All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
huh? HUBBY think she REALLY loved HIM?!?!?!

I realize OHIO does NOT have much to work with here -- afer all this was another awful JPB story

huh... "she REALLY loves me? "... what the fuck?

How can any man after seeing what this guy has seen REALLY think that.?

Why would this author have the husband utter such an incredulous statment?

Those are the ONLY 2 choices. In either case the wife is INCAPABLE OF LOVE.

if she WANTS what she wnats-- several black guys to fuck -- then she does NOT care about the hubby. She

was briefly hurt and stop for a few months but her character is so vile the black cock was far more important to her than he was.

thats love? only if you are that douche Bag

Don90210 or whatever ID that moron posts as.

If on the other hand there is mental issue -- something from her childhood OR a chemical inbalance in the brain then again she is incapable of Love.

The CRITICAL POINT is early on when the hubby shows the pictures of him fucking the other woman and she aays "Now I know how you fell. All this time I didnt but now I do..."

GAME OVER.

if your woman/ wife / girl friend can fuck lots of men but cannot see how it affexts you until you shove pictures in her face... there is Nothing left to save !! Its over....

Its like a friend of mine who told me one day he complained to his wife how come its been 8 months since we had sex? The wife says she wasnt unhappy at all.. she was just pre occupied. I Told the friend his marriage is over... if your supposedly Happily married wife has No sexual interest in you for almost a year its over

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Start with a sow's ear

and you'll never make it a silk purse.

Apart from wondering why you bothered to write about this couple, I vote myself a bigger fool for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this why readers think writer are crazy

when writers write stories like this readers think they're crazy.wife fucks gangs of men over and over,she tells hubby i love you.are you stupid or what.five men are charging you and she said nothing,but she love you.you are not her husband ,but her pimp.you as a writer need to think before you write shit like this.readers aren't stupid.but they wander about the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

This was a believable conclusion to the JPB story. Hell, it might be something he would write himself. You never know with him as an author.

Boyd

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
LOL Kanga40

My comment that I had written and then deleted started out with something about a pig in a dress still being a pig.

Author, while appreciate your effort to make this at least a little more realistic (from my pov anyway), I dont really see the point. You are starting out with a woman who is addicted to getting gangbanged by black guys and a husband who, not only didnt puke his guts out when he found out, stayed with her and let her keep doing it. There isnt really much you can do with the story so it was mostly a wasted effort imo.

Again, this is just my opinion and it could be me thats way off base. I just dont have any experience with good looking, well educated, well adjusted, happy, middle class, professional people who would behave like this. What woman who doesnt have the self-esteem of a slug would get off on it? What husband would ever look at his wife agian, never mind fuck, after he caught her doing it? What bunch of professional black men (or even street thugs that figure they are super-studs) can only get fucked by following 5 of their buddies into a skanky white chick with a stinky cunt full of other guys cum?

All the actors in this little drama are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. They wouldnt even make it on springer because even people who like watching fuck-up to make themselves feel better would be embarased for them.

I just dont think your efforts to give this story a 'normal' ending fit.

Thanks for writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why write a sequel at all?

Ohio:

Did you lose a bet? Does JPB have pictures of you in a compromising situation? Why on earth would you choose to write a sequel to one of his stories? That's akin to trying to make an evening gown out of burlap.

From the tenor of the original, it was predictable as what was going to happen in your continuation. To have a story, she would have to betray the husband yet again. The only issue in doubt would be his reaction, and even that was foreseeable. It would have taken incredible rationalization to explain his continued acceptance of her errant ways otherwise.

As to the story, you didn't capture the arrogance of the wife from the original. She was ready to go her separate way if the husband objected to her extracurricular activities. In your story, she was too willing to initially capitulate. By the same token, the husband in the original tale appeared to be more acquiescent in accepting his circumstance than the one you presented. There would have been no need for a sequel if the former had embodied any of the fortitude of the latter.

In deciding whether or not to write any sequels in the future, I suggest what was said to Indiana Jones in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" by the knight when he was deciding which chalice to select, "Choose wisely."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok I see

Just plain weird bob likes to infuriate us with his cast of wimp husband characters. Thatks for giving one of JPWB's wimps some balls..

PArebelPArebelover 17 years ago
Disagree with most

I can see the reasoning of the other commenters, but I enjoyed this. Yes, the characters have a different feel, but then people grow.

I always enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lipstick On A Pig vs Balls On A bobie

There is a prevailing sense of why bother unless A. [he offended your sense of fair play by a supposed human] B.{the well was dry for you to write subject wise}.

The real issue in my mind is one my mother said more than once - "You are who you choose to associate with as you imply acceptance of them and their actions even when you are not present".

You know there could be a 3rd reason why you put lipstick on this pig of human disrespect, but you seem so much more intelligent than to try to show bobie the way up & out of the bubbling foul sickening self sludge of his long term quivering need for his own helpless pathetic male humiliation.

If so, then please start with something more remotely possible like getting the N. Korean despot to put a nuke in his toilet before sitting down.

Now get the sand blaster and wire brush out to begin purging yourself of the bobie affect - unless you want to carry his cloying revolting stench with you until your mother says "What the hell have you been into sonny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF

you're happy, despite her licking of doznes of black brothas before, but now you are not? even though she's still loving as ever?

what's wrong with you, little white man?

she was lying to you, before, about liking to suck and be stuffed with multiple big brothas, but she is NOT lying to now about continuing to like them?

what a little fickle, sissy, closet homo white boy are you?

you liked licking her before, after she came back from her gangbangs, but now you have a problem?

lol

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
not a bad experiment

Pretty well done Ohio. I thought it was an interesting experiment, in effect, writing a chain story started by mostly a cuckold writer and letting a staunch revenge writer finish it.

The usual fans of each seem to be more than a bit confused, hence all the 50% ratings. All in all I think it would be quite interesting to write a longer version and let a few more authors get involved depending on their views on "loving wives" relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wimps or braion dead cucks

it's an ending that would actually happen. I say that and then I have to say it would have been over after the frist time he founf out about her fucking other men especially niggers. She'll die from AIDs soon enough and he better get teested too. Other than that great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Review mood

Ohio, it look likes that you developed a taste for reviewing stories´ ends. May I suggest you to write a new end for ´house of cards´?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
A logical conclusion to the tale, but...

I can't fault your writing, Ohio - excellent as always. Your build-up to the decision point was very well done and logical; your observations about how his self esteem would suffer were realistic. And your conclusion to the matter was inevitable.

I'm not sure if the starting point (JPB's story just isn't that strong unlike a few of his others) was worth your effort, though. There just wasn't enough character development in his original (nor in your sequel) for us to care about Cynthia or her self-destructive behavior. I hope you're not going the shrink route with her in a Ch 03......

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Always good...

to see an Ohio story. Your stories are fun to read, and they almost always end in a way that is appropriate to the story. This is especially true in this case since you had the disadvantage of completing a JPB story. They are almost always not worth reading. I had not read JPB's first chapter since his is one of the names whose stories I avoid reading. But when I saw your continuation, I was forced to go back and read his story, and, sure enough, it was bad as it stood. You saw a way to end it and make it into a creditable tale. (Please do not keep bailing him out because I do not want to have to go back and read his stuff.)

Your completion of the story was good writing. I always look forward to seeing your name among the recently posted stories. Thanks!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good to see a non-wimp husband ending!

Refreshing to see Ohio not following JPB's wimping endings for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's a Sad Day

When Ohio and others started completing a writer who seems to have won the lottery, so he has time 24 hours a day to churn out cuckhold stories 3 to 5 per day,,, whose stories about sluts is usually, "She found she has a kinky side"!

I mean, really when a writer's craft is almost exclusive about women who sleep with a lot of partners, what kind of kinkiness is there left, to surprise to audience?

She likes rabbit sex more than big brothers or dogs?

She actually is monogomous but her singing friends have misunderstood her?

She's from Mars?

I mean, really,,, Why, Ohio?,,, are you out of ideas? Why are you completing AN EXTREMELY capable writer who's #1 here in Literotica and elsewhere on slutty wives who are also kinky?

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HEY Anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you ever

think you might be the one who doens't know a good story when you reads it? No I didn't think so!!!! Tell us all something you ever been wrong about anything in your dulll broing little life? No we didn't think so. At least not to you anyway. Look, why not go to another site and read stories on that site that you hate and bother the fucking hell out of them. We're all sick of you!!!!!!

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Great alternate ending, great stuff

Ohio, you have fast become one of my favorite writers! & thanks for "finishing" up Bobie's Cynthia story. What a pathetic wimp bobie made him & you redeemed him at the end, while making him human enough to want to try save what was otherwise, in most respects for him at least, a wonderful marriage. Now, I've started about 3 stories based on JPB's wimpy husbands, & how they could have gotten a set of brass ones instead, & kicked her slutty ass to the curb. Good follow up & very believable ending. Now, if you could just rewrite "House of Cards", where Marianne's betrayal was SO egregious, I wonder how any man, regardless of their background & their children could have ever forgiven her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Excellent Ending!

This part ran true to the first part. It is so true that the cheating spouse does not want their spouse to do what they have done. Of course, JPB made it clear that Cynthia would not stop her out of town gangbangs so it just a question whether Rob would put up with it.

Thanks for a great story!

SleeplessinMD

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

And, thanks to Rob, Suzanne died of AIDS but not before she gave it to her next lover. Just another cheating slut married to a useless wimp. Standard issue in your stories. Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!

Its good to see a man stand up for himself in a story for a change. A very good read!

EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002over 17 years ago
A worthy Part 2

I just don't understand why some people who obviously don't like this genre seem driven to chastise authors who do like it. It's simple .... It's obvious what the content is going to be, if you don't like it, don't read it. What part of this don't you morons understand?

Ohio, you did a great job here and I expect JPB is please at your efforts. Keep up the good work.

ER ...

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
good entertainment

I thank you for your effort and it was enjoyable to read a take on JPB’s fantasies by another author who wanted more closure. JPB would never have given permission if it bothered him as his story was finished to his satisfaction and he let you put your spin to it. This was just a very well done comment on his original story.

Ohio you did a great job of entertaining me.

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great follow-up!

Do you have another 2-3 more chapters in you for this story?

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
it's over

Why don't they just admit it and end the marriage? It's obvious they don't really care in spite of their protestations of "love". Hell, they don't even know what the word is. Sounds like two people to weak mentally to work on emotional issues so let them go their own ways and satisfy(?) their carnal needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job - Consider another story from JPB?

Dear author;

As always you are extremely skilled at your own great stories as well as writing some "very creative endings" for a couple of JPB stories. Would you consider doing an "aftermath" story from JPB's latest story on SOL called; "The Long Weekend". It really needs a masterful ending to such a dismal relationship as protrayed by JPB. Other stories you might consider would another one of JPB's called; "Caryman's Baby". Another story that could have some very interesting twists added to it to bring the story around from the infamous point of drop-off that JPB is ultimately known for. Please let us know.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Nice!

I understand JPB has over 400 stories. You probably will have to fix more than 300 of them. Good luck and start writing.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
The Divorce

Cynthia was a slut all the way i knew she couldnt give them up she said she would give them up for him that si like taking drugs away from a drug addict.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't believe it took him a year

If it had been me, I'd have put her out the day I found out she was dipping multiple black wicks. It doesn't matter how good she is. There are plenty of other fish in the sea and cutting your life short with AIDS is a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You Can Never Trust A Cheater

This is a sad story. But being married to a cheater is always sad. They can NEVER be trusted. Not EVER. Cyn was so into herself that she decided that what SHE wanted counted for more than the sum value of her own marriage. And that is simply not reality.

Her husband was ALWAYS in the drivers' seat, but he just didn't know it! He does now! I just hope that if anyone else out there is ever in such a situation, they don't allow it to sit and fester. It will, you know. Fester and rot the marriage from the insides. And deeply, too!

To cheat on your spouse opens up the door to all kinds of abuse and danger. Confronting the "lover" of a spouse is NEVER a good idea. That "lover" may take it into their (also)cheating little heart to get violent with you, when all that you're trying to do is to get at the truth. People do not always respond in a logical manner to illogical situations. And if you introduce a gun to a sticky situation (no pun intended here!) you's better be able to justify using it, because you may well have to use it. And although you ARE the the husband/long-term boyfriend/wronged party, the fact IS that you have no business inside the hotel room.

The actual renter of the room has never invited you in, and simply being that renter's spouse does not give one the right to enter without permission and they right to cause consternation to the actual renter and their lawful "guests". Weird, huh? But true. So the gun is no good unless you are a "disinterested third party" such as a hired PI or former cop, along for the ride as protection, but licensed to do so.

These are bad times for marriage, and for men in particular. We are "on parole" as a gender in this century and in this society. Gone are the days when we "ruled the roost". And the results are broken families, children in real danger, and the almost total lack of a role model for our children. Male role models are at a premium. I can't count the amazing numbers of women to whom it has fallen to raise their children or even their daughters' children, and who are actively seeking some other male to come into their situation and BE that role model for children not even their own!

I have been asked to marry women in this type of situation, even when the biological father is still on scene! No interest on my part, tho. I'm like most others in these days and this age; why buy the cow when I can have a quart or two whenever I want it? And just who put themselves into that situation in the first place, mostly by their OWN sorry behavior? Oh well, honeys... MMMooooooo-oooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
whqat he should have done

whe nhe found out a tfirst ...ill give you a ten for making jpb story end the way his should have ..whites and niggers should never touch let alone fuck ..niggers are worse than dogs ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
writers find what love means in a marriage

marriage was a sham and the she love me bullshit is crap.have we come so dizzy that we don't know what what.this wasn't a marriage.this was pretend to people short comings.she was a whore and his ego fooled him.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
I don't understand

What makes you think your endings are better than JPB? The Author of "An Innocent Question" and "House of Cards" has no room to "fix" any other Author's endings. Those two stories nauseated me. At least Bob explains his endings. He does not create them from thin air. Like them or hate them, he at least gives the reader a reason why his characters do what they do. Some of your submissions read like comic books (such as DC/Marvel never explaining how Superman/the Human Torch fly. They just do, so take my word for it. Yeah, right!)and expect the readers "suspension of disbelief" to work overtime.

Physician, heal thyself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear, "I don't understand"

Boy, is that an understatement. I don't recall "Ohio" stating anywhere that his ending was better, just a continuation of JPB's story. Personally, I think the two stories dovetail nicely but that's my opinion. That in no way means I like Ohio's continuation better than JPB's story. They both have merit and both are entertaining. So relax and enjoy the hard work of talented writers, especially when they are giving it to you for free. Thanks guys, I only wish my writing was as eloquent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No

You divorce her sorry ass before she gives you A.I.D.s and don't look back, no way she didn't catch something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm for you folks that dont understand.

This is a continuation of JPB's stupid story. The incidence of HIV/AIDS is highest in the male black community. Anyone playing in that field and not with only more partner who is faithful is just slowly committing suicide. Bareback sex with multiple partners is asking to die. I know they have drugs that can keep you alive a long time with HIV now but are you still infected, you can still transmit it, you must take medication, and sooner or later it will kill you. Had it been me, I would never have touched her again once I knew what she was doing. There is no way in hell she could love her husband. The previous story said this was her lifestyle before she met him and it had never stopped. She wanted to be a successful business woman and she needed a cover to keep people from realizing what she is, so she is married to a husband that is her cover story, not love, cover. The statement it took nothing from him, perhaps she doesnt realize time spent with someone else is time not spent with your spouse or in your marriage. So she takes care of him with a percentage of her time, not all of her time. Strange, it is always the other spouses fault one way or another. In this one it is his fault because he wont let her fuck around. Again this belongs in Interracial not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Two ways to look at this shit story!

Yes, it is a continuation of one of JPB's fucked up stories but here are the observations: 1] the wimp husband did the right thing to let her continue to slut around & eventually die slowly from some sexual disease [be sure to take out a generous life insurance policy first]. 2]. Take out the insurance policy regardless and eventually put a bullet between the eyes and make it look like a robbery. Opps, there is a third option for a slut wife & wimp husband, use the gun on each other and eliminate polluting the gene pool with white trash as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A NIGGER HAS AIDS AND THE GLAAOPING

CLAP. ONE KILLS YOU DEAD THE OTHER IS RESISTANT ALL KNOWN DRUGS> YOU DRIP FOREVER. Why did the wimp husband wait till she got aids and everything else to divorce her. I would have divorced the nigger fucking skank when I first found out about it. When I went to the room I would have shot everyone of them in the cock and her in her diseased cunt and claimed self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
silly

silly writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
clothes too

a silly woman who fucks herself; but she's free to do whomever and whenever, and not be concerned about deceiving him anymore. walleys, ok, and why not their clothes to really inconvence them further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Like your style and writing

Yes, this story has some issues to start, but I like the way you write and what you arite about. You always leave me with the right amount of emotion with your stories. Please keep writing.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
I think he should of gotten revenge.

Don't go into the room. Act like he did not know anything and modified Cynthia's protection plus slip Cynthia some fertility drugs and wait for the black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I suppose in real life there are people who behave like your characters but I think they are the exception rather than the rule. At least I sure hope so. I have never been in situations so extreme but I do know what its like to be in love with a back stabbing little bitch and spending nearly 6 years with that horrible pain in my gut wondering if I would ever get over her.

Guess what, its been 45 years since then and though not often anymore I have days when the pain is still there. I guess it didn't help that 38 of those years were spent in a loveless marriage to another cold selfish bitch. OK it wasn't all bad at least not until the last ten years. Some of us just can't let it go and I often think in my case its because I never got any revenge. Nothing, zip, nada. Anyway, the thing is I do understand how someone could just keep taking it day after day although not when faced with extremes. I guess in the final analysis when you are hopelessly in love and are betrayed you should take some courses in accounting and learn how to balance the books.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It must have been painful for him to realize she couldn't keep her word.

It would be hard to walk away from someone that he loved so much, but I think he did the only thing he could have done since she couldn't keep her word.

He had to get away from her not only for his self-respect, but for the fear of STD's that she could bring home to him.

Like it was stated in the story, "Don't ask unless you really want to know,"and since he had to know what she was up to, he found out she couldn't keep from being a slut.

A nice read that was well written and flowed smoothly. I glad that I found this story along with JPB's first chapter.

Thanks

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Painful ending but

It was the most likely one possible -

Th original failed to see the long term reality as you did - for a man with lesser standards it might have worked but not the way he was portrayed -

The other option missed was for some serious counseling - at least she was right that far, it was an addiction for her and it had roots that needed to be dealt with - it is why she failed - she might have succeeded.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Please stop adding endings to other author's stories!

Ohio,

I like your stories much better than the ones you add endings to. Almost every time you do this the protagonist almost insanely accepts his wife's infidelity. In real life the protagonist would almost undoubtedly have AIDS or other STDs. The three option thing was sort of ridiculous wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Not only do you turn your own protagonists into wimps, but you turn other writers protagonists into wimps too? I think it's time you gave up writing until you can write something different, it's ALL the same.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

Very good in turning a bad story into something acceptable.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OBSESSIONS ALWAYS TRUMPS OVER LOVE

even if it isnt real. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'd simply add that their clothing should have been taken out and the lot of them left in their birthday suits. No other real option here, at least for me.

Winter2011Winter2011about 12 years ago
Better than JPB

Again almost makes bobs story readable unfortunatly Bobs stories are not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How dare u!

To continue JPB story into a wimp!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Much better

Pity Hubby didn't slack off on Sweetie 'reunion' sex and deepen his relationship with a woman who was honest with him and enjoyed him! He didn't know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em! Now he's lost both of 'em!!!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good!

I couldn't understand why JPB would have the husband stay with a wife that was cheating on him in such a despicable fashion. When she came home she would have been as loose as the Grand Canyon and the disease factor alone would have been reason enough to dump her. Although I'm not happy that he waited as long as he did to divorce her, at least he got it done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

A great resolution. So good and intriguing, this story is worth continuing.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

She hates your guts. She wants to give you the gift of HIV, aids, and std's.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Thank goodness a proper ending!

Since JPB wasn't going to put a finish/ending to this story, I'm glad Ohio did! And Cynthia got exactly what the slut deserved - a divorce! YEAH!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
She really loves me

I know she does.

Of all the crap ohio has written that has to be the funniest line ever.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Second reading

Still amazing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

You brilliantly redeemed JPBs original story. Finely crafted with clever details throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TRAMP

Any white bitch that fucked a black asshole should be hanging from a from the end of a rope. White fucking trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three Because...

You ruined it by talking about a guy he works with? He owned the damn business dummy so...it just ruined the effort!

Next tome - do your damn homework and get the facts right!

Otherwise, a good logical conclusion!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Psycho ward anyone?

Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All in the foundation...

No matter how spectacular a house may be, no matter how large, how many rooms, how luxurious... if you build it on a sand dune, it'll fall apart.

This woman knowingly entered the marriage expecting to screw around to feed her cock " addiction"...

She let him believe when she was answering "I do" that it was to ".. forsaking all others as long as you both shall live?" when she was really answering it to "you'll gangbang blacks behind his back whenever you want?"

A lie from the start makes everything else a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Add it here as JPB is members only

She says I took nothing from you. Yet faked business trips to get a GB. So stealing time.

He having great fun at a picnic with another lady not the wifey so again stolen memories.

And finally when she stopped her GB lifestyle they had some of the best sex of their marriage. So stealing quality.

In her eyes nothing damaged but the ego. In reality the whole relationship was damaged.

Good conclusion.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ITS A GOOD THING

be glad she doesn't hate you. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

The delusional trigger-finger lynch mob is out in full force. Even though it's a story, these uptight assholes still feel the need to burn a hole into something which isn't reality. I feel sorry for your wives, honestly...

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
Yes and no...

I'm glad Cynthia got at least part of what she deserves, but...

Wasn't there some way her husband to get this back to where she worked? I mean first if they didn't care how she behaved couldn't her husband use the information to get at any her company's clients? If her company had doubts or was unhappy with what she'd been doing then wouldn't that have been Cynthia's ultimate ruination. I would have loved it if her husband had used what he had to destroy her career. She was obsessive in that regard. What a wonderful final scene that would been; Cynthia angry, hurt, humbled, and totally destroyed while her husband politely, lovingly consoled as she stood at the front door, him with his arm around another woman.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
In JPB's chapter1

she mentioned all of the over-kill birth control measures she took, but did she make the men wear condoms? He should have tossed her out at the end of JPB's story, but JPB does like different endings. I hope our protagonist had an iron-clad pre-nup, especially since he had earlier taken her back after her cheating and he had given her photos of him cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horseshit

Any man who would have stayed with that piece of shit after finding out what she'd been doing is a bigger piece of shit than the whore.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
high risk

More than three times as many blacks have herpes as whites.

Having sex with multiple black partners means that in the long run you WILL get herpes.

Having herpes increases the risk for other STDs including HIV.

Condoms are not complete protection from herpes.

Leaving her is self preservation.

Anon. 2/28/14 said the rest very well.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
"She really loves me. I know she does."

I guess there's stupid, and then there's REALLY STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
false logic

I love the idea that because she did it when she was away that it did not rob the marriage. As the story goes she came back after 5 days of not fucking and had the best sex of their marriage. That means getting it on while she was away did rob the marriage of something. 'nough said.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Na the Naysayers

Cynthia thought she was smarter than everyone else. She thought she was the cream in the coffee and that any man would be willing to do anything for her. Wasn't she able to get a bunch of egotistical asses to gather enmasse wherever she visited to do group sex (not a natural male inclination but Bob doesn't seem to know that. Someone write him a letter)? Wasn't her husband convinced that she was worth getting sloppy tenths every month? Heck, her bosses couldn't be more pleased with her.

So going back to her earlier practices which predated the husband, perfectly foreseeable. I am surprised she stuck around after the pictures. But her ego had taken a direct hit. Her husband obviously would NOT wither and die if he left her...and he might do pretty well in the sex department.

But that was a speed bump to her. In her mind, she wasn't doing anything wrong.

One wonders why she married a white guy anyway. Well, we know the answer to that: if she was openly married to a black man, it would have culturally put a drag on her career, however subtly...and the only thing she cared for more than her husband was her career.

Would have liked to read a bit more fall out.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

why did he continue to have sex with his wife knowing her extramarital sexual activity? Although ended, he'd already proved he could have another relationship

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Thank you, Ohio...

...it is bitter to see how JPB uses (or not) his great talent on writing cuck-worship-tales; although it might well probably be his fetish, It is good to see authors like you pick up the potentially good plotted stories and turn them into something worthwile reading. JPB might produce and deliver the flour, sugar, eggs etc...but writers like you are able to bake a tasteful cake out of it. Thank you for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
re: Thank you, Ohio...

what good fucking plot would that be EgoTrixi, she was a whore, at least JPB was ready to dump the whore and move on. Ohio in all his RAAC graces, had to give her one more chance to be a whore. What man would want a bitch with more miles that a 20 year old cab. This was nothing more than Ohio's usually RAAC shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars for sure, as this story takes us from possible reconciliation to the cold hard truth that this marriage is dead (and was from its inception).

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
nice try

Why would any man in his right mind have spent one more second with this piece if human excrement once he first learned what she was doing. Not one fucking second. Shit gets flushed, and she should have circled the commode months ago.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
by the way

To annonymous .....wow.....these comments are meant to be reactions to the story.... that's what I commented on . However, if I was blind enough to have married a woman like this....it WOULD be over in an instant if she engaged in this kind of behaviour. I mean, what would the point be in staying together when you never were together.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

Excellent finish to a bad wimp tale. Now the cunt can start charging for her services.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd or 3rd read

I enjoyed the story, but from the stand point that, he already knew, of past indiscretion, and how she had a problem. he accepted her problem, in that she would quit. no counselling was sought by either, no medication was sought. perhaps, he was waiting for her to include him in her activities, and because she didn't, he got upset. those macho guys would never admit it, and a lot of the regular guys would be too afraid to ask. it's too easy to ridicule. he admits that she still loves him, and he loves her. I do believe that some counselling should be there.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE

in this case lots of people riding the range. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 3

Only because he was brain dead for taking her back after the first time. He also needs to send everything to her company so they can see how their company is being represented by their top salesperson. Her thoughts of CEO will be history. Copies to all her friends and relatives would be a nice touch. If he was really vindictive, copies to all future employers would be icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That is one mentally and emotionally fucked up girl.....

.....she hasn't an honest bone in her body.

She doesn't and can't love her husband, she's mentally damaged and incapable of love, in any meaningful sense of the word.

It seems she likes to play house, have the power job....those things make her feel whole(?), fulfilled, or something else she imagines is important.

But then she HAS to constantly engage in extremely dangerous sexual activity, contrary to her wedding vows, against her husband's wishes and in conflict with the image she has falsely portrayed for as long as they've known each other. Of course, he's dumping her! What self-respecting husband wouldn't?

Their whole relationship, their marriage and their lives are all part of a colossal lie. No decent human-being sits comfortable with the notion that nothing they have believed for years is true. And her expecting him to be OK with all of that, since "he's never missed out on anything", is extremely narcissistic and self-delusional.

Both this chapter, and the original JPB story that gave rise to it, suffer the same thing. Our hero is far too accepting, understanding, wimpy.....I dunno. You decide.

It looks like he was too naive and trusting, but that doesn't fit with his business success. People who succeed in business tend to be sharp, shrewd, well informed and take a "Trust but verify" approach to everything. This seems common to successful business owners, no matter their professional focus, business sector, political bias, gender, race, creed, color or sexual orientation. That said, she doesn't fit either, except as a hard charging, egocentric, narcissistic, self-delusional, ego-maniac. Which again, is in conflict with the crying scene over the photos of him fucking around on her. Rage, I would buy, tears and hurt, I don't.

Anyway, in his place, I would fuck every girl I could, gather information on wifey's exploits and history, protect my business and personal interests and get as far from wifey as possible.

Oh, and the deal with he photos of the 5 guys in Salt Lake City? OK as a confrontational moment at the end of the process, but he's a moron, if he doesn't get similar goods on all her other play friends all over the country for the same treatment.

In these regards, I think both stories went left and into NeverLand.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Love to read the comments.

Hope that all of the writers have as much fun reading them as I do. Someone always takes her side, someone always slams the inevitable "black men" that populate the fantasies in this land, and someone or more, always cries out for counseling. Now, having never been to counseling but knowing a bunch of counselors, I wonder if maybe that might work for the wife, but not for the cuckolded husband. But again, this is LW land and all of the counselors on here always take the side of the cheating bitch and somehow make it the husband's fault before it is over. So that would have to be out. I would think that the percentage of herpes is high enough in any demographic that she should have been one huge sore by now, didn't need to "black" thing at all to point that up, just the "very many" thing would have done it. And since he went to another state and used a handgun to keep the brothers off of him he might as well have shot them all because the ATF is gonna bury him for that alone.

Wasn't much story to work from, Bob always reconciles, but you did a pretty good job of straightening hubby out, just took a round about way of doing it. Black, white or orange, multiple gang bangs a year for their entire marriage is just wrong, wrong, wrong. And if indeed all black men are Johnny Wadd endowed, there is no way her pussy isn't as big as a house. Only snap back so much.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“All this time I never once thought you would...fuck around on me. So I had no idea what it would feel like. And it feels terrible." – A typical LW stupid cunt wife! It NEVER occurred to her that her husband might decide that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander? And she had so little empathy that she had to experience the pain herself before she could understand how much she had hurt her husband?

"I'm sorry, Cyn," I said. "Not for doing it, but I am sorry that it hurts you so much." – He shouldn’t be sorry for EITHER! She deserved to hurt!

The sad thing is, for all her tears (and, yes, I DO believe that she really at least BELIEVES she loves him), in the end she's going to be happy that she can now be a gang-bang queen as much as she wants!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thougt

Why is he sorry she’s so hurt? Isn’t that the whole point?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
We all knew she would go back to black...

it was just a matter of time.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story--5 Stars

Why does a woman insist on staying married to a man she is so flagrantly cuckolding? There is no way a woman who is repeatedly gangbanging 6 to 12 other men can look at her husband and say, "I love you." Finally a story where the cuckolded husband can walk away. Don't even dare think you are going to do a sequel where this adulterous skank gets back into the good graces of her soon-to-be ex-husband.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Looks like Rob Spaulding got a spine

As I commented after reading JPBs original chapter.

Funny how Rob is a bastard-SOB when he gets some strange himself. Cyn is "hurt" all of a sudden. The old "do as I say, not as I do." What a selfish bitch.

Hope that he does follow up and kicks the whore out. She's a lying bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

nice set up and delivery. why cant some people recognize that, some people can separate, love and sex. just ask all the married men at strip clubs, and getting in trouble with paid escorts, and whores all the time. I'm not saying that everyone is like that, just some. that's why there are so many break ups. marriage is supposed to be one-on-one relationship. because that way communication has been set up, along with trust, and emotional bonds. take any of those out of the equation, and there is no longer a marriage.

Even though the wife thought she was getting away with it in the beginning, she never realized the damage she was doing till it happened to her. She had a problem, that should have been addressed by a qualified doctor. With her husbands help they could have gotten over this, and rectified the situation. She knew she was doing wrong, by only doing it out of town, so there was something going on in her head, but what.

I believe it could have ended in reconciliation, if they had proper help. Maybe he might like being a cuckold, maybe she could introduce a few games into their love life. There are too many possibilities out there to just throw away a loving relationship.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thought

"I didn't mean to" - How stupid is THAT statement! Gang bangs don't happen by accident, you have to make a special effort to pull it off!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Yet Again

"we could agree to be monogamous—like I thought we had agreed to be when we took our marriage vows, actually." - It doesn't speak well for her "character", that she took those vows KNOWING that she wasn't going to keep them!

"Pretty hard just to be your old confident self in bed when you feel you're competing with someone, isn't it?" - He thought it but didn't say it? He SHOULD have said it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bullshit

Maybe I'm too violent but there should be five blacks minus there Dicks in town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish the story

Cyn is nothing but a complete whore BUT, he knew that in KC and should have kicked her ass to the curb a long time ago. A slut doesn't change her stripes - so just leave and not fight it any more. She will wind up with AIDS eventually and/or just become another street corner whore for one of her fuck buddies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very disappointed

Just some racist shit. Take a racist story and finish it. That makes you a racist, too. Eat shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous