All Comments on 'D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 11'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

The story is 5*.

The telling is 1*.

The redundancy is just not needed and probably deadly.

I am sure most readers started skipping the lawyers actions on each of the men. That could have been reduced to a single paragraph. Maybe there were important differences for some of the men, but making the actions read the same begs the reader to skip each one after the first.

If there were differences, you should have said some like "The same was required of each except for..." and then name the man a tell only what was added. But I doubt there were differences. If there were and they were important, you only succeeded in make them unreadable.

Overall 2* for this dull chapter.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 1 year ago

l'm not sure how this moves the narrative foreword. l started skimming 50 words into the Lawyers meeting.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

This could be a wonderful story if it wasn't so redundant. I quit reading after the 4th installation because it was a recap of a recap of a recap X infinity. Due to the spacing of the releases, it was too hard to go back and reread the previous stories to determine who the characters were and at the end of the new story, our MC had barely progressed in the tale because the first page was recapping the previous stories and the second was trying to get the MC laid somehow.

This could have been a good story and long if the author would have just collected his thoughts and done a single long unbroken story rather than trying to find a way to keep his running joke of DILLIGAF alive.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

I would agree - there's some good story in here. Some of it felt like there was just copy/paste / change name. The parts that go into excruciating detail vs. the things that are skimmed over are funny to me. I'm still along for the ride, but could use some editing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Zzzzz...Zzzz... So, if you removed all the repetitiveness from the 11 chapters, you could probably get 3 to 3-1/2 pages of story. sorry, just stating the obvious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A piss poor ending to a piss poor series that went on far too long!

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Same chapter over and over and over. Nothing ever happens. No longer any story here. Wrap this up and write something else.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This has played out and become monotonous. I keep reading and hoping for something, anything.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1thaiguy1thaiguy12 months ago

The story is a little repetitive would love to hear how the bidding went you seem to have forgotten about it. Also the lawsuits and divorce. Those areas without the sex would be interesting. Also what's happening with the other wives

Did people lose their jobs so much to cover.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There’s no tension! The pacing crawls along in geologic time

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

Apparently one more chapter to go, really do hope something interesting happens in that one.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

After a few interesting paragraphs, this fell back into the same old nothing.

Freddog6601Freddog660112 months ago

ZZZZZZZ Wake me when the story arrives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES