D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 01 - The Beginning

Story Info
MC knows about his wife's affairs.
5.2k words
3.85
41.4k
42

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. #1 - In the beginning

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. I struggled with the category to put this story. Overall, it is a LW story. I never thought I would write a loving wives story, but here it is. My first LW effort. Some of the chapters in the saga may not fit the strictest definition of loving wives. It is either going to be LW or novel. I prefer to keep my stories in one category, as it makes it easier on my followers. A simple flip of the coin and LW won. There is a lot of sex in this story, some chapters more than others, so if you are not interested in explicit sexual writing, then this story won't be your cup of tea. This story grew as I wrote it. Originally, I had a different title and a different path but, (perhaps I will write that one at a later time) after I got started, this story took on a life of its own. I did not intend for this story to be this long, but I get carried away. The sex scenes just explode in my fertile twisted mind. Please leave feedback and rate my story. If you like it Thanks, if you don't D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I know my wife (Vicky) is cheating. I know all the details who, what, when. I don't know why, and frankly, I could care less. She doesn't have a clue that I am aware of her infidelity. It is too easy to find things out. I have keystroke software on her phone and laptop as well as message spy apps. I can see all her emails and texts. I have "find me" tiles on her car and in her purses as well as her lover's cars. She has had multiple lovers in the past several months. The infidelity started with the cliché girl's night out and has grown from there. I tried to talk to her on several occasions about the girl's nights. Usually, these conversations ended in hurt feelings, anger, and the cold shoulder treatment for several days. I am done. Hell, I was done months ago after the second or third girl's night. When she arrives at a notorious meat market, Johnny's and one of her "lovers" isn't there, then I walk in the joint about 45 minutes later. I give her ample time to get acquainted with the selection of the night. I enter through the back door and find a good spot for observing the action from the shadows. I watch as she dances and allows herself to be felt up both on the dance floor and at the table. I wait in the parking lot and follow them to a motel where I tag his car with a "find me" tile.

The most recent Thanksgiving holiday was final straw. She and her current "live dildo" have a texting marathon about missing each other. They use seasonal terms such as "squat and gobble" and "stuff my bird" comments along with some intimate camera shots during their messaging. They had missed the most recent 'girl's night out' due to the holiday interfering with the usual hook up night. The next rendezvous promises to be an epic fuck-fest. Count-down begins - T minus 30 days until scorched earth.

There was no shopping for a turkey or the fixings, no plans made to go to another house for Thanksgiving meals. I ordered a pickup dinner from a local grocery store. I left to get the meal and returned an hour later. I don't think she even realized that I left. She did notice my return and got up to unpack the dinner in the kitchen. We ate at the dining room table. There was no conversation as her attention was taken by the phone.

My name is Ronald. Ronald Johnson to acquaintances, RJ to friends, and Geronimo to my brothers in arms. I am 36 years old still in good physical shape. I go to the gym and run to stay in shape. I don't have a six-pack, but it would not take me long to show it. I went in the service straight out of high school. I spent time in shit holes around the world, doing shitty things that somebody needs to do, to protect God and county. I have excellent hand to hand combat skills. I am proficient with both pistols and rifles. I have been trained in surveillance, recon, explosives, counterintelligence, and electronic warfare. I am slow to anger, but when I do there are few situations that cannot be resolved with the appropriate application of force. I contemplated working for an alphabet agency but the thought of being stuck behind a desk made my stomach turn.

Since leaving the service, I have had many girlfriends. I like women. I think the female body is God's greatest creation. I believe all women are beautiful. Short, tall, skinny, plump, young, mature, black, white, brown - I like them all. I am not shy, but I prefer the woman make the first move. In the current era of the "strong independent" modern woman and the feminist woman-Nazis, there is less of a chance of conflict when the woman initiates contact. I am not afraid of rejection, but there is a line between rejection and man hating uber feminism. Whether the first move is a knowing smile, or a twirl of the hair, with strong eye contact, a raise of the glass from across the room, an opening line, or buying me a drink. Once contact has been made, I have no problem with continuing the "let's get acquainted" dance.

I am at my favorite watering hole. Standing at the end of the bar. I am alone and looking for company. A mature woman at the other end of the bar buys me a drink. When the bartender serves me the drink, he indicates the person that purchased it. I look at her and she smiles at me. I travel to the other end of the bar to thank her for the drink and to talk. We introduce ourselves. Her name is Gloria. She informs me that she is divorced and interested in finding a friend with benefits. I talk a little about my time in the service and how I am looking to start a construction business. We talk for a couple of hours and seem to be making a connection.

Her eyes sparkle during our conversation, and she appears more interested in the benefits part than the friend's part. She is thick with innuendos, and the longer we talked, the more she turns every phrase into something sexual. We dance a few dances and become friendlier with each dance. We hold each other a little tighter and she grinds her mons into my thigh a little harder with each dance. She is attractive to me with blue grey eyes, a nice figure, and a pair of legs that came up and make an ass out themselves. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and she does likewise. I wait for her outside the ladies' room. When she exits and sees me, she smiles because I am there. She places her arms around my neck and pulls me down towards her until our lips meet. We enjoy a passion filled kiss that lasts a few minutes. My hands start on her hips and after caressing her back, they end up on her butt. While I grope her butt she moans into my mouth and starts grinding her crotch on my leg. The kiss breaks because we need to come up for air. Our eyes lock in on each other's and it is mutually understood that it is time to leave. She wants to go to her place and asks me to drive. I have no problem with that. She has a classic Chrysler New Yorker. I love the 'Mopar Whine' when you start them. It starts right up, and I can tell it has the 383 cu. inch motor. She scoots over right next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders, she soon starts to rub my thigh and moves to my crotch. She has my dick out in just a few minutes and has it down her throat in no time. She is truly a talent. It doesn't take long before I am on the verge of a volcanic release. I tell her that I am about to blow, and she goes into overdrive to ensure that it happens. To this day I don't understand how I was able to control the car. She consumes all of my semen and does not lose a drop. After she completes milking me, she releases my dick from her mouth with a resounding pop as it leaves her lips. She puts my dick back in my underwear and pats it. She sits up, and smiles at me, and says, "Round one".

We arrive at her place a couple of minutes later. I get out of the driver's side door and finish getting myself together. I extend my hand to help her slide out and we go to the front door. I find the door key and unlock the door. We enter and she disables the alarm system. I relock the door and I immediately have both arms filled with a beautiful woman. We are kissing and caressing each other's body. We break the kiss, and she suggests, "Why don't we make a drink and go to her bedroom?"

"I totally agree with your proposal Ma'am. I am looking forward to unwrapping my present." I state.

She smiles and says, "It's been a while since I have been unwrapped by a man, but I can't wait." She has a glass of wine and I have a 7 and 7. She walks in front of me leading the way to the bedroom. I truly enjoy the view of her shapely legs coming up and making a beautiful ass out of themselves. I am mesmerized by the movement of her ass in that dress. I am getting hard at the thought of kissing her all over and enjoying that ass. Once inside the bedroom, she places her wine glass on the dresser, and I set my drink next to hers. She still has her back to me when I wrap my arms around her and kiss the back of her neck and nibble on her ear. She purrs. I don't know the name of her perfume, but it mixes perfectly with her smell. My rock-hard dick is pushing into her back as I pull her body into to mine. My hands slowly come up from her stomach and grip her breasts mauling them through her dress. I kiss her neck a few more times and then slowly unzip her dress. While the zipper is coming down her back, exposing her skin, I see a freckle here and a mole there. Her skin is not flawless, but reflects a mature woman that has nothing to be ashamed of. I slowly kiss every inch as it becomes visible. When the zipper clears her bra clasp, I stop kissing long enough to unhook the clasp on her bra. The zipper goes all the way down to the sway of her back, just above that gorgeous ass. She shrugs her shoulders and her dress along with her bra puddle at her feet. I kneel to give her support. I grasp her hips to turns around. She puts her hands on my shoulders as she steps out of her puddle of clothes.

I bury my nose in the crotch of her panties. Her smell is intoxicating, my nostrils are flared trying to absorb every trail of her scent. She spreads her legs ever so slightly giving me better access to her essence. She puts her hands on the back of my head as an indication of where she wants my attention. I lick her lace panties and can tell that she is already soaked. I taste the moisture present and revel in her glorious offering. She lets out a moan and I feel her legs shudder ever so slightly. I push her back against the bed. She sits on the edge. I push her back so that she is laying on the bed with her feet still on the floor. I raise each foot and remove her shoes, then reach up and hook each thumb in the waist band of her panties and start to remove them. She raises her hips to assist with the removal. I roll her stockings down and remove them. You can tell a lot about a woman by looking at her feet. Generally, if a woman takes care of her feet, then she takes care of the rest of her body. After I removed the stockings, I examine her feet. The nails are manicured and polished and the calluses are manicured as well. Her feet are soft and supple. I massage her feet before kissing them and then her ankles and calves. I then start to kiss her knees and worked my way up thighs to her glistening pussy. She is excited and quivering with anticipation. I kiss the lips of her pussy and her inner thighs. She spreads her legs as wide as she can giving me total access. She keeps her bush neatly trimmed in a triangle. I then stick out my tongue and start attacking her pussy. I work my tongue up and down the length of her slit from her butthole to her clit. I take my time trying to figure out what she likes and what she did not particularly care for. From the way Gloria is writhing around and grabbing my hair, there is very little that she does not appreciate. After a few minutes, she starts getting vocal past just moaning, "Oh, God, baby. Right there. Just like that. Don't stop! (like I was going to stop). Don't stop!" I pause and concentrate on her clit, then move down slowly to her opening and try to tongue inside as far as I could. I want to tickle her opening and try to get to her G spot with my tongue. I then continue down and tickle her star with my tongue and try to pierce her sphincter. She is loving every part of my attack. I decide to concentrate on her clit with my mouth and access her G spot with my fingers. She is humping my face and hand. Her legs slap closed trapping my head and hands. Her body is convulsing. She shakes with post orgasmic aftershocks, and she turns on her side. I cease my attack and allow Gloria to travel through her orgasm. I gently rub her hips and rear end as I climb up onto the bed behind her. I kiss her neck and rub her stomach. She is still for a couple of minutes. I am beginning to wonder if she passed out or fell asleep. Eventually she moves her legs. She then turns her head and smiles.

"Round one." I whisper.

She rolls over and faces me. Her eyes are twinkling with lust and fire. She kisses me deeply and then says "Thank you."

I smile and ask," Do you want your wine?" She nods. I get up and take a swig of my drink and hand her the glass of wine.

She takes a big sip and says, "Thank you." as she hands me her glass. I put it back on the dresser next to my glass. I turn and stand before her at the side of the bed. She wraps her legs around my waist and says, "I hope you are ready for round two." I look down at her engorged still wet pussy lips and immediately my dick goes rock hard again. She feels it brush against her thigh and giggles. I rub the head of my cock up and down her pussy. I am parting her pussy lips with the head of my dick. She is still sensitive and her body twitches when it rubs her clit. I repeat this a couple of times to make sure everything is well lubricated before I start to enter her.

I ask, "Do you want to be on top?" She shakes her head no. So slowly I press the head of my dick into her opening. I tease her opening with the head, in out, in out. I do that several times and she finally grabs my ass and tries to force me in.

I relent and slowly enter her slowly until my balls are resting on her ass. She hisses through clenched teeth "YYYEEEESSSS!" when the head of my dick travels past her opening and into the depths of her hot sopping wet pussy. Once my balls are resting on her ass, I stay still for a couple of minutes to allow her to acclimate to my girth. She smiles and nods indicating she is ready for more action. I slowly start stroking my dick in her pussy. Short strokes at first and then gradually going full length. She is moaning with pleasure and then she says, "Pound me with that monster. Give me all you got mother fucker!" and that is just what I did. I throw her ankles up around my neck and grab her forearms and start laying pipe. I am pounding that pussy for all I am worth. She is grunting "Uuuunnngghh, uuuunnnnggghh", every time I bottom out in her pussy. I withdraw and she whines. I roll her over. She understands and sticks her ass up in the air. I spank her ass a couple of times and then start to enter her doggie style. She lets out anther grunt as I bottom out in this position. "Yyeeesss!" she exclaims, "Come on big boy, give it to me!" It wasn't long before I can feel my impending orgasm. I pray she is close. Then I hear her hiss, "I'm cccooooommmmiiinnggg. So close so close." Hearing those words drive me over the edge. I grab her hips and drive my dick into her depths as deep as I can get it. The first volley, painting her cervix. I literally grind my hips into her ass to keep my dick planted as far as I can. God her pussy feels good. I am seeing stars and lights flickering. She collapses and I fall on top of her. Both of us are sweating and breathing heavily.

It is a couple of minutes until we calm down enough to talk. Between pants I say, "Round two - Damn, that was good!"

"I agree, especially being our first time together", she pants. We snuggle and kiss until we fall asleep in each other's arms. We wake up and make love slowly and then go back to sleep. We repeat our love making two or three more times through the night.

I awaken to the sound of a shower running. I climb out of bed to follow the sound. When I open the door, there before my eyes stands a beautiful female form lathered up washing her body. She notices the bathroom door open and motions for me to join her in the shower. We make love in the shower and then after a final rinse we dry each other. I ask, "Do you have breakfast makings, or do you want to go out for breakfast?"

She said, "I think I have everything needed for breakfast."

So, I ask "Are you hungry?"

"Starving!" she replies. I go to the kitchen and start making breakfast. I find an apron put it on. I cook bacon and scrambled eggs with toast and fried potatoes. She has some juice and I set out some jellies that I find in the fridge. We talk as we eat about nothing in particular, but it is nice getting to know each other better. We exchange phone numbers and make plans to talk later in the day.

I call a cab and get a ride back to the bar to get my vehicle. I go home and take care of a few things and call Gloria. She is happy to hear my voice and we talk for about an hour. I ask, "When can I see you again.

She says, "I am busy this week so our time will have to wait until Friday."

"OK." I said sounding disappointed. "I will pick you up at your place and then we'll head out." I ask, "What kinds of food do you like and dislike? I don't want to go to a restaurant that you won't enjoy." We ended up talking just about every day. The days that we didn't talk we texted letting each other know that we were in each other's thoughts.

Friday nights become our date nights. Both of us look forward to spending time together. We can spend the night together without any morning hassles. It isn't long before we each have a change of clothes and a toothbrush at each other's place. We talk about our lives and what we want out of life. I tell her that I want to start my own construction business, but that I am having a hard time convincing a bank that I know what I am doing. I show her my business plan. She looks it over and asks if she could show it to a friend. I tell her I can use all the good advice I can get.

We really enjoy each other both in and out of bed. We do all kinds of things together. We take drives, walks, go to festivals, carnivals, whatever we can find to do. She has kids that are close to my age. Age just isn't a thing to us. I don't care and she has never let on like she cares. Her friends and my friend's feelings aren't important to us about our relationship and really neither are her kids. We are the only ones that matter. Our relationship is just that, ours. I am developing feelings for Gloria, and I can tell that we are on similar paths. We have romantic dinners and spend weekends out of town together. She is a willing, eager, and gracious partner. At one of our romantic dinners, she hands me an envelope. She wants me to wait until dessert to open it. The meal is delicious, and the wine pairs with it beautifully. So, after dessert is served and we have eaten about half of it, she starts to squirm like a child with a secret. Go ahead, open it. open it. I reach for the envelope and remove a piece of paper. -"My Dearest Ronnie, I enjoy our time together so much. I think I am falling in love with you." I stopped reading at that point as my eyes are clouding up with joy. I grab her hand and lean into her and enjoy a welcome kiss. "You know I am comfortable as far as money is concerned, and you have never asked me for anything other than my affection. I know what your dream is - to start your own construction company. I took a copy of your business plan to a trusted friend, and he believes that what you propose is a sound strategy and your financial projections appear to be conservative and reasonable. I would love to assist you in acquiring your dream. Please allow me to financially support starting up your dream. - With Love, Gloria XOXOXO." I sit here in a daze with my mouth hanging open. Stunned at what this means. I lean over again and kiss my beautiful Gloria. We really needed to talk about what this means as far as our relationship. Is this a gift? Is this a loan? Interest rates? Silent partner? I had a million questions running through my mind. How will this affect the dynamic of our relationship? I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I like where we are. I take her home, and take to bed, and make love to her. Later we talk and I express my concerns. We have a very honest, frank, and open conversation. We decide that she will be a silent partner, and when I am able to, I will buy her out. The buy-out price will be her original investment plus a percentage. That percentage will increase as the time frame for buy out increase. I write out two copies of a "contract" that have the stipulations and we both sign them and have them notarized.

12