All Comments on 'Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Did you get a box of commas for Christmas ? Please learn how to use them......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way too many conventional errors.....

You would benefit from a basic English course. So many grammatical errors it was unreadable. The dialogue was boring too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wrong word choice

"I was trying to be fateful to my dad" LOL did you mean faithful by any chance?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 02

Daughter Ella seems to be attitude challenged; she definitely needs her local college physchology knowledge (??) towhy she must screem at ther father; of course he an ornary ole cuss but he might mind her with gentle negatives (noes)!!

It appears that if Ella's ex-husband had not been in the military, i.e., he would have been home most ofter, her marriage would have lasted much less than the 15 years that it did.

I have a fondest for Ella though, probably a "death-wish" subconscious desire!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get it

If anyone doesn't like the way this author writes, why keep hitting on him. Go on to something else that'll make you happy or read the stories for what they are and enjoy the fun part. Damn. Not every author on this site is going to write a perfect masterpiece. This man is doing the best he can. No one is going to make everyone happy. I thought this story was a fun read so far. Thanks Momstheboss for writing all these stories.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
look forward to next installment

Her husband could have been in the military, with over seas deployments or TDYs for training or work.

I hope dads cock gets to visit her hot wet pussy for some humping and ejaculating. She wants his hard cock as much as he wants to fuck her pussy. Maybe a swollen belly is in the offing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.