Cynthia's Business Trips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,448 Followers

But then they turned around in shock, and their surprised faces started to look menacing. "Hey man, what the fuck are you doing?" said one of them, the one who'd been in Cynthia's ass. The two on the couch had jumped up and started towards me.

I couldn't drag my eyes away from Cyn, who was looking at me with a sick, guilty expression. Her flushed face had gone completely pale. Her beautiful hair hung down in sweaty strings around her face. There was cum all over her breasts and stomach. Her mouth was open, now that it was free of cock, but no words were coming out.

Recovering myself, I yanked the pistol out and pointed it right at the closer of the two men who were approaching me.

"Stop right there, assholes. Good—now back up and sit yourselves back down on the couch. That's it, very good."

I gestured to the other three. "Get over there with them. I'm actually very good with a gun, want to try me?" Glaring at me, they moved away from the bed and towards the couch.

Cyn had finally begun to speak, in a trembling voice. "Rob, honey, I'm so..."

"Shut up, Cyn. There's not a word you can say that I have any interest in hearing." I said this in a cold voice, never looking away from the five naked black guys.

One of them said, "look, man, what the fuck do you want?"

Their attitude pissed me off—acting like I owed THEM something! I'd been planning to leave them alone—figuring that Cynthia had probably come onto them in the first place—but I changed my mind.

"In case you hadn't figured it out by now, dipshit, the slut you've been boning is my wife, and I'm not too pleased about it. Now each of you is going to get up—one at a time—get your wallet out of your pants, and put it right here on the floor in front of me.

"Anyone who moves too fast or tries something stupid is going to wind up with a bullet in him, got it? Now you," I said, pointing to one of the guys on the couch, "you go first."

Slowly, carefully, watching me every minute, they one after another got their wallets and left them in front of me. I heard the sounds of Cynthia sobbing but paid no attention to her. I carefully bent down and picked up the five wallets, stuffing them in my pockets.

"Very good—nice to see that you can all follow directions. I'll be taking my leave now. You can stay and play games for the rest of the night, or you can get the hell out of here now, it makes no difference to me. Just nobody leave this room for the next ten minutes, unless you want a bullet in your ass. Your wallets will be downstairs at the front desk."

Without turning my head away from the five men I spoke to Cynthia.

"Don't come home for at least two days. Your stuff will be packed in the garage; you can rent a truck and come take it away. Don't try to get in touch with me."

I slowly backed up towards the door, making sure not to take my eyes off the men, though they seemed pretty cowed by the pistol.

Cynthia was sobbing, trying to plead with me. "Rob, please, baby! It was a mistake, I didn't mean to...."

"Save it, Cyn. There's no one here who gives a shit." I reached the door the hall, turned and left.

Downstairs I discreetly returned the pistol to Ernie and handed him the five wallets.

"She was fucking five guys—here are their wallets. I'd like you to copy down their names and addresses, then leave the wallets at the front desk."

I handed him my cell phone. "I've got some good pictures of all of them with Cynthia. Please check these guys out—the ones that are married or have girlfriends, make copies of the photos and hand-deliver them to the women. Then you can FedEx the phone back to me."

Ernie nodded, then shook my hand with a mournful expression. I had the feeling he'd seen a lot of scenes like this before.

"The hell of it is, she really loves me. I know she does."

Ernie looked at me, and nodded again. "That's always the worst," he said.

ohio
ohio
4,448 Followers
12