All Comments on 'Dad and Joanie'

by BarondeSade

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's "I digress" not "I regress."

OneIBlindOneIBlindabout 11 years ago
Like fine wine

Your way of spinning a tale only gets better with time. This is one of those stories that give some of us hope that we may still realize those lusts from our younger days! I didn't think it would stir me as much as it did, but I should have known better.

Your usual elements were there: tension, tittilation, sexiness, and great sex between relatives. It was brief but then again sometimes that's good too!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Incredible

Thank you hon, Shoeslayer (Ray) is a friend of mine and I always encourage him. I never criticize a writer, and I detest "anonymous" critics it seems very cowardly myself. I'm glad for him that someone as good as you have done a spin on one of his stories. I recommended you and two others as the best of Literotica (Ahabscribe, & Many Feathers as well). Thank you for the story, and helping my friend.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 11 years ago
GREAT Job

Thanks BarondeSade for making my story

much better and I appreciate the time you

put into it. I did not want to claim it as mine

not that I was ashamed of it, but you made

it ten times better than I could have, I guess

that is why I have always enjoyed reading your

stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Regress is right

If the author goes back in the story he can say "regress." Anyway the author can say anything he wants in his story, And this author doesn't make mistakes, does he? Good story, too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh no

more obscene and unhealthy huge US tits. Regress is the right word. Crap story, poorly written. No redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Definition of regress (v)

bing.com · Bing Dictionary

re·gress

1.return to earlier worse condition: to return to an earlier and less advanced, less healthy, or generally worse state from a more advanced, healthier, or generally better one

2.go back: to move backward

3.go back to earlier period psychologically: to go back to an earlier emotional state and exhibit the type of behavior associated with it, or cause somebody to do this

Synonyms: relapse, revert, lapse, backslide, retrogress, degenerate

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

I like stories about older men fucking their daughters, and having an affair with them.

Thanks Baron, a good read...

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 11 years ago
Only Seventy?

OK, so I turned seventy last year... the BIGGEST sex organ still works (my brain) and part of the plumbing still works (a little higher - my tongue) YES< I GIVE THIS STORY AT LEAST A TEN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BACK?.....great

Oh. So you're back. Good show. Missed ya.

Sooooo.......when're we gonna get the rest of Addie & Sam's story (Double Damn Dare You) from you, huh?

-Alain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ummmm...predictable

Not sure why my comment wasn't accepted. Perhaps it's because I mentioned the huge online book store the author is published on?

Author says he reached second most liked here on litE, but I can't see how if this one story he's left here is any sign of his ability. It's a huge turd if you ask me, but I am wondering if he left it as a statement, and really has ability, or if his stuff is just variations of this style.

I enjoy characters of all ages, all shapes, but prefer real bodies versus airbrushed bodies I have to read about in detail.

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone can go look and see if they find any comments there about his submissions for sale. I couldn't find one. I'm not going to spend money on the other site just to find out those offerings are like this one here. Like I said, I couldn't find one comment about his offerings on that big book site, good or bad.

ForbiddenthoughtForbiddenthoughtover 10 years ago

BarondeSade, why did you delete all your stories if you weren't going to feature them on Amazon? I know Amazon will never publish some of your stuff due to content, so why hurt your sales in this way?

And don't say it would hurt you to give stuff away for free. That's be like Stephen King not publishing his older work so it won't hurt his sales on the newer stuff. Having a body of work only ever helps build your fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

mrpervy46 is a troll. There isn't a bad story on here that he doesn't like. He bashes anon for making anon comments. He's one of those assholes who think that you have to post your username on here to make comments. He's also one of those who think that if you don't write, you have no business commenting critically on a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mr.Pervy46 is no less anonymous than I am, so he is somewhat a hypocrite.

I do not need to sign up for a website in order to peruse and form opinions about what the site publishes. Please explain to me what portion of your actual name Pervy is a part of, because I am assuming it isn't part of anything which would reveal you as yourself? Online usernames are as anonymous as the so called anonymous people on this site. There are ways of getting information about a user posting as anonymous just as there are one with a username and email address. To be honest, it would take a number of steps to be truly anonymous on any site. The reality is that most individuals are not aware about how to be truly anonymous, so the insults about them are moot.

There are plenty of reasons to not sign into a website, and it does not make one a coward even if you mistakingly assume it does. Of course there will be some who post bs just to post it, but there are plenty of anonymous comments praising stories which are well written. I would not leave criticism for a writer which would not be intended to be constructive, and I do not need a username to do that or to post the compliments I give to well written stories. I also do not need to have published a story here to recognize a well written and entertaining one. I do have published works, but none of it in the form of erotica. That does not make me any less or more qualified than another to give my opinion about what I read, and I take your opinion as insulting to those who do leave constructive critiques or praises.

I would hope no one encourages one interested in writing to stop trying, because continued practice allows one to improve. I have read this story and the other of the same name, and I do prefer this one. I would not insult the writer of the other story nor suggest for them to not continue writing. If I should feel like giving helpful tips to the other writer then I would do so as an individual without a username. If the tips are helpful and allow the writer to benefit I fail to see it as a negative happening. I also do not believe it makes me a coward, as I could be just as anonymous with a non identifying username and email address.

To the writer: I am looking forward to reading more from you. I find it amusing to read about the regress and digress argument. because it depends on the usage. As a verb digress is to deviate from the main subject in writing or speaking. As a verb regress is to devolve or move backwards, but is not typically used when speaking about subjects in writing or speaking. If one wishes to be graded correctly while writing a college paper it would be wise to use digress. The defenition of both words make it possible to use either word correctly, but many will look negatively on the use of regress. Since you are not being graded by a college professor it seems more than reasonable to expect either word to be acceptable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous