All Comments on 'Dad is an Idiot'

by SouthernVaVoyeur85

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i hope you are finishing this story it is so great

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

The story was ok but it got irritating after awhile reading for the umpteenth time that her tits were a no longer perky 36c or that her hips were trim. We get it.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

are they sure it was her fault they couldnt have kids and not dads

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I bet Mom gets pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repeat way to much!!

Story would have been so much better if i didnt have to read every paragraph her boob size and his size and other continuous repeats! Could have saved three pages by not repeating

Doug689Doug689over 9 years ago
Good job

Good story, great fucking. Agree with others about a little too much tit size notations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your didn't read, or comprehend, or pay attention . . .

to the previous comments posted on your previous two stories. Do the readers of this site a favor . . . STOP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Disjointed yet honest feedback

Straight from the heart:

1) I really liked this story. Granted, I skipped a few paragraphs (because I was

sneaking a peek at it while at work) but it was a very good read; despite it not being 'technically' incest.

2) You seem to be infatuated with the mother's breasts - In all honesty, I can't hold that against you. I understand where you are coming from.

3) The text could have been a bit tighter. I guess more than half a page of material could have been compressed.

4) This was a VERY good story in my opinion.

5) You mentioned that this was a sequel. I tried to read the prequel and IMHO, it sucked. I'll disregard that, and consider this as the first part of an epic mom-son romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it. I hope you keep them together exclusively forever in the chapter(s) that are hopefully coming. Thanks again for a great mom and son love story that hopefully hasn't ended yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next

I want to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was the next thing

What happen that was not planned for ??? I would love to hear your mother conceived your baby please continue writing. (@)\|/(@) 8====D keep pumping that hot pussy.

I am from the north and now I live in the south this stuff happens here.

Now if you want to see some weird stuff the gypsy or better known as the irish trackers fuck there own family bro an sis have son weird kids. Plus sons fuck there mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How'd this happen? "she turned almost 21 and Dad was 30" then "Dad was 43 and still working the midnight shift and Mom was 37."

gakhagakhaover 9 years ago
Good story and pacing but

the inconsistencies are annoying! First the parents went to college together, then they had a nine year age difference, then were 6/7 years apart. Some of the adjectives were just plain weird too... His penis had a "barbed tip"? Really? Was he using a harpoon? Telling your lover their vagina feels like a vat of butter? There is imaginative... and then there is just plain strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too many Adjectives & Adverbs

The proliferation of adjectives and adverbs got tiresome very fast. Every noun had to be preceded by 3-5 adjectives---often the same ones. For instance, every time his cock or hips were mentioned they were "teenage," as well as 8 inches, stiff, etc etc. Mom's hips were always "tight." How many times did you mention her bust size??? Enough, already! Once you have established their basic anatomy, you don't need to use descriptive words every time you refer to a body part. It amazes me that the young guys in these stories always come buckets and can perform five or six times back-to-back. (Well, in succession but not back-to-back ;-) ) I'm also sick and tired of unbelievable cock sizes: if he's 8", why not 10"? Why not 14" long and thicker than a linebacker's forearm? And I think we can take it for granted that Garrett thinks Dad is an idiot; you don't really need to say that five or six times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really

who bloody talks like that specially when having sex........ absolute crapp

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

In addition to the age change of the hubby you write that she was 5'8" then repeatedly describe her parts as being petite. 5'8" is not petite and if those parts were indeed petite she look funny not orgasmic dream you described. You need an editor my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I agree with the previous comments however I loved the plot and how it happened good story overall besides the writing I'd say keep. Up the good work and continue the story

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Good story - I enjoyed it, even though the 'surprise' that's to come is a little predictable! Hopefully there'll be a second follow-on chapter.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Of one thing I am absolutely certain

her 36C's sag.

How do I know?

Because you told us so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
again

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Your dialogue really sucks. You also need to get some of your ideas straight. Lile someone else said, 5'8" is not a petite woman. She has saggy breasts? I have no problem with that. I love tits that hang. And I love women with small breasts, such as a B cup or an A cup. I don't like 'bolt on' tits. Elizabeth is very much 'my type' but you need to get a proofreader. You've got a great imagination, but you are not good with words.

scally2170scally2170over 8 years ago

How big were her tits again?

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
what

Do you even know what petite is if you say yes I say you need to go back to school cause you are complete dumb ass plus you also killed the story with you constantly saying how her tits was soft and sagging once was more than enough we the readers did not want to keep reading that for what seemed to be every other paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still and all, a good story

What I like best is the mother's obsession with guess what. "She seemed to be obsessed with my always stiff 8" teenage cock, with her sucking and riding me every chance we have." That's the kid talking about his mom, and he doesn't seem to be too offended by her frantic antics. Actually, mom's simply acting the way more and more mothers act nowadays. Neglected by hubby who's anyway getting on in years and falling down on the job, they turn to the strapping young male of the family. They know that their boy is at the height of his sexual prowess, that his young balls never quit but just keep on producing the creamy semen they crave. And they suspect that Junior's hardwired to shoot that semen up one particular warm wet cunt--the cunt the kid came out of 18 or so years before. Face it, it's perfectly natural for a mother to be real interested in what her boy's got jumping around in his pants and to ache for him to just shove it up between her thighs up to this balls. Like the saying goes, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love a mom who really gets into being taken by her son!

I love the way Elizabeth talks as she's getting a good fuck! Nothing turns me on more than hearing such enjoyment, it only intensifies an already perfect experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
36C?

So what size were the mothers breasts? I’m not sure you ever mentioned what size they really were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did you say 36C? I'm not sure I understood it the first 25 times you said it! That really spoiled the story. Describe her, including her tits, once and then move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story and simple unlike most of the new ones that are absolutely inconceivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars for the story. Is it really incest if he's adopted as they are not blood related also at the start dad was 9 years older than her but then she was 37 and he was 43

MattKesterMattKesterover 1 year ago

I loved the story. I gave four stars because it needs cleanup on some details. Ages and timelines seemed to get confused. It seemed to end on a cliffhanger that hasn't been resolved - in other words, needs more story. Also need to resolve the girlfriend/girlfriend's mom thing. Mom might really be interested in that. Seems there could be romance there, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that mom is pregnant with her son baby

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

36c tits 8" cock. Did we have to be told so many times. Lol

Jamr47Jamr473 months ago

This story is much better written than the first one. But again, to much repetition. I’m sure your cock was 8” and never got smaller. I’m sure your mothers hair never changed colors when you were fucking her. I’m sure your cock was always “rigid” while you were having sex.

Just a suggestion, have someone edit for you. If you already are, get someone else because they are not doing a very good job at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous