D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will ask that interested persons call someone (ask for volunteer phone number) to RSVP seats to the GALA. RSVPs must be requested by April 10 to allow for final head count preparations for both food and drink. We will mail tickets. People without tickets will not be allowed entry. I ask the presidents of the Vo-tech and the Community college their opinion of asking for donations to defray Gala Costs. Both agree that for the first year we should not ask but on subsequent years, provided this is a success, based on their experience that $25 to $50 per seat range would be acceptable. Be sure to explain that drinks will be served from a cash bar. If in the future that drinks are free, then ticket prices should be $125 to $150.

The night of the Spring Gala is a beautiful night. It is warm with forecast of a gentle breeze dying down overnight and the temperature dropping slightly as the night wears on. My girls look fantastic. Their hair, makeup, and clothes are perfection personified. The have matching dresses in different colors Mandy wears black and Beth wears white. Both dresses allow their shoes to peek out when they take a step and both dresses have a split up the left side to show their beautiful, tanned legs when they walk. God they are hot, and I have a perpetual boner the whole night. My black tux can only hide it so much.

Beth and Mandy both promise to take care of that after we got home. I can't wait. We promise not to let any individual dominate our time. Our job is to milk as much money out of the attendees as possible, making the scholarship a success. The food is just as good as it was at the tasting. Pork loin with a light sauce, steamed vegetables and new potatoes with a hint of Cajun seasoning, or grilled tuna steak with wild rice and grilled green beans with sliced onions and almonds. The band plays a great mix of old rock, country, and the occasional slow dance. The girls take turns dancing with me on the slow dances. It is a great great night. There were about 1200 people in attendance. The donations and pledges exceed $120,000. Both the presidents are extremely pleased, especially with a first-time effort.

The evening winds down and after the appropriate good-byes we leave for home. Beth takes her shoes off on the drive home and when I pull up into the driveway,

Beth asks, "Will you carry me inside the house so that I won't ruin my stockings?"

Mandy interjects, "When you am done with Beth, please come back for me."

I feel a conspiracy is afoot. I hand Beth the keys and she hands me her shoes. I carry her up to the house. She lays her head on my shoulder and kisses me on the neck.

She tells me. "I had a lovely time tonight."

When we get to the door, she unlocks the door and I carry her across the threshold and set her down. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me with passion. Our tongues wrestle for a couple of minutes and I grab her ass pulling her into me.

She breaks the kiss and says, "That was good practice."

"Practice?" I say with a questioning look on my face.

"Yes, for when you carry me across the threshold for real."

She breaks into a smile.

I reply, "I can't wait for that day."

I swat her ass and turn to go back out to the car.

I open the car door and reach under Mandy and pick her up. She puts her head on my shoulder.

She says, "I am so happy. I love you!"

I stop so that we can kiss.

She continues, "I had a great time tonight I just wish I could have spent more time with you."

"I agree baby, but tonight wasn't about us, but it is now."

She snuggles and holds me tight. She opens the door and I carry her across the threshold. Beth is nowhere to be seen. I set Mandy down and close the door.

I lock the door and turn around. Mandy has her back to me.

She asks, "Help with my zipper, please?"

I slowly unzip the back of her dress exposure the beautiful, tanned skin of her back. I kiss down her spine and she shivers.

"God, I love that feeling, it gives me cold chills."

She pulls the dress down in front of her and steps out of it. She hands it to me.

She says, "Piggyback?"

I turn around and she hops up on my back and wraps her legs around me. She puts her arms loosely around my neck and kisses my neck. I feel her breasts push into my back. She urges me onward with her movements.

She says, "Giddy up."

I support her thighs and we head up the stairs s. We stop at the bedroom door.

She commands, "Whoa! Mule!"

I see Beth though the open bedroom door naked on the bed holding her hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter.

Beth says, "That's a fine-looking mule you got there. Is he trained?"

I walk into the bedroom and start removing my clothes.

Mandy plays along, "Yep, he's a good snuggler and he listens well. He's pretty strong. He has good muscle definition."

She pulls down my pants and underwear. She swats me on the butt with a resounding SMACK. I jump a little as I wasn't expecting it to be that hard.

"He has a nice ass, and an absolutely wonderful cock!"

She grabs my hard dick and wiggles it back and forth towards Beth.

Beth joins in, "That sounds all well and good and such, but the proof is in the pudding, I need a close-up inspection."

Mandy leads me towards the bed as Beth crawls towards the edge. Beth devours my cock, taking it all the way down her throat. Oh my God. Mandy pulls me down for a searing kiss that send electricity coursing through my entire body. From my scalp down to my toenails. I am tingling. Beth removes my cock from her mouth and changes position slightly. She sits on the edge of the bed.

She says, "I agree that is an absolutely wonderful cock."

She resumes her deep throating she reaches around and grabs my thighs and begins to fuck her face with my cock. Mandy breaks our kiss and crawls onto the bed and forces Beth to spread her legs. Mandy kisses Beth on her thighs and begins to lap and Beth's pussy. Beth moans around my dick which drive me wild. I won't last long and Beth sense my impending orgasm when my cock flexes in her mouth. Beth doesn't break stride and takes my load swallowing every drop and miking me until I have nothing left. She releases my dick from her lips with a pop and starts to crawl back onto the bed. Mandy moves to join Beth. She starts her oral assault of Beth's honey pot.

I finish getting undressed and climb onto the bed. I manage to get under Mandy. Mandy's pussy is soaked. I kiss and lap at her sopping wet cunt. She moans into Beth's pussy expressing her pleasure from my actions. Beth moans thanking Mandy for her attention. We continue giving each other pleasure until the first cycle of orgasms for the evening is completed. The girls end up in an embrace enjoying the aftershock of their orgasms. Thank God it is Saturday night as we make love in a variety of combination and positions until our passions are sated. We cuddle and fall asleep with our various limbs entangled.

I wake up and try to not disturb the girls. I need to pee. I walk into the bathroom and decide to brush my teeth as well, before returning to the bed. Looking in the mirror I start my new mantra -

"I Give A Fuck."

12