52 AM

Cont. again... I wrote this part Mar 14...

I can easily remember how sexy it made me feel when he made me lay back on the couch with my legs spread apart like that, the way a girl spreads her legs when she wants get fucked, and how hungry for my cock he was, like he was doing it for his pleasure, not mine. He very obviously enjoyed fondling and sucking my young cock and hairless balls ... it was an intense feeling, and it's making me throb now thinking about it. He played with my balls and jerked me off in a way no one else has, not to mention the hungry, greedy way he sucked my cock, and I'm now realizing that part of what I was enjoying so much and found so thrillingly erotic, was the sensation of playing girlfriend.

—- break —-

Cont Mar 16...

When I think about the whole affair, which is quite often these days, it's pretty clear that the consent issue was muddled at best. I had already let him penetrate me with his finger, the first time we fooled around, and I let him lick me all over down there too, and I liked it. Encouraged it, even, with my "do it...do it..." routine, which is still surprisingly vivid in my mind, when some of the rest of these things are kind of blurry. I wonder a lot now if I blacked out because he slid his cock up my ass ... is that even a thing?

Anyway, after that first encounter, I went back a second time (and a third, and more), knowing that we were going to have some kind of sex, so that must muddle things too. On the other hand, I was underage for the booze, so in that regard, yes, he probably, technically at least, raped me. I honestly don't remember everything that happened that second night, and even some of the first night is a little blurry, because of how much I drank. And now there's the possibility that it was more than just booze.

I liked it when you asked me questions about this. If you want to ask more questions, for background research for your writing, or just because it's sexy and it turns me on to answer honestly, fire away.

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:14 AM

Read what you wrote about the first time you got fucked. Wow! That's so hot. You're starting to make me fantasize about assfucking a guy now ...

On a related note, and forgive me for belaboring the point, but from your description of how it felt to get fucked, do you think it's the kind of thing that could make someone black out?

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:25 AM

An orgasm from just being fucked won't make you black out. Make you sleepy as fuck, sure. Blacking out - not remembering how you got somewhere - my dad was an alcoholic, and he'd black out some nights, hours and hours missing according to him. So, drugs of some kind would be my guess.

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:26 AM

Gotcha, it wasn't the orgasm I was thinking of, as much as the prospect of having a cock going up my ass unexpectedly when I was drunk and disoriented ..

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:35 AM

Can't say for sure, since I've never blacked out. You have more experience than me there!

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:44 AM

I definitely wasn't planning on getting fucked. Honestly, after the first night I just mostly wanted to suck his cock again. I kept thinking about it, how it felt in my hands and mouth, how he reacted to my nakedness, and the way I pleasured his cock. I think I can see now how dressing up could make the fantasy more ... immersive. It would've been pretty hot if he'd made me dress up in your schoolgirl costume. Maybe that could be an opportunity for some creative license. I'll probably go jack off thinking about it soon.

What I'm starting to think, is that maybe I was on the edge of blacking or passing out, all drunk and high and possibly drugged, and when Theo decided to replace his finger with his big cock, it was so intense that I just kind of blacked out, and he had his way with me.

There's also a chance he recorded it all on video, which I didn't mention before. He had a VHS camera set up (on a tripod!) in the room, but it was never powered on while I was there.

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:50 AM

A camera. On a tripod.

You're wicked skilled at burying the lede.

Always assume a camera or a mic are hot (recording), even when you're told it is off. First rule of TITAF (Teh Intertubes That Are Forever).

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 6:57 AM

Yes, you're absolutely correct. I know that, now. I did ask about it, though, and Theo showed me how it had a red light when it was on, and no light when off. I do remember glancing at it several times on both of those nights, suspicious of it, but again, I was a drunk and high teen, all naked with a big hard on, and didn't have great judgement back then.

On my subsequent visits there was no camera in the room anymore.

***

Wed, Mar 17 at 7:00 AM

I ... fuck. Wow.

Hopefully there's no grainy as fuck 120p res video of that encounter on Pr0nHub.