All Comments on 'Dacoits and Innocent Son'

by kvijaya508

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rapist !

How can you think it cool to gang rape your mother who loves you ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incomprehensible garbage

Please write in your own language, your command of English is minimal and your storytelling skills are non-existent. Bad story, poorly told equals no stars, I refuse to rate this trash as it would only encourage you. Go away and write in the foreign language section.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
For fuck's sake, just because you might READ English doesn't mean you can COMPOSE a story in English.

"I tiptoed near her room and peeked through small opening of a window. I got stunned at what I saw. There were three of them and two were having guns in hand."

If you can't see what makes this paragraph gibberish, you have no business posting it here. And with the actual, physical WRITING apparently this shitty, I had no desire to read further to see if the story had ANY redeeming qualities.

Here's a thought: Why not start an Indian Literotica? Then English speakers can write gibberish stories in Hindi, and YOU can see how fucking irritating WE find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sick

THE SICKEST STORY EVER THIS WRITER NEEDS HIS HEAD EXANINED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And annony needs his hands tied behind his back and a cock in his fag mouth!!

Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo!

But you left out the part where the dacoits ravished the son's ass giving him confidence to drop soap in the prison shower.

ratimomratimomabout 8 years ago
Nice Story

Very nice story with good incest.

StrifeCadeStrifeCadeabout 8 years ago
Not my style of stories i like to read....

However, you look past everything, you did a damn good job. You got some of the order of words wrong as well of the descriptions, but anyone with half a brain can actually enjoy the story. You may want to get someone to look it over before posting. I mean it's in all reality a small job to just adjust it to make it flow, (window and door) can be mistranslated easy.

English is one of the hardest language's there is after all. If I am not mistaken it's a level 5 language, the highest there is. (not going to take the time and look up the actual name of the tear system) But anyone who can pick it up and make half sense deserves to be recognized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish that could hsppen with my mom too

I wish that could happen with my mom too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue

Please continue this incident and continue incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkvijaya508@kvijaya508
Chief engineer in corporate sector, 52 years of age. Wife is a homemaker, 45 years of age. We are married for 22 years having 2 grown up children. We love to write and read erotic stories; make horny friends. With love.........